11.1

The next morning Sana was walking towards the class with her earphones on when she suddenly banged with someone which made her wince in pain and she screamed- LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING ASSHOLE!
The students around her gave her dirty looks because of her language.

The boy paused and turned and the moment he saw her face his eyes twinkled in recognition.
The guy smiled and said- HEY! It's you.
Sana looked up at his face and said- Excuse me?
Guy- Remember you punched me and I punched you?
Sana looked at him for a second and then turned back and started to walk.

The guy started to walk next to her and said- What's your name? What do you study? Where do you live-
Sana glared at him and then turned up the volume even more and started to walk again ignoring his jumpy presence.
Annoyed at her he grabbed her wrist and spin her over. She looked at him in shock and anger when she heard a voice- What's up?

Sana looked at Sid who was smiling at her.
Sana's heart beat loudly as she smiled at him and waved with another hand.
The guy looked at her expression and sighed.
Sid- Whatsup?
Sana grinned and said- Nothing, where you waiting-
Sid's girlfriend came and hugged him from behind and said- Thankyou for waiting for me baby!

The girl looked at sana and said- Is he your boyfriend?
Sana was too hurt to see, she shook her head and realiased that the guy was still holding her hand.
Sana shook his hand away and said- No he's just someone I punched yesterday.
Sid looked at her shocked and said- What's wrong with you Sana? Can't you stop being so rowdy? When will you behave?

Sana gulped as a weird pain seeped into her, she yet didn't wanted to call it a heartbreak.
She chanted in her mind- Sid don't look at me with those eyes.. pls not those.. not those judgmental eyes... pls..
Sana was on the brink of tears because he was the only person in her life who's judgmental eyes made me hate herself even more.
Before she could react the guy grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the scene.

Sana looked at him and said- What are you doing?
Guy- Helping you to not make a fool of yourself infront of your crush!
Sana's eyes widens in horror and she says- H-How do you know?
Guy- Tch! It's pretty obvious! The way you stare at him with those lovely heart eyes.
Sana glared at him and he smiles at her.
Guy- This this! These eyes are the cause.
Sana- What cause?
Guy- Nothing! By the way I'm Manan! But you can call me.. Your man?
Sana glared at him but then burst out laughing and said- This was smooth though!

Manan cracked a smile and said- I'm glad you laughed finally.
Sana dropped her smile and was about to walk when he grabbed her wrist and said- Let me be your friend.
Sana looked at him confused and said- Friend why?
Manan looked at her and said- Because you need one!
Sana- I have Sid-
Manan smiled and quickly wrapped his arms around her and said- Chalo canteen chale DOST!

Sana groaned as the boy pulled her along. The whole day Sana was pestered by Manan but somewhere deep in her heart she liked his company.

In the evening Sana was walking towards her part time job when someone grabbed her collar and pushed her on the floor.
She looked up in anger and saw 4 men standing there and glaring at her.
Man 1- You bitch. You hit one of my man so bad that he's in hospital?!
Sana clicked her tongue and said- Ohh he's still alive?
The man punched her stomach and while others held her hand.
Man 1 - How dare you?
Sana- You don't know how daring I am! He was molesting a woman how could I not hit him?
The man bent down on her face and grabbed her neck and said- One day... you will die because of this.

Sana smirked and said- Okay.
Man 1- You are not afraid to die?
Sana shook her head. The man paused and looked at her.
The man said- No reason to stay alive?
Sana- Nope! So why not enjoy life while being on the cliff?
The man looked at her shocked and left her.
Without a word he looked at his confused men and asked them to leave with him.