13.5

Sana froze looking down, her heart beating fast.
Why can't I twist his hands like others, she thought. Oh no no I can't let him know about that.
Sana gulped and slowly said- I- I am not Sana.
Sid stared at her for a second with his one eyebrow up and then said- Ohh and I am not Sid, I am Meeti.
Sana- Huh?
Sid- Huh?

Sana rolled her eyes and pushed him away slightly and said- H-how did you know it's me?
Sid shrugged his shoulders and said- For starters ( He softly grabbed her wrist and pointed at her bracelet) this one never left your hand when I was here. And secondly, even if it wasn't there, I could never miss those eyes.
Sana's cheeks turned bright red and she quickly said- I want to change, please leave.
Sid- Should I hel-
Sana screamed- EXCUSE ME?
Sid shuttered and said I meant should I lock the door?
Sana- Get out.
Sid quickly ran away and locked the door.

Sana removed her veil and stared at the mirror in horror, she was blushing? She angrily slapped her face and then shouted OWWW OWWW realising it was too hard.
Sid shouted- What happened should I come in?
Sana- N-No no! Just my toe hit the cupboard, don't you dare come in!
Sana hit her head and thought these things should go away.

Sana slowly got out wearing her pink gown dress and peeped out of the door looking for Sid.
She smiled in relief when she didn't see him, she happily walked out holding her little purse but the happiness didn't live long when she heard a voice- Nana!
Sana froze again and saw Sid smirking while eating a sugarcane.
Sana- W-what did you just call me?
Sid- Nana!
Sana gulped trying to control the butterflies and thought no no he meant me as grandpa! Don't think of it as something cute... look at him eating the sugarcane as if he is a cow.. huh.. but.. he does look cute..! NO NO YOU DOG SANA!

Sid stared at her in confusion and said- Why are you making those faces as if you are calling the devil?
Sana grinned sarcastically and said- Why do I need to summon the devil when he is in front of me.
Sid scoffed and said- Haven't you started to talk too much?
Sana challengingly looked at him and said- Do you have a problem?

Just when they heard someone say- Young master are you in there? The general is looking for you!
Sid- Shit the feast!
Sana- Shit the feast!
Sid- Let's go!
Sana nodded and they drove to the big jungle where the huge feast was kept.

The whole jungle was decorated with lights and people sang live music for their hero, people danced, ate the richest food and drank the best beer of the country. Why wouldn't they? The general's son had achieved a huge milestone.

Sid entered the jungle with Sana and Asim suddenly jumped infront of them and said- Woah! Woaaaah! You- too came together? Wait!
He went behind Sid and Sana trying to look for something.
Sid annoyingly said- WHATS wrong?
Asim- I am looking for handcuffs ! There's no way you both would come together willingly.
Sana and Sid rolled their eyes and Sana said- I'll take a leave.
Asim- Take me-!
Sana glared at him with Sid hit him on his stomach with his elbow.
Asim- Ow ow ow!
Just when Sid was about to say something, his father took the mic and everyone became quiet.

The father took his big jug of beer and with a very happy voice said- The young master, my son has made us all proud by being the youngest second in command in the history of our country. This month is a season of happiness for our family, and I thank each and every citizen of the Osian for the same. This feast is a small gesture of me and my family's love towards our city. Let's make Osian even a better city under our rule!!!!!!!!! CHEEERS!!!! MUSIC!

Everyone screamed with joy as everyone started to dance happily.
Sid chuckled looking at his half drunk father nodding his head to the beat of the drums while the mother is trying to pull him down of the stage.
His eyes looks at Sana who is rather quiet and has a hint of sadness?

He takes two glass of wine in his hands and starts to walk towards Sana when he sees his mother standing with another woman and a young looking boy. Sid tilts his head in confusion as he sees his mother having that smile, which he is very familiar with.
He walks towards them and looks at Sana who rather had a serious expression but had plastered a fake smile.
Sid- WHATS happening mother?

His mother smiled and said, Son meet Yohan! His father is the general of the east! Yohan has too come from the military and is the 3rd in command for his state, which is a big achievement in itself.
Sid looked at the young handsome looking man and shook hands when the man said- No aunt, you are flattering us. Young master is the real deal.
Everyone chuckled while Sana just smiled.
Mother- Sana, why don't you take Yohan to show him around?
Sid looked at his mother in shock and whispered- ALONE? A BOY AND A GIRL WHO DOESNT KNOW EACH OTHER ALONE? Like aaloneeee-
His mother slapped his head and said- Shut up.

Sana smiled at the man warmly who blushed and they walked out.
Sid glared at his mother and said- Don't do what you are trying to do. STOP IT!
His mother looked at him and said- Why?
Sid- She's still a kid!
Mother- She is not, she's around 25 now Sid.
Sid- So-so who knows he's a bad guy?
His mother shook her head and said- Stay out of things which doesn't concern you Sid.

Sid looked at the two in anger and took the nearby snack and munched it in anger.
Sana giggled as the guy told her some joke, to which Sid rolled his eyes and thought Pakka it would have been a stupid haath and chiti joke! Huh!
His eyes darkened when he saw her holding her arm softly to pull her away from the drunk people. His eyes zoomed at the touch and his full body burned in anger.
Suddenly he heard a voice- God it's so hot in here and where is the food burning ? There is something burning?

Sid glared at the voice and said- Asim it would be your ass, if you don't stop talking.
Asim- You look like a side character Sid, for real.  Which should be me! Why are you the one?
Sid rolled his eyes and walked near the bar area, chugging down beers and beers until he started to wobble his walk.
He slowly walked towards Sana who was standing, could be waiting for Yohan who might have went somewhere for a minute.

Without thinking twice he grabbed her wrist and started to run deep in the forest as if there was fire.
Sana- What are you doing Sid? Sidddd?
Sid chuckled while running and said- DOOO YOUUU FEEL THE COLD AIR? It's sooo good.
Sana closed her eyes as sid was holding her and felt the after rain fresh cold air trickling on her face. She smiled.
Sid suddenly stopped near a lake and slurred- S-s-s-it.
Sana mimicked him ans said- N-n-n-o thanks!

Sid- Did you just copy me?
Sana shook her head hidding her smile.
Sid- Sit!
Sana- Why did you pull me?
Sid grumbled and suddenly kept a finger on her lips making her freeze and said- You talk- talk too much. shush!!!!!
Sana gulped at the closeness and said- Are you drunk?
Sid- No?
Sana sighed and said- Yes you are.

Sid sat next to her holding his knees like a little child which made Sana smile a little.
Sid- okay, so 3...2.... 1....!
Sana- Wha-
Her mouth froze when suddenly the whole lake started to shine, no it wasn't any lights..! It was more than 100 fireflies covering the area making it look like heaven.
Sana gasped as her eyes watered, it was so beautiful.
Sana- It's- it's so beautiful!
Sid grinned at her and said- You are more!
Sana blushed acted like she didn't hear it.

Sana smiled widely and said- You know young master, my- my mom believed if two people were actual soulmates, then two fireflies would buzz around the head of them together which would draw into infinity. My mom- my mom believed in fireflies so much, I never saw it until now.
Sid smiled at her as her eyes watered but she looked so freaking beautiful to him, his heart was beating watching her face shining by the light of the fireflies and her red nose was making him go crazy.

Sid - You know, they also say Fireflies guide you home. From the darkness to the light.
Sana turned and faced him and nodded.
Sid paused and bent forward closer to her face and she stared at him shocked while her heart hammered inside her chest.
Sid went even more closer and said- Are they guiding me towards you?

Sana- What do you mean?
Sid chuckled and said- God, I imagined this for the last five years-
He cupped her cheeks and softly placed his lips on her making her gasp.
His thumb caressed her soft cheeks and deepened the kiss, while Sana and he closed their eyes.

Little Did they know that two fireflies where buzzing around their head forming an infinity

And!!!!!  Even this chapter is done!
Tell me how was it?

Comment and vote ❤️❤️🌻