1.4

It's this an early update I see? 😂❤️
Let's start!!!!

________________________________

Shehnaz had to fly back to Mumbai a day before the team because of some web series plotting, she was sulking all the time as she had to leave her beautiful room. She had kissed every part of the room promising to visit soon.

She entered the glass door and saw Mr. Verma working. Shehnaz faked cleared her throat, which made him look up.
He gestured her to sit down which she happily obliged and stared at him.
Mr. Verma- What now?
Shehnaz- Meri salary and yes increased dena because I took this web series!
Mr. Verma shook his head smiling and said, I have your cheque signed take it and we have already shifted your items to your new house as you know.
Shehnaz nodded eagerly, while Mr. Verma again said- Why are you so eager about your salary?

Shehnaz gasped at him and said, Hello I have 20 items in my online cart for so long and now I can't wait to buy them.
Mr. Verma- And What 17 items are food?
Shehnaz- I am not here to be attacked okay!
Mr. Verma laughed and said By the way how was your meeting with the cricket team?

Meanwhile Sidharth had an meeting with the heads of Netflix today in the office so he was walking through the doors when he spotted someone similar. He removed his sunglasses and saw a petite form using her hand gestures crazily and talking like a kid who tells about his day at school to his room.
Smiling he opened the door and to Not to his suprise she didn't realise it as her back was towards him but Mr. Verma saw him but Sidharth shushed him as he wanted to hear her talk.

Shehnaz- Honestly I loved the team, I mean they are so fucking- oh sorry Fishing cute! I mean so friendly. But now coming to the captain Bandra-
Mr. Verma- Captain Bandra?
Shehnaz- Arrey voh captain America  nahi hota, Vaise hi captain Bandra! He's so weird and a pata nahi khud ko kya samjhte hai! Do you know how he talks? Wait lemme show you!
( she clears her throat and acts like she has a deep voice and says) Ms. Gill don't disturb my team right now they are practising.
( She throws her hands in dismay and normally says again)
I mean, ankhe hai meri Raju from chotta Bheem! Aise chalte hai jaise pata nahi Ashton kutcher ho-

Suddenly Sidharth clears his throat, Shehnaz looks at Mr. Verma and says Apka gala kharab hai kya? Aisi Godhe jaisi awaze kyun nikale jaa rahe ho?
Sidharth's mouth were hung open because of her insults while Mr. Verma was trying to control his laughter.
Sidharth spoke- Ms. Gill!
Shehnaz- Mr. Verma aap unki tarah aise Chimkadaro ki tarah kyun bol rahe ho?
Sidharth - MS. GILLLL!

Shehnaz froze and then looked at Mr. Verma with a crying face and said Keh do ki yeh jhooth hai!
Mr. Verma shook his head negatively!
Shehnaz- Please Bhagwan ke liye kehdo ki Yeh jhooth hai!
Mr. Verma- Hello Mr. Shukla!
Shehnaz paled and slowly turned back and saw Sidharth standing there with his arms crossed and was smirking at her.
Shehnaz cursed herself and then faked smiled and said, I have to go and feed my cat so I will take a leave! BYE !!

Before anyone could say anything she ran out of the room and both of the men laughed at her innocence.
Shehnaz to herself- Kutti! kutti! Aaj toh main tera muh Fevicol se chipka hi dungi itna kya bolne ki zarurat hai!
She was filling herself some cofffee absentmindly talking to herself when she didn't realise that the burning hot coffee fell on her hands.
Ouuuuuch, she said.
Before she could do anything her wrist was grabbed and she was pulled to the woman's washroom and quickly her hand was kept in the sink.

She was too busy to cry and wince on it that she didn't even notice who held her hand.
Sidharth while staring at her tears and her painfull face, he felt a pang. A pang in his chest, you know that feeling when you see someone you love cry that all you wanna do is wipe their tears and give them the world's happiness?
He was feeling that, he felt as if his hands were burned. All his life he thought this is some filmy bullshit but now he realised that even films had their ideas from real life.