11.7

Sana slowly opened her eyes as she could hear faint noises of the birds chirping.
She saw a back of a man who was maybe getting some water.
She slowly looked around and saw herself in a hotel suite with the beautiful view of the mountains.

Just when she heard a voice-  You woke up?
She snapped her head at the familiar voice and looked at the person in shock and said- why am I in here with you manan?
Manan grinned and said- Because I am a nice human? You fainted because of food poisoning? Did you have something weird?
Sana thought for a moment and was like shit yeah I didn't check the expiry date of the instant noodle!
Manan slapped her forehead slightly and said- You got to take care of yourself! You have been given medicines. Rest-

Sana got up and said- Sure so that you bag the deal?
Manan scoffed and said- Sana even though I'm your competitor in business I'm still like your bestfriend?
Sana rolled her eyes and said- Career first, that's what you taught me!
Manan sighed and said Alright alright ! You got 20 mins to get ready I'll take you to the meeting!
Sana nodded and picked up her dress which was kept by Meeti and went to take a quick shower.

On the ride to the place, Sana held her forehead rubbing it slightly just when she remembered the last few moments before she fainted... she had a crazy dream that she saw Sid.
Sana looked at Manan who was driving and said- You were the one who held me when I fainted?
Manan- Ofcourse!
Sana nodded while Manan looked at the road and said- You need to stop over exherting yourself!
Sana swayed her hands in the air asking him to shut up as she slept for some time while Manan sighed at the woman.

They got down infront of a beautiful big cottage and Sana smiled at the work.
All of their employs were already in, they got in and were ushered to the conference room where Sana and Manan sat opposite.
The investors greeted and sat down.

Manan- It's a pleasure to meet all of you, I would start with my meeting for today-
Sorry gentlemen I am late-
A voice cut in making sana freeze, the voice brought chills to her soul which used to give butterflies to her stomach once.
Manan didn't look at the man but looked at sana who was looking down.
He fisted his hands and thought why the hell is he here? He's gonna hurt her all over again! I can't see her hurt again.

But to Manan's suprise sana looked up confidently and met eyes with the man who once broke her heart.
Sid's eyes locked with her cold ones and he shuddered mentally.
One of the investors said- Meet our Biggest investor the man who thought of making hospitals in this area. The man with the golden heart-
Sana snorted which made everyone looked at her.
She quickly covered it up by coughing and drinking water.

Manan- If all the introductions are done can I start? So here's my idea of the hospital.
Sana could feel Sid not looking at her rather at Manan more keenly and acting as if he doesn't know her at all.
Her insides were churning and she felt like puking but after an hour when Manan was done she took a long breath and got up.

Sana chanted Forget him, get the deal and go.
Sana smiled and said- Here's my plan.
So I as an architect do listen to what the client wants but also listen to what the area wants.
Creating a huge blue glass coloured building or something lavish in a place which is surrounded by nature it would look weird and people wouldn't want to come to the hospital because it won't look nothing like home.

Everyone paused looking at her in shock and awe while sid secretly smiled proudly at her.

Sana continued,  So we have decided to create a space which makes people comfortable and they could get treated.
It was a big cottage kind of hospital with tree creepers around.
Sana- This is based on the olden doctor's house in coornoor. We would have the best doctors here but with a space like this-
After 20 mins she switched off the ppt and looked at everyone.

Sana- So this is my idea! Thankyou!
Everyone clapped as she sat down.
Her phone pinged and she saw a text from Manan which said- Fucking hate you! You are so gonna get this deal! I want a party!
Sana smiled at the text which Sid saw.

He clenched his jaw a little and then continued to talk to the investors.
The investors looked at sana and said- You got the deal! Let's start with the plan from tomorrow. Sid do you like it?
Sid clicked his tongue and said- It's okay. If y'all like it I think we can just move on.

Sana fisted her hands and thought he can never change.

Sana got up to formally shake hands with everyone, just when she paused at Sid.
He looked at her masking his emotions while so did Sana.
She forwarded her hand and he slowly slid his hands into hers making them both experience electrics run through them as they looked at each other in shock for a second but then got neutral.

Without looking twice Sana got out and let out the breath she was holding in.
Why him? Out of all the people in the world why him? She thought.
Just when she felt two arms hold her shoulders and she sighed.
Manan- You got to stop thinking about that man, he's still that same selfish man.
Sana nodded but her heart ached in happiness and pain. Seeing the face she loved once again did make her heart flutter but she knew there wasn't any future.

They walked out while a pair of eyes were staring at them with his eyes full of emotions.

Around evening sana decided to explore the place because it was one of the places she really wanted to go to.
She walked around the green luscious mountains because she wanted to see the sunset from the top.
She loved sunsets, because he did.
She shook her head and walked up and just as she was about to sit on the top she saw Sid already there sitting watching it.

She decided to go but Sid heard some moment and saw her. He said- it's okay we don't have to talk, you can sit.
Sana fisted her hands in pain, we don't have to talk. Why did I have some crazy hopes.
Sana slowly sat down at a safe distance from him and looked at the scene and her jaw dropped.

It was one of the most beautiful things she has ever seen. The sky was painted in all colours as the sun slowly set down.
Her hair was flowing in the air as she eye smiled while Sid sneaked a look at her and his heart started to beat loudly he quickly looked away.

Sana took out her phone and clicked some pictures and smiled to herself. They silently enjoyed each other's presence like when they were kids. They used to sit on the top of the slide and watch the sunset together.

The sun set and Sana dusted her dress and without a word started to walk back.
Sid held his heart to control it from hurting so much just when he heard a wince.
He quickly got up and ran to the voice and saw Sana on the ground with her feet bleeding.

Sid- Did you seriously wear slides to climb a mountain?
Sana ignored him and slowly tried to get up.
Sid shook his head and in a second got her in his arms making her squeal in shock, she shouted- LEAVE ME I DONT WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME!
Sid- I dont care about you; I care about the architect I am paying.
Ouch, why do u always hurt yourself by talking Sana.

Sana looked away angrily while Sid held her and walked down the mountain.
They both didn't say a word but they could feel the extreme warmth by them hugging each other even if it's indirectly.
Sana closed her eyes while Sid looked down at her with a longing look.

He entered his cottage and made her lie on the bed realising she actually slept.
She had been so tired he thought.
He smiled at her sleeping face and slowly started to clean her wound and apply the medicine.
All the memories came gushing through, when he used to get mad at her for getting hurt and would always aid her.

As Sana slept peacefully he smiled watching her after so many years, he slowly tucked her stray hair behind her ear and softly flicked her nose.

He went out in the balcony watching everyone slowly finding their way to their home while he was finally with his.
He smiled a little and thought about the one question someone asked him, Why did you want to become a doctor?
Sid looked at sana and thought How could I tell that the reason was her?
How could I tell them that I wanted to aid her for my life??

We done with this chap! We are so so so close to the end! What's happening!!! Ehehe! Siddy boy is so cute ! He wanted to be a doctor because of her rebellious little girl!

If u liked it then COMMENT AND VOTE🤍