6.6

Hi guys!!! What's up? Let's start with the update ❤️❤️

________________________________

The next day everyone was ready in their trek clothes as they had their activities in the forest lined up today.
Everyone was standing in the line when Sidharth said, Okay guys so today we are going to have a competition and it's of treasure hunt. The winners have to find 7 flags in the jungle and whoever wins gets some really good prize partnered with our sponsors.
Just in case if it gets dark, you all have to come back no matter what. I am giving you the maps and the partners would be chosen by chits.

A girl raises her hand and says Sidharth I have heard that there's a soul of a woman who killed herself in jungle?
Everyone gasps while Sidharth gulps.
Another Girl- Even I have heard this, anyone who stays there after sunset could never come back.
Sidharth- This is all bullshit! Now come and take out your chits.

Shehnaz closed her eyes and said, Please let this be the moment when the lead girl gets the chit of the lead guy. Please let it be Sidharth!
It was her chance, she did a little prayer and picked up the chit.
She happily opened it but her smile vanished when she saw the name, Samar.
Meeti said- Who's your partner Shehnaz?
Shehnaz fisted her hands and said Samar.
Sidharth's head snapped at her direction and he looked at Samar who was smirking at her.
His jaw ticked thinking about them going alone.

Shehnaz looked at sidharth and said, Who's your partner?
Just then Meera spoke happily, ITS ME!
Shehnaz glared at Meera and thought about all the ways of murdering her.
Sidharth sighed and said, Guys line up and take the maps.
Samar came towards Shehnaz and in a second pulled her towards him half hugging her and said, Let's go fiancé!
Shehnaz tried to hit him but he held her tightly and looked back at Sidharth who was looking at his hands wrapped around her shoulder.

They started to walk inside the jungle when Shehnaz said, I don't want to be with you! I am going back.
Samar grabbed her hand tightly and said, What's wrong with you? Why aren't you chasing me?
Shehnaz- Leave my hand it's hurting?
Samar- ITS HURTING ME TOO! WHY ARE YOU NOT AFTER ME?
Shehnaz scoffed and said Are you serious? What do you want me to be? That evil supporting character in your story where you love the other girl and I am the person creating problems for you? NO THANKS! I was only trying hard because my mother wants me to marry you not because I have fallen for your charms! I don't like you at all! AT ALL! LEAVE ME!
Samar tightens his grip more and Shehnaz hisses in pain and says, LEAVE ME!
Samar- You know that right that the dream you are seeing of being the main lead is false? Like at the end princesses like you, the perfect ones are often evil and clumsy poor girls are always the main lead? The average looking wins the TRPS while the beautiful ones are cursed?
And even if not that you really think you would be with Sidharth? He is really lower to us you think your mother would allow you to marry anyone else?
Shehnaz kicks him hard on his stomach which makes him fall down and she says, I WANT TO BE THE FEMALE LEAD WHERE SHE TRIED. ITS NOT IMPORTANT IF I GET THE HERO OR NOT BUT SHE TRIED.

With this Shehnaz kicks him again and runs deeper into the forest.
Shehnaz tries to take out the bottle from her bag when her wrist pulsates in pain.
She looks at her wrist and it's bleeding because he scratched her wrist with blue bruises.
Shehnaz cursed him and then sat down under a tree and started to drink water.
She opened her map and looked around.
Shehnaz- Where the hell am I? Lemme sleep for 10 minutes when I will find my way back I am so tired.

Shehnaz closes her eyes for the little nap.
Meanwhile Samar comes back with everyone.
Sidharth was standing looking around for Shehnaz when he saw Samar coming back alone.
Sidharth runs towards him and says Where is Shehnaz?
Samar looks at him shocked and said, She didn't come back here?
Sidharth angrily says what do you mean? You were her partner?
Samar- We had a fight and she left!
Sidharth growls and said ARE YOU FREAKING MAD? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE A GIRL IN THE JUNGLE ALONE? ITS NIGHT NOW.