AQR3.2: An Agent from the Mod...

By wittywinty

Book Cover created by: @Cattyalita 032621-072821 Continuation of Yumi's journey in the ancient era. More

1: Half a Year Later 1
2: Half a Year Later 2
3: Half a Year Later 3
4: Half a Year Later 4
5: Half a Year Later 5
6: Invitations
7: Agreement 1
8: Agreement 2
9: Agreement 3
10: Parade 1
11: Parade 2
12: Gathering 1
13: Gathering 2
14: Great General's Birthday 1
15: Great General's Birthday 2
16: Request
18: Fastforward 2
19: M Capital 1
20: M Capital 2
21: Governor General
22: Introductions and Arrivals
23: Double Date
24: Deputy General's Woman
25: Guild Meeting 1
26: Guild Meeting 2
27: Lovely Night
28: Invited 1
29: Invited 2
30: Invited 3
31: Invited 4
32: Invited 5
33: Invited 6
34: Challenged 1
35: Challenged 2
36: Challenge 3
37: Challenge 4
38: Challenge 5
39: Challenge 6
40: Challenge 7
41: Ideas 1
42: Ideas 2
43: Ideas 3
44: Ideas 4
45: Big News 1
46: Big News 2
47: Little Celebrations 1
48: Little Celebrations 2
49: Flower Viewing Party 1
50: Flower Viewing Party 2 🎉
51: Flower Viewing Party 3
52: Stolen 1
53: Stolen 2
54: Stolen 3
55: Stolen 4
56: Stolen 5
57: Retribution 1
58: Retribution 2
59: Retribution 3
60: Retribution 4
61: Fateful Encounter 1
62: Fateful Encounter 2
63: The Wedding Day 1
64: The Wedding Day 2
65: The Wedding Day 3
66: Honeymoon 1
67: Honeymoon 2
68: Honeymoon 3
69: Honeymoon 4
70: After Honeymoon
71: Don Enrico 1
72: Don Enrico 2
73: Don Enrico 3
74: New Regency
75: Doña Silvanna
76: Forgotten Skills
77: Fall-Out
78: Returned
79: Gestation Period
80: Abdicated
81: Second Wife 1
82: Second Wife 2
83: New Life, New War 1
84: New Life, New War 2
85: New Life, New War 3
86: New Life, New War 4
87: Missing Enemies 1
88: Missing Enemies 2
89: Execution 1
90: Execution 2
91: Execution 3
92: Execution 4
93: Next Move
94: Months Later 1
95: Months Later 2
96: Months Later 3
97: Unwanted Visitors 1
98: Unwanted Visitors 2
99: Surprised 1
100: Surprised 2 🥳
101: Ganged-up
102: Cutthroat
103: Dilemma
104: Opening up 1
105: Opening up 2
106: Rebellion
107: Departure 1
108: Departure 2
109: Arrival
110: Retreat
111: Reinforcement
112: Parachute 1
113: Parachute 2
114: Safe Area
115: Tower of Death
116: Lifeless
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
ANNOUNCEMENT
Side Story 1: Good Karma
Side Story 2: Silverlining
Side Story 3: The Chase
Side Story 4: Complex
Side Story 5: Intense Feelings
Side Story 6: The Cliff

17: Fastforward 1

3.3K 243 21
By wittywinty

Days, months and years passed by quickly.

Yumi dedicated herself during these times in her studying, teahouse and cosmetic shop.

People helped her a lot too in managing her businesses.

Narcissa managed the Red Cosmetics while Malia, Gwen and Victoria would always helped out there.

Even after they began their internships for their respective courses and eventually graduated in Colegio, they still found ways to help out there.

Sa teahouse naman, dahil nasa Capital na si Koshi, Madam Maria and Muna took the full management of the teahouse.

So far, both businesses were doing very well and became Yumi's steady source of income these past few years.

Meanwhile, her family members also saw success with their respective careers.

Amelia continued Lolo Pikit's clinic at the same time, she was doing her research about healing pills and potions. She never stopped developing the All-Healing pill, you know. She was also aware that the Santiagos had developed the pill she and Don Martin created before into something unspeakable. Kaya din pinupush niya na makagawa ng medisina na kayang gamutin ang lahat para rin makontra hindi lang ang mga sakit kundi ang mga ganoong karumaldumal na mga bagay.

As for her sons, Daichi was promoted and now one of the team leaders na naghahandle ng mga nagrrondang Guardia Civil sa High Market.

Asahi, on the other hand, was convinced by Koshi to build his boutique shop in the M Capital 2 years ago where the citizens were more willing to pay a lot for the quality of dresses and clothings he was producing.

He was still sending clothes to their family, of course. Even Gwen, Narcissa and Malia were receiving a dress or two when he did so. Mukhang madami na ring mananahi na nakakatulong sa kanya si Asahi so he could send these extra dresses for them.

Anyway, Yumi was having these thoughts about what had happened to her life these past five years.

Indeed, napakadami na nga talagang nangyari sa kanila. But there were still lots of things she needed to do and after tomorrow, she could officially start addressing those things na isinantabi niya dahil na rin sa pag-aaral niyang maging doktor.

Her life would literally unpause the day after tomorrow.

"Can't sleep?"

Yumi, who was leaning on the veranda of the balcony, looked behind her and saw her parents approaching her.

Don't misunderstand.

Amelia and the great general weren't back together yet.

But... they were co-parenting for Yumi and Victoria too.

Daichi, Asahi at Koshi were more independent since they were lads. But these two ladies needed more attention and guidance from their parents, as what Amelia and General Vicente believed.

So they had agreed to do co-parenting for their sakes.

Amelia even agreed to stand as Victoria's mother. The latter didn't mind anymore. Since the older woman was very nice to her, she wouldn't push her away and be ingrate at all.

Besides, sa kanilang dalawa ni Yumi, mas kailangan niya ng pagkalinga ng mga magulang.

Yumi had a tendency to be fully self-dependent but not her. She was raised and nurtured in seclusion by Doña Lucianna back then. She was spoiled and every whim she had was provided to her at once.

Although she had some personality development these past years, there were still moments where she was comparatively weaker than Yumi.

The elders (Doña Margarita, Amelia and General Vicente) knew about this so this co-parenting existed.

Anyway, kahit pa hindi magkarelasyon ang dalawa, it didn't mean the great general wasn't attempting to. In fact, he was wooing Amelia these past few years and although he had been rejected for several times already, he still wasn't giving up.

Going back...

"I think I am so excited for tomorrow to fall asleep quickly." Yumi said with a grin on her lips.

"Excited for graduation or for seeing Mateo?" Amelia questioned her teasingly.

Yumi rolled her eyes.

Why would she be excited for that bastard?

But then again, she just kept that to herself.

"Mama, don't tease me."

The two eventually stopped on each side of her. They also looked at the night sky which was lighted by the new moon.

"Baka naman magmukha kang pagod bukas?" General Vicente asked.

"Papa, kahit hindi ako matulog ngayon, I will still wake up beautiful tomorrow no."

This made the three of them chuckled.

Sanay na sila sa pagkavain ni Yumi. She knew how pretty she was and she was never humble about it.

Yumi leaned on her father's chest and had content expression on her face.

Ah, if they could only stay like this forever...

But, forever itself was the greatest understatement.

Whatever you hope for would definitely not last at all.

She knew it so well, so she could only savor moments like this and not take them for granted.

Anyhow, when Amelia saw the two together like this, she couldn't help but to feel so gratified and happy.

It was good that what happened to her and the great general before had never became a hindrance for Yumi's acceptance to her father at all.

Sure, there had been times like that in the past in which she didn't want to see him at all. But fortunately, things were better now.

"Eh? Why are you cuddling without me?" Victoria suddenly appeared from the door of the balcony at namewang pa when she said those words.

"Ate, moment ko to no. Ggraduate ka din ba bukas?" Yumi told her.

"Makikigraduate ako, bakit ba? You did it too when it was my turn. So why can't I?" Then she smiled and joined them.

Nagkatinginan na lang sila Amelia at General Vicente. Bago sabay na napailing at napangiti.

Ah, these girls...

***

"Has everything been arranged well?" Yumi asked Rui.

Inabutan niyang nasa kawarto niya ang binata when she finally went to her room to rest.

"The S ranks have all been sent to the Capital. Kami handled the building of base there very well."

She nodded.

"How about the transition of the management of the guild to Xun Xue's father?"

"Also handled well. I have trained him for management duties these past few months. He has been prepared very well. I also reiterated to him na pupunta punta pa rin kami ni Kami sa guild every month and they should not slack at all."

"Great! That means, pag-alis na lang talaga natin ang kulang."

You might be wondering what did Yumi meant by this.

Well, since she would be graduating tomorrow, several days after that, she and the rest of her family would be going to live in the M Capital.

Matagal na itong plano ni General Vicente na dalhin sila Yumi sa Capital para malapit na lang sila sa isa't isa at madali niyang maattendan ang mga pangangailangan ng mga anak niya.

Hindi na naman ito kinontra ni Yumi dahil bago pa magdesisyon ang ama niya na sabihin ito sa kanila, she made an agreement with Don Enrico na kapag nakagraduate na siya at pupunta na siya sa M Capital.

Besides, weren't there too many things she needed to do in M Capital.

Don Luis was there. She still had to finish her revenge on behalf of Mayumi.

The alliance of Don Enrico was also there so in order to fulfill her side of the bargain, she had to go there.

And most of all, Sancho was there.

The last time he was in L City, Yumi and Kami tested him many times. Naririyan na nagpakita pa ng personal sa kanya si Kami. O di kaya naman ay magbabanggit sa harapan niya ng mga bagay na may kinalaman sa past life nila si Yumi.

But he was unresponsive of them.

Yumi and Kami were forced to conclude then that Sancho had no memories of the past life.

Yumi, of course, was unreconciled about this.

But since umalis na rin agad ang binata sa L City matapos ang ilang linggong pamamalagi niya dito, she couldn't do anything about him at all.

Hence, she decided to just simply deal with him after she graduated.

"How about you, Rui? Do you really want to leave Narcissa here?"

The two became a couple finally matapos ang madugong pagmmatchmake ni Yumi sa dalawa.

They just recently got together at ngayon nga ay kinailangan naman ni Rui na umalis kasama nila ni Kami. Kung si Yumi lang ay ayaw niyang sumama ang binata sa kanila.

But he insisted saying that he was also a Vice Leader of Assassin Guild so kung nasaan silang dalawa ay narroon din siya dapat.

Yumi had the urge to demote him right away when he said that. Kundi lang siya napigilan ni Kami...

"We talk about this, Yumi."

"Right, right... I am just asking."

"Narcissa understands. Besides, I will be going back once every month."

"Is it gonna be enough?"

"It should be."

Napahinga na lang si Yumi ng malalim.

Tch... This old man was really stubborn.

Anyway, hindi na naman siya nagsabi pa tungkol dito. Since everything was going well, she just needed her beauty rest now for tomorrow's graduation.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.3K 69
Elaine Hidalgos is stuck of being the richest person without her parents guide, but after dying at the car crash, she awakened in a fantasy world...
I Was Her By Sisa

Mystery / Thriller

22.1K 2.7K 49
Yara is one of their organization's most well-known and skilled assassins, but she was sentenced to death for a single mistake, and they used her as...
174K 8.4K 44
"I will heal someone I wanted to heal. So shut the fuck up and die!" A healer who don't heal everyone. A healer should be weak but why she's acting s...
4.2K 216 8
Cordellia Rodrigo loves reading novels, and her favorite? A happily ever after ending. So when her latest read, The Lady amidst the Beasts ends in th...