LAST

Sana felt a throbbing pain in her head while in the background she heard a deep voice sing- I found you...you... I would never fall in love mhm mhm.

She shut her eyes tight before slowly opening it to the darker room.
She gulped the lump in her throat as she focused her eyes on the man infront of her holding a knife and playing with it.

She softly whispered with her sore throat- Wh-who are you?
The man turns and faces her, her eyes widens in shock.

Meanwhile,

Sid was going red in anger as he screamed the army infront of vampires and werewolf in front of him.
He ruffled his messy hair in anger and then said- Today, we might have a blood shed! We have to get the queen back, anyhow.
One of the general of vampires bowed to him and said- Sir-sir but today the moon- moon isn't there. We aren't the most strongest-
Sid roared- SHUT UP! We have been trained for ages, and we are far far more better than those fucking pathetic humans. Tonight, half of the world will witness the biggest bloodshed ever, they should know that they messed up with the wrong person.

Sid walked near the people and said- SO ARE YOU GUYS READY?
The army bowed down on the floor holding their fist to their heart and screamed- YES.

Back to Sana,

Sana- Y-you? Is this some kind of joke Rick?
Rick looked at her and sighed.
Rick- It's not sana, I really got you out.
Sana- What the hell Rick!!! Why did you do that? Remove these handcuffs right now.
Rick stared at her sore wrist and feet because of the wolfsbane he used to stop her wolf and faint her out.
Rick- I am sorry I can't do that sana. Do you know how you people treat us humans? How we are treated as if we don't deserve anything? As if we are just slaves?
Sana- I am on the process to develop reforms-
Rick interrupted her with his chuckle and said- Reforms hahaha! Would your reform bring my dead parents back? Would it bring back the humans we lost because of your fun?

Rick walked towards her, bent down to her level and caressed her cheek.
Rick- We have always been sidelined. Always. I might have not even started this reform if you would have been with me.
Sana- W-what do you mean?
Rick- You knew I was in love with you all this while.
Sana- What? No ways! I- I swear I had no idea! You are- were my friend Rick!
Rick chuckled bitterly and said- Do you help your friends like that? Why were you so sweet to me?
Sana cried and said- BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I HAD A FRIEND! FRIENDS HELP AND PROTECT EACH OTHER RICK! NOT DO THIS.
Rick- I was never your friend. TODAY, I will mark you as mine so that the vampires and the werewolves would have to bow down to me and then you would be mine forever.

Before Sana could say a word, someone tied her mouth as she cried and screamed while she was picked up by Rick.
She threw her hands and legs in the air screaming as loud as she could but it all came muffled.
She screamed for Sid, she yearned for Sid but sadly she was the only one who could hear her screams.

Her eyes widened as she was brought in a big hall with a lot of humans cheering and screaming.
She was made to lie down on a stone slab as Rick stood on it and said- MY DEAR HUMANS! Today we would avenge for our sacrifices and our ancestors. Today infront of you all, I will mate with her and mark her as mine.
Everyone screamed and cheered loudly as Rick smirked.

He bent down and caressed her cheek softly as Sana glared at him with all her might.
He softly removed the cloth and she cried- Th-this is not you Rick!
Rick looked down at his foot and Sana felt a breath of relief that maybe he would understand now.
Suddenly he looked up with his eyes black and he laughed loudly looking into her eyes and bent down near her neck and whispered- you are right, I am not Rick... I am Jonas.