2

Hola! Thank you do much for your patience!
I am starting with another short story today!
Super excited, I hope you guys like it❤️🦋
________________________________

Behind the Bars

Phiroon ab maara maara main
Chaand se bichhda taara main
Dil se itna kyun haara main
Yeh tune kya kiya..
Saari duniya se jeet ke main aaya hoon idhar
Tere aage hi main haara kiya tune kya asar

Shehnaz Kaur gill, wasn't a name in the delhi but a brand. She was the India's finest Lawyers with the popularity of never ever loosing any case ever in her life.
Within 5 years into the business she had successfully made her name, she was said to be the best in her work. A woman with the heart of gold who always worked for the true victims.
She always was specific with her cases, she never used to use any case for the sake of money which made her fight for so many people who had no money to pay her.

She was one of the most cheerful woman, who never used to find excuses if something wouldn't work rather she would find the solutions for it.
But when she wore the black coat, she wasn't the cheerful woman anymore, she was a fierce tigress ready to pounce on her prey.

Shehnaz was currently packing all her stuff when she got a notification on her phone.
Mom- transfer 80k right now, Samara wants to buy a dress.
Shehnaz smiled and quickly transferred the money.
If anyone was on her position, would surely curse or crib but she wasn't the one of it.
She always used to say She thinks me of as her own that's why she asks me for money.
Shehnaz had a father, a stepmother and a stepsister. Her biological mother died when she was 17 years old.

She packed her bag and then went to the washroom of her big office.
Her office was very lavishly set, with the colour coordination of Rose gold and white.
Her office didn't look her the normal boring lawyers room, but was a beautiful comfortable space for justice.
She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her shoulder length hair tied in a lower bun, with a red coat and red straight pants. Her eyes had bags from working non stop but irrespective her nude coloured lips were painted in a smile.

She washed her hands and sighed.
She sat down near the couch of her washroom and scrolled through her friend's stories having fun and enjoying every moment.
It was Friday night, where every person who works was partying and enjoying with their friends.
Due to her work commitments and her tight schedule she hardly could go out and party with friends freely.
She looked down at her ring finger and saw a little diamond ring on it and she caressed it slowly.

So many thoughts gushing through her mind,
when a phone call broke her thoughts.
Rajat, the name on the call showed.
She picked it up and said Hi!
Rajat- Hey beautiful how are you?
Shehnaz smiled and said Good I am just so ti-
Rajat- Anyways leave that, did you look at the wedding decorations and did you pay the venue designer yet?
Shehnaz- But Rajat there is still 6 months for the wedding-
Rajat- Shehnaz I want everything perfect, it's our day! Also did you pay for-
Beep.

Shehnaz looked down at her phone and cursed, God the battery is dead. I will quickly go home and charge my phone accordingly.
The door was knocked and Shehnaz looked up and saw Heera smiling warmly at her boss.
Heera- Maam you leaving?
Shehnaz- Yes just in a minute, is there anything?
Heera- Just go home maam you have not gone home since yesterday. You need some sleep!
Shehnaz smiled at her and got up and held her bag and walked down the her building.