7.1

Hey guys!!!! What's going on??
Let's get into the update!
________________________________

It was the first day of the academy, Shehnaz woke up way early in excitement and got ready.
Just then she received a message, which made her jump out of the bed and she quickly ran to the football field.
She saw a tall man standing there with his back at her and holding a ball.
Due to running Shehnaz was out of breath so she got down on the ground and started to breath heavily.

The guy turned and said, Are you even a fairy?
Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said, Are you even a Demon?
The guy smiled widely and sat down next to her.
He said- I am actually hurt, you came here yesterday and you didn't even have time to meet your bestfriend?
Shehnaz- Well, my roommate told me a set of rules in which demons shouldn't be approached, and I don't want to be hurt by your horns!
The guy laughed loudly and said Sure I have horns like you have wings to fly!
Shehnaz hit him on his shoulder and said, Hey!! You just wait and watch, I would have such beautiful wings one day and I would flyyyyyyyyy!

The guy hit her head lightly and said, Come back to Earth now!
Shehnaz- By the way Ayan, tell me more about this academy na!
Ayaan- See, we are always prepared for the war, so we have roles designated to us, unlike humans we can't choose it. For example, Demons, Werewolf's and Vampires are the warriors they need to learn how to fight.
The fairies learn how to use their powers for fighting and finally the witches and Pixar's sit in the lab to make new spells and casts to protect the mankind.

Shehnaz- Fair enough! Wait, shit I am late for my class! Late kardiya tune mujheee!
Ayan gasped dramatically and said, Jhooth bolni ki adat nahi gayi na teri? Now run for your class! I will see you in the break period!
Shehnaz got up and ran towards the building after shouting a BYE to him.
She entered the class and saw Meeti and Aria waiting for her in the ground.
Shehnaz sat down on the seat as the teacher came in!
The teacher introduced herself and then said, First rule of being a fairy, you should know how to control your fears, your happiness, your all emotions.

Shehnaz looked down at her hands and sighed.
As the class started they were made to feel different emotions.
After a long class, the teacher asked Shehnaz keep the emotion potion in the lab.
Shehnaz- You guys go and save me good food, I will quickly come back.

Shehnaz started to look for her way but couldn't find it.
She tapped the shoulder of a witch and sweetly asked, Can you please tell me where is the lab?
The girl smirked at her and said, Why not? you're a fairy right?
Shehnaz smiled and nodded.
The girl gave her the directions and Shehnaz quickly ran towards it after thanking it.
She looked at the door and found it a bit peculiar but entered anyway.

The moment she entered the room the door slammed shut and it was blinding darkness, nothing could be seen at all.
Shehnaz started to shiver, she gulped and tried to open the door but failed.
Shehnaz is scared of darkness so she started to shake in fear, just then she remembered what her therapist told her.
She sat down on the floor and slowly started to sing, Baby shark do do do, Baby shark do do do do! Baby shaaaark! Mommy shark do do do do, mommy shark-

Just then a deep voice interrupted her and said, Can you stop singing? It's hurting my ears.
Shehnaz happily said- Hey! There is someone here? Actually I am locked here, the lab-
She heard the footsteps as the deep voice said - I don't care, I am leaving.
Shehnaz- How would you leave?
The deep voice sighed but coldly spoke- Because I have powers.
Shehnaz heard the footsteps crossing her, she quickly held the legs of that person and hugged it tightly while the person froze.
Shehnaz- Please just stay for a little while, I am scared.

The man tried to wriggle his legs a little but Shehnaz held them tightly and kept her head on his legs.
Shehnaz- You know, I am scared of darkness! Like it's really scary so if I am alone I try to sing as my doctor told me, if not then I try to hold the person next to me so that I don't feel lonely.
The deep voice said- So childish. If you knew that darkness is scary, then you should stay away from it.
Shehnaz- I do, but somewhat it catches me every time.