8.4

Hi guys!!!' How are you all!?
Let's start! ✨
________________________________

Sidharth was sitting anxiously in his office waiting for Rahul.
Rahul- I am here I am here!
Sidharth- Next time if you're late I will confiscate your car.
Rahul- Bhai Yeh kya baat hui main aapka hi kaam karne  gaya tha!
Sidharth- Did you find a solution to make her fall in love with me?

Rahul smirked and took out his bag and kept 15 books on the table.
Sidharth picked one of them and said, Boss and Secretary erotic stories?
Sidharth threw it and said, What's this?
Rahul- Bhai I have heard, nowadays girls like these. See this character, dominating and sexy CEO! Maybe she likes that! Yeh series and all bhi aise hi hote hai!
Sidharth looks at the books and says Are you sure this will work?
Rahul- 1000 percent bhai! Read them! Acha main chala I have a date so bye!

Sidharth- When you go out ask Shehnaz I don't want anyone to enter my office including her for the next 6 hours.
Rahul dramatically said, Waah bhai what dedication! Mere ansu na aajaye!
Sidharth picked up a wooden show piece next to him and threw it at Rahul who quickly ran away.

Sidharth picked up a book and randomly started to read, my boss slowly touched the milky skin and..
Sidharth shut the book close quickly and thought, Nahi nahi SHES not like that.
Or maybe is she?
Sidharth picks up the next book and starts to read. After finishing 5 books, he gets up and stretches.

He sees a round pillow, he holds it and changes his expressions looking very cold.
Sidharth touches the pillow harshly and says, I WILL MAKE YOU MINE WOMAN!
Sidharth quickly opens the book to check and nods in satisfaction.
He rubs his hands and said, Time for some practical work.

He calls in Shehnaz who comes and starts to talk.
Shehnaz- In these 6 hours, 8 companies we were dealing with wants to hold a meeting, and the next party for the opening of-
Sidharth bangs the table which makes Shehnaz flinch a little.
Sidharth folds his sleeve, he goes closer towards her slowly with a cold face but it looked more like constipated.
Sidharth grabbed her hand and pinned her hard to the wall which made Shehnaz wince in pain loudly.

Sidharth bits his tongue and thinks, Thorda zor se hogya!
He keeps a hand near the wall blocking her way and goes closer with a smirk and says, Is your heart fluttering? Is it beating fast?
Shehnaz looks at him hella confused and says, You sure that you are okay right?
Sidharth- I will mine you man!
Shehnaz- Huh?
Sidharth- Shit I meant I will make-
Shehnaz- If it's nothing important can you maintain a little distance, ek toh you broke my back and the second thing is that personal space.

Sidharth's face went down, he thought that book didn't work.
Shehnaz- Anyways, this mistake happened by the-
Sidharth seductively looked at her and whispered- Do you want me to punish you?
Shehnaz looked at him shocked and said, What's got into you?
Sidharth sets his hair as he says, I am your boss!
Shehnaz- Haan toh?
Sidharth paused, and said Haan toh?
Shehnaz- Haan toh kya?
Sidharth smiled nervously and said Toh kuch nahi you continue.

After Shehnaz was done, she got up with a little wince.
Sidharth got up In a hurry and said, Is it hurting so much?
Shehnaz- Well How wouldn't it? You literally pinned me to the wall!
Sidharth thought, but isn't it said to be romantic? That girl liked it-!
Sidharth- Let me see it!
Shehnaz gasped and said Are you mad?

Sidharth- Dont act  like I haven't seen your back! And I am an expert in all this so it's better before you get a chronic disease which makes you be on the bed forever and then you wouldn't even have the opportunity to see this god like figure standing.
Shehnaz- Arrrgh! Okay!
Sidharth took out his remote and drew the curtains and locked the door.