12.1

Sana stood watching all the strangers looking at her weirdly.
Asim- Guys don't look at her like that. Lemme introduce y'all! See Sana this is Mahira-
Mahira rolled her eyes and so did Sana.
Asim- This is K-
Ken- We are having a fucking zombie apocalypse outside I'm not interested in some stupid introduction.
Sana- Yes exactly, he could die Tommorow! Why waste time getting to know each other?
Ken- YOU!!!

Sana gave him a fake smile and walked out towards nowhere. She strolled in the Building she knew too well. Too well.
Her feet were moving on it's own through the dark corridors which used to be so bright at a time.
She stopped at a very familiar place and her eyes froze at that coffee machine. The coffee machine which started it all.

She forcefully tore her eyes from the machine and sighed loudly.
But her eyes fell on a door, the same door which always confused her. A place no one could enter.
Sana chuckled and thought, Now no one can stop me.
She held the doorknob and just as she was about to push it open, a hand roughly grabbed her wrist and yanked it away.

Sana winced and turned to shout when her eyes bulged out.
Sid was glaring at her and said- Who told you to roam around? Huh? Do you know the situation out? You aren't here to live off us, got it? You need to work here, and EARN YOUR PROTECTION.
Sana scoffed and said- Dude it's been 15 mins since I'm here so do you just want me to take the broom the moment I enter?
Sid glared and said- And you know it's prohibited to get inside this door-
Sana chuckled sarcastically and said- Are you mad? You know you and I can die literally right now but all you care is about this door?
Sid- Don't use your smart mouth on me- COME AND I SHOULDNT SEE YOU LAYING OFF!

Sana angrily rolled her eyes and she shouted- LEAVE MY HAND I CAN WALK ON MY OWN.
Sid left her hand and as they walked towards the people.
Sid- I want you Asim to make her understand all the rules of this hideout. I don't want another mistake.
Asim nodded while Sana looked somewhere else ignoring him.

Asim took her at the side and started to explain her - 1 You won't go anywhere without telling any of us.
2. you got to participate in one of the things- Be it cooking or anything.
Sana- Hold up I'm not gonna cook or clean.
Asim- Then there's looking for food outside and patrolling which you obviously won't like-
Sana- I'll do it.
Asim's eyes widened- What do you mean??
Sana- I mean I'll do it. It's much better than cooking for snobby men here you know.

Ken- I HEARD YOU!!!
Sana- THANKYOU, IT WAS INTENDED.
Ken scoffed while Sana smirked.
Asim- are you sure?
Sana- A hundred percent.
Asim nodded and continued with the rules.

Around 9pm Sid came in and saw everyone sitting on the sofas talking while his eyes went on the girl who was just staring at her bracelet with no emotions.
Sid- So who's gonna go for patrolling today Asim?
Asim- Umm.. It's Ken and ... Umm Sana!
Sid- What?
Sana- I volunteered! And even for finding food!
Sid- Are you sure?
Sana- I am.
Sid- Oka-
Ken- NOOO! I can't spend my whole night with this chick-

Sana- Haha TOO BAD YOU HAVE TO SPEND YOUR WHOLE NIGHT WITH THIS WOMAN! next time you use the word chick on me remember that either you would be bitten by the zombies or me.
Ken glared at her while Sana again fake smiled which eerked him.
Asim looked at sana amused.
Asim- Okay so Sana and Ken on the north side while Kabir and Rehan on the south.
Collect your guns from the hall.

Just as sana started to walk Ken pushed her a little and said- Oops sorry Princess.
Sana glared and showed her teeth and said- I'll bite you and it would be worse than the half dead's!
Asim looked at Sid who was looking at sana and said- Why did you allow her to do it?
Sid- She's very stubborn, you wouldn't win with her and she really has great survival skills so it's good.
Asim nodded and while Sid stared at her back until she was gone.

Sana looked at the big 3 layer gate as they sat on the two chairs holding their guns.
Sana- Have zombies even come here?
Ken- Yes they have idiot, 2 of them I don't know how made it here and hence now we patrol here too.
Sana looked at her gun and sighed.
How she preferred holding a pen right now than this black Shiney object.

Around 5am her eyes felt droopy, she looked at her side and saw Ken all attentive looking around.
Ken looked at her and said- Aw Princess wants to sleep? Too bad you can't, orelse the zombies would eat your butt off!
Sana- Atleast they would have something to eat off my lower part, well I can't say the same about you!
Ken angrily shouted- YOUUUU!
Suddenly Sana's eyes widnded and she kept her hand on his mouth muffling his curses.

Sana- Sssh can you hear that?
Ken stopped talking and tried to listen.
Ken- Here what?
Sana- Listen closely... can't you hear something like KEN SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU TALK!!'
Ken relaized what she meant, his eyes grew RED and he was about to scream Asim came in and said- Your patrolling is done!
Ken- So earl-
Asim- KEN I WANT TO TALK TO YOU! Sana go and sleep!
Sanaa- Alrighty!!!

Sana happily skipped to the corridor just when she realised that she didn't know where would she sleep.
She shouted- Asim which room?
Asim- ROOM 333!
Sana froze remembering the room but shook her head and walked to that room.

She entered that way too familiar room and bit her lips.
This was an office room but they had the sofas and pillow and a blanket.
She shook her head and decided to sleep it off.
As she lied down on the sofa, she thought about how crazy her life is now. From something to this. She has been to this room before.. but in different situations and now in different situation.

Her eyes were slowly getting shut, meanwhile Sid looked at the room number and entered with a tired sigh.
He removed his tee shirt and was about to get on the sofa when he felt a body.
His eyes widened as he grabbed the nearby knife in the darkness and in a second twisted the hand and placed- or more forced the knife on the neck of the person.

Sana cried and said- OUCHHH WTF?
Sid- Wait what?
He quickly switched on the lights and saw an equally shocked but glaring Sana looking at him.
Both of them together- WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?

Meanwhile Asim paused and said- Shit I didn't tell Sana and Sid that they have to share the room.

Sana- Asim told me this room!
Sid- I have been living in this room!
Sana- I don't care- also why the fuck did you put a knife on me? Do you think a zombie would be wrapped in a blanket waiting for you in the dark?
Sid- It's not- forget it!

Sana angrily got up and took the blanket and pillow in her hand and was about to leave when Sid held her hand and said- Stop.
His eyes went on her neck which was scratched and was bleeding a little. Sid winced at the wound and said- I- I need to aid it.
Sana- I don't want your help it's okay!
Sid- Do you want the zombies to smell your blood? Sit down.

Sana sat down with a huff while Sid brought the medical kit and sat in front of her.
He slowly wiped off the blood while wincing.
While Sana looked at him with an amused look.
He slowly blooped some cream on his fingers and he slowly rubbed it on her warm neck with cold fingers.
Sana winced, while Sid has his eyes on her sleek neck.

He slowly whispered- Sorry.
Sana- Huh what?
Sid- Sorry.
Sana- It's ok-
The door bursts open and Asim comes in panting and says- SANA I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT- wait ohh you know!
Sana sarcastically smiled and said- YES ALMOST AFTER GETTING MY NECK SLICED OFF!
Asim nervously chuckled as he could feel the glares of both the people.

Asim- I am sorry but you know we have to be in pairs and Sid was the only one without a pair.
Sid took Asim out to talk when Sana thought of the most weirdest thing-
How does Asim know my name? I never told him.. heck I never even met him before!!!!

Severe apologies!!!! I had so much going on- my exams are going on and it ends on 5th!!! So I promise then no issues of regularity!!!
These are the building up chapters- like the foundational chaps! Aah there's so much to come in this one!!!

If you liked it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️