11.4

Sana was looking at her sheet of paper which a heavy sigh.
She looked up at the almost setting sun and the chatter of the students who were walking back home.
Home. That's what she had to design and something she lacked. A home.

Sana groaned as she pulled her hair softly as she had to submit her assigment tomorrow morning and she wasn't even close to finishing it.
Just when she felt a presence next to her and a pull on her hair.
She unknowingly said- Manan stop doing it or I'll dig your grave right here.
While scribbling on the paper, she anticipated for some answer- some comeback which Manan would usually do.. but there was none.

She looked at her side and froze. Sid was glaring at her with his dark brown eyes.
Her soft brown eyes widened in horror and shock.
Sana- I- I'm sorry I thought you were-
Sid angrily got up to leave when Sana grabbed his wrist and looked up at him with those eyes which he could never refuse.
He pinched the bridge of his nose and sat down.

Sana pouted as she saw his angry face and then put her face closer towards him unknowingly and giggled as his eyes froze at the closeness.
Don't blush Sid. Don't blush Sid. Don't blush Sid.
Sana's eyes went to his cheeks which were of the colour which reminded her of cherry  blossoms.
Her eyes widened and she jumped happily and said- Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou!
I finally found the colour and the inspiration for the Child's room.

As she started to draw, Sid cracked a little smile admiring her softly.
Sana paused and then looked at him and said- Why are your cheeks so pink though?
The heart laughed and said- tell her tell her.
Sid cleared his throat and said- I was feeling warm.
Sana nodded still not convinced but continued to draw.

Sid smiled and cupped his cheeks as he watched her softly make the strokes with the tip of her tongue a little out making her look extremely adorable.
Sid took out a strawberry shake tetra pack from his pocket and dug a straw in it.
He slowly dragged it towards her and cleared his throat.
Sana looked at him and then at the pack confused.
Sid- there was an extra one so-
Sana nodded and took a sip and continued to work.

Meanwhile Manan stood there behind the tree and slowly put his strawberry milkshake in his pocket and sighed. An extra of the one she likes? What are you thinking Sid?
He shakes his head and walks towards the duo and sits next to Sana.
Sid looks at Manan who suddenly places a forehead kiss on Sana's forehead.
Sana looks at him shocked while Sid fisted his hands angrily and he said- What did you just do?

Manan looked at him nonchalantly and said- Kissed my girlfriend?
Sid took a deep breath and said- I got to leave!
Before Sana could stop him he angrily left.
He took out a cigarette and then just turned back for a moment to make an eye contact with Sana, but she wasn't looking at him.. she was looking at manan.

Sid gulped the pain and walked out smoking the smoke.
Sana- Why did you not let me see him?
Manan- What I'm doing is for your own good!
Sana- How? He's always leaving! He doesn't care.
Manan smiled and didn't say a word.

In the night sana was looking for a comfortable t shirt when her eyes fell on the one Manan gifted her because he spoiled one of hers by spiling coffee. She wore her cotton shorts and her tee and rubbed her wet hair softly to let the excess water dry just when the door bell rang.

She was wearing her slippers to open the door when the door rang like mad. Sana quickly opened the door to know who was it.
As she opened the door she came in contact which Sid.. no wait a very drunk Sid.
Sana's eyes widened as he saw him trying to hold the door to stay still with his face flushed. Sana- What are you-
Sid pushed her slightly and entered the house and Sana quickly closed the door.

Sana- Sid are you drunk?
Sid looked up at her from up and down and his eyes settled on the Tee shirt- the same that guy wore today.
His eyes blazed of anger as he angrily got up and took predatory steps towards Sana.
Sana looked at his eyes which had turned dark and he looked very dangerous which made her slowly go back.
Suddenly she felt a wall behind her and realised that she's stuck.

Sid dangerously smirked and blocked her with his hand on the wall and looked at her.
Sana gulped and said- You aren't in your senses Sid, you should sleep.
Sid angrily shouted- YOU ARENT IN YOUR SENSES!
Sana- Huh?
Sid sighed and got away and went back to the sofa.
Sana was about to go get water for him when he pulled her wrist which made her sit on his lap.
Sana looked at him shocked while he looked at her in all seriousness and said- Remove your tee right now.

Sana's eyes widnded in horror while her cheeks turned dark red.
Sana- Wha-what do you mean?
Sid clutched her shirt softly and said- THIS. NEEDS. TO. GO.
Before Sana could realise anything he had half the way tucked her top up.
Sana- SID-
Sid stopped and first while looking at her deep in her eyes unbuttoned her shirt quickly.
Sana looked at him shocked as he was now shirtless with his body in full display.
She licked her dry lips as the tension in the air was too much.

He gave it to her and said- I'll close my eyes. CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW.
The authority in his voice made her shudder but made her insides tingle.
She slowly removed the tee and wore his shirt while sitting on his lap and then softly said- I'm done.
Sid looked at sana and gulped.
She looked extremely hot in his blue shirt with her hair wet as she sat on his lap.

He looked at her enchanted, slowly pushed her wet hair away and ducked down and came closer to her neck and smelled her sweet fragrance.
Sana gasped at the close contact while he smiled at the effect. But just as he was about to plant a kiss he closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath and pushed her aside.
This hurt Sana.
Sana controlled her expressions and lowly said- I'll get some water for you.
As she went to the kitchen and poured the water while thinking why? A lot of whys were in her mind when she felt a warm pair of hands on her and before she could realise she was on the kitchen slab sitting facing Sid who looked at her with a different emotion.

Sana- Sid are you okay? You-
Her words were eaten by a soft yet urrgent pair of lips. Her eyes widened as her heart beat quickened in shock.
With his hands holding her waist firmly he parted his lips softly making them enter the world of euphoria and- oops.
As he brought her closer his lips opened asking for the entrance of hers.
The moment they met, their heart beats synchronised, their eyes closed as they tasted the word they could never say out aloud.

He kissed her strongly, with force yet some softness.
He cupped her cheeks with one hand while rested another on her waist.
As their tongues danced together, their stomachs did little flips and jumps in happiness.

But suddenly Sana paused as the taste of alchohol was so strong. No not because of the taste, but the pain that it wasn't him kissing but the bitter water.
Sana softly pushed him away and said- It's not you. Wake up.
Sid grabbed her by the nape of the neck and placed his lips on hers and with a very muffled voice said- It's me. Something I couldn't do and can't do when I'm sober.
Sana- Huh?
His voice was muffled just like their feelings.

But Sana forgot it all as she finally felt the real meaning of finding home in people even if it would last for a minute.
But little did she know.. that so did Sid.

Hehehe! Okay did anyone expect this? Ahaha🤭🤭🤭
I was jumping up and down in happiness!

So much to come.
If u liked it then comment and vote ❤️

Sidnaaz- Tales of Love✨❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें