15.4

Sana looked out of window staring at the cotton candies skies and bit her lip.
After his little stunt of making Sana embarrassed, the werewolves gaurds came in and took Sana to the castle.

The door was knocked and then entered her father.
Sana didn't look at him, she continued to look outside.
Father- Why didn't- like you tell me that he was your mate?
Sana- Because I'm not sure if it's real or not, like how is this even possible?
Father sighed and said- Do you feel the pull?
Sana grabbed her hair and whispered- I don't know. I don't know anything what's going on.

He kept a hand on her shoulders and said- It will all fall into place. This news is said to be confidential from the jury who were there, so you have all time to figure out Sana.
Sana nods and looks away.

The next day she parks her car in her parking and her eyes fall onto a very familiar car parked next to her, again he got the same car as hers.
She gets down in her exclusive heels, holding her bag, without sparing the man in white a look she was about to walk away when her hand was roughly grabbed by him and pushed on the car bonnet.

Sana looked up at him with her fierce eyes.
Sid- So you are going to forget that what happened yesterday huh?
Sana looked at him and nodded without a word.
He glared at her and held her chin softly and rubbed her lower lip softly and whispered Words princess, words.

Sana looked at him trying to control the extreme butterflies swirling in her stomach and whispers- Yes, future king. Now if you allow me!
Sid clenched his jaw as Sana pushed him slightly and walked out with her heels clinking.

Just as she was about to enter a hand pulls her inside a classroom, she was about to hit him when she hears the voice- Sana it's me! Rick !
Sana calmed down and passed him a smile.
He looked at her nervously and said- I-I Thankyou for saving me that day. I- hope you didn't get into any trouble?
Sana smiled and said- That's what friends do right? Support each other?
Rick looked at her for a second and then quickly nodded.

Rick - I brought you something special today! Try it!
Sana happily clapped her hands and nodded.
They walked towards the garden and he passed her his tiffin box.
Sana- This is?
Rick- Rajma Chawal!
Sana- Rajma- um? Is- Is it like beans?
Rick- Correct answer!
Sana grinned proudly and then took a bite and froze.
Sana's eyes widened as she jumped and said- Woah this is so so good Rick!!!!!
Rick slightly blushed and nodded.

Meanwhile Sid was walking along with the gaurds while smoking a cigarette and said- Listen, those arms coming up from Italy needs to be stocked in South Africa, I need no mistakes!
Gaurd- Sir what about the man who didn't pay back yet? He's out and he's a little threat?
Sid cocked his eyebrow and said- Ohh he's a rouge! Find him and kill him for causing me a little issue.

Everyone bowed, Sid walked when his eyes landed on Sana happily eating with Rick joking with her.
His eyes colours changed, he took a big drag angrily and then threw the cigarette on the ground crushing it with his foot while his eyes on Sana.

He walked towards her and in a second took the tiffin box making Sana look at him in shock.
Sid- Ohh what is this? What's making my princess so happy huh?
Sana clenched her jaw and said- Give it back!
Sid- I have to try it, Um where's the spoon?
Jonas was handing him an unused one when Sid snatched her spoon and whispered- Perfect.

Sana- Sid don't eat it it's-
Sid ignored and took a big bite and started to chew when he froze.
Sana knew what happened, she quickly took out her water bottle just when Sid spit it and his pale face had turned red. He bit his lip trying to hold in the spice, when Sana grabbed his face and chugged the water in his mouth.
He took it drinking the whole bottle at once.

Rick stared at the scene in confusion and slight hurt.
Sana- I told you don't eat it, it's spicy! You can't eat it!
Sid's lips were red, he wetted him and said- D-don't say I can't!
Sana rolled her eyes and said- Okay Mr. Alpha-
Her eyes widened at what she called him.

His stomach suddenly started to feel tingly as his smirk and he titled his head and looked at her with a teasing look- What did you say? Alpha huh?
Sana gulped and said- I didn't mean like Alpha- Alpha! These humans say someone who's cocky as Alpha-
Sid pulled her by the back of her near his face, Sana gasped and involuntary her eyes landed on his red lips and she gulped.

Sid- I'll be the alpha soon, Luna.
Sana bit her lip in nervousness and then quickly pushed him away and ran out.
Sid smiled, like smiled.
His eyes landed on Rick and he got cold.
Rick was about to get up but Sid looked at the gaurds and they bowed.
They quickly covered him so he couldn't leave.

He kept his leg on the slab and lit up a cigarette.
He looked at him and said- What are these food which you bring for her huh?
Rick- Sir some Human food.
Sid- King-
Rick- Sorry king.
Sid- So, I would want you to come to my castle today and go to my chef and teach him everything. Okay? My gaurds would take you to the castle.
Rick nodded and was about to walk away with the gaurds when Sid said- Also, don't forget the woman you are hanging out with is my girl, your future queen. Don't forget that orelse I will make you and your family forget their existence.

Meanwhile, Sana was walking towards the parking when someone grabbed her from behind.
Sana stayed calm and said- Who are you?
The man chuckled and said- Oh who do we have here? The Queen herself? Oh wait sorry ex future queen!
Sana faked cried and said- Oh god leave me please leave me! Aaaaaah!

Sid who was walking towards his car heard her voice and with panic ran towards her and saw her strangled by a man.
Sid was about to help when he saw Sana fake acting.
He smirked as she looked at him hidding a smirk.

Man- Oh the future king is also here?
Sid glared at him and said- Roy! How dare you hold her like that?
Roy- I am going to end you both!
He duck his neck near her neck and moaned.
Roy- God she has such a sweet blood! It would be so amazing to drink her off.
Sid roared while Sana gave him a look.

Sana cried- PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MOON GODESSS LEAVE ME!
Man laughed and said- Or what? Huh?
Sana- Or this!
Sana ducked punching him in his gut taking him off gaurd. Then she grabbed his arm and twisted it making him scream.
She punched him on his face and just when she was about to hit him more, he slicked her neck slightly and Sana ducked it and kicked him.

Sid- This is it.
He ran in his speed taking the man by his throat and said- I might have killed you easily. But you did so wrong touching her. Gaurds!

10 men came running and bowed.
Sid- Take him to my favourite torture room, I'll ruin him tonight.
He looked at all the men but their eyes were not on them but on Sana.

Their eyes changed the colour and Sid's eyes widens at reliastion.
Suddenly a gaurd runs towards Sana but Sid comes in between and pushes him apart.
All the gaurds were in a trance and were ready to pounce, when Sid grabbed her and pushed her at his back and his eyes turned black as he whispered- stay back or I will kill you all. ITS AN ORDER BY THE KING!

They all shook out of the trance and bowed and quickly took the man and ran off.
Sana was so confused while Sid took a deep breath.
He turned back and before she could say anything he grabbed her neck and bent down near the wound and licked off the wound in a go and kissed her wound making her shiver.

Sid- Your- blood attracted them.
Sana- but that hasn't happened before, I have been cut and all-
Sid took a deep breath and said- You have the ripe blood of a virgin who hasn't still mated and you being the queen- they would go mad to drink you.

Sana gulped and said- How- would this stop?
Sid stared deep into her eyes and said- Mate with me.

Hello hello! Another chapter is here!
How is it? Lemme know!!!!

Comment and vote !!!
Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️