2.6

Hey hey sorry sorry! I am so caught up with exams and assigments that my body is crying for sleeep! I hate myself when I was young and didn't sleep much and took those sleeping hours for granted, Hello I need em back😭❤️
Let's start!  ITS GONNA BE A FREAKING LONG UPDATE! WITH LONG I MEAN LONGG SO LONG!!!! Brace yourself!
________________________________

I AM FINALLY TRYING TO-
Suddenly her phone rang and she looked at the caller and shakily picked up the call.
Her mother growled and said SHEHNAZ! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM RAJAT! HOW THE FUCK-
Sidharth snatched the phone and switched it off!
Shehnaz- What the hell-
Sidharth- I don't want any distractions when I am talking to you!
Shehnaz- She was my mom!!!!!!
Sidharth- Yeah who calls you a whore!
Shehnaz- HOW DARE YOU? Stop the car right now Sidharth! STOP IT!
Sidharth glared at her and said if you are stubborn then fucking  hell so am I!

He ignored her and drove back to the house and before he could say anything she angrily stomped and left.
He came out and leaned against the door of his car as his jaw was clenched in anger.
Seeing snaps of them together was breaking him piece by piece.
Suddenly he heard the sound of claps, he opened his eyes and saw Asim sarcastically clapping at him.
Asim- I haven't seen a bigger fool than you Sidharth!
Sidharth got away before Asim could say anything because he knew whatever he was gonna say was true and he didn't wanted to be weak.

He sat down in his room and held the photo frame of his little sister grinning back at him as tears fell from his face.
Tomorrow you would be free Meetu! And so would be Shehnaz..!
His heart clenched but somwehere he was happy that his sister was getting justice and now he wouldn't let that bastard live peacefully.

Meanwhile here Shehnaz was sobbing while hugging herself tightly.
It was hurting, hurting badly. She was so much better before he came, yes she wasn't geninuely happy but she managed. She found love to be sweet, but it was painful and terrifying.
She netherless smiled thinking about his sister finally getting the justice. But also tomorrow she would leave this place forever.
She had to be brave, brave for herself. She was born with no love, she would die with none.

The next morning came more earlier than anyone anticipated.
Everyone in the gang house was stressful and yet happy that their little sister was getting justice.
Yes everyone in the gang loved Meeti as their own sister.
Shehnaz checked the time, it was around 7am. She called Heera and asked her to bring everything she wanted.
She looked at herself, she was wearing a full white coat jacket and straight pants with black snake skin heels. She had her hair tied in a bun, she touched it slightly as a memory struck her..

Flashback

Shehnaz was tying her hair in a low bun as she always does when Sidharth barged in.
Shehnaz grinned at him and said Whatsup criminal!
Oh my god THAT SONG!!! CUZ MAMA IM IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL AND THIS TYPE OF LOVE-
Sidharth groaned and said Shehnaz you have been singing a lot!
Shehnaz chuckled and was tying back when he held her arms which made Shehnaz freeze.
As if in a daze, he slowly held her rubber band and took it out making her hair open up like a carpet. He very softly caressed her hair, untangling it and held one strand in his fingers and twirled it.
He smilingly said, I love you hair open! Keep them open, it's too beautiful to be kept caged.
Shehnaz was blushing hard while she was staring at him from the mirror staring at her chocolate brown shoulder length hair with awe.
Just then their moment was interrupted by Asim singing- JHATAAK KAR ZULF JAB TUM TOLIYE SE AZAAD KARTI HO.. ACHAA LAGTA HAI!
Shehnaz and Sidharth looked at each other red and then burst out laughing!

Flasback ends

Shehnaz roughly ties her hair back and applies a bright red lipstick.
She might be broken inside but she couldn't let it show on her work and her face.
She corrected her stance and made it in a more confident one and smiled to herself painfully.
She took her black lawyer jacket with her bag and started to walk down the stairs.
Here Sidharth was sitting on the sofa infront of the stairs waiting for her to take her in his car for the very last time.