Temptation Island {Larry Styl...

By LouisSavedMe_x

"We can go into the hiding room. Come on, babe. We haven't done anything yesterday." Harry's lips caress Loui... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Ex on the beach Larry Stylinson
Read pls
Important!!!

Epilogue

8.9K 262 448
By LouisSavedMe_x

"Ladies and gentleman good evening and welcome to this special episode of our talk show 'Temptation Talk'. In honour of the ten year existence of the show, we gathered for you the 4 most outstanding couples of the past ten years and we give you a look at how they are doing now. Before the break you could follow the story of Nathalie & James and Lola & Andrew. Now it's time for two couples that must have been the most outstanding ever in the history of temptation. I am talking about the contestants of 5 years ago, Harry & Taylor and Louis & Eleanor!" Niall smiles at the camera and then turns to the four people sitting in front of him.

"Guys, it has been so long ago! How are you doing?" The boy that used to be fake blond had died his hair now to a darker shade of brown.

"I think we are all doing great, Niall." Harry looks at the three others and they nod.

"That's amazing to hear. Well guys, that your participation was the one that stood out the most is obvious I think. People are still talking about it and your participation went viral, reaching the whole world. We usually see couples making mistakes by cheating on their partners with one of the seducers, not each other. It was a first one, and still is, that actually two guys fell in love on the show, both cheating on their girlfriends. Girls, please give me a perspective about what happened when you arrived back in London.

It's Taylor that starts to talk.

"It was hard in the beginning." Taylor admits. "And when I arrived back in London I took the first plane to whatever country I could go to just to relax and think. I was in love with Harry and losing the one you love is always hard but when it happens on national tv it stings a bit more. I'm happy now though and Harry and I are on good terms. We text each other from time to time, checking up and sometimes he babysits my little girl, Anna-Rose."

"You have a kid? Congratulations, Taylor! How old is she?"

"Five months." She says proudly. "She is an angel. I am going to marry her father this summer. I'm not saying his name. He doesn't like the attention."

"Oh, that's beautiful, Taylor. I wish you and your little family good luck. Eleanor, what about you?"

"Well, I noticed that after Temptation Island I gained a lot of followers on Instagram. I do some promoting now for big brands and from time to time I work as a dogwalker as well, you know to keep moving and kill time. I like dogs. About Louis and I, we don't really talk anymore. I see him from time to time when there is a carnival or a kind of gathering in Doncaster, and we'll have a brief conversation, but I wouldn't really call it a friendship. We are just acquittances, and I think Louis is fine with it as well." Eleanor looks at the boy on her left and he nods, agreeing.

"Yeah, El and I don't really talk anymore but it's not like we are ignoring each other when we meet on the streets. We'll just say hi, check up on the other how they are doing and move on. No friends but no enemies, no grudges hold."

"That's really good to hear. Grudges are never good. Now, I think that the most memorable moment of that season must be Louis' speech on the last campfire, expressing his love for Harry. If you don't remember what I'm talking about, here is the clip!" Niall smiles, this is his favourite moment ever from Temptation Island.

The five of them look at the big screen behind Niall, listening to Louis talking about true love and Harry being his person. The video is about 2 minutes long and when it's over, Niall turns to them again.

"So here is the question that people are dying to know: Louis, Harry are you still together?"

Harry looks at the boy next to him, grabs his hand and smiles as Louis speaks.

"5 years and still going strong."

Immediately a lot of 'aws' come from the public, making Harry blush. He hides his face in Louis' shoulder and the older boy chuckles, kissing Harry's hair.

"That's so great to hear! I have always been rooting for you guys. Can you tell us more about your journey after Temptation?"

"The beginning wasn't easy." Harry admits. "My parents kicked me out of the house, being ashamed of me. It was a hard time but Louis and his family took care of me. I couldn't be luckier with my boyfriend and his family. Louis' family always supported us and 4 years later I finally received the same support from my mother that I was craving."

"What made her change her mind?" Niall asks, genuinely curious.

"I sent her a wedding invitation." The crowd gasps. "Louis and I are married since the 28th of September last year." He proudly says, showing off his ring. "My stepfather didn't want her to go, but she didn't want to miss the most important day of my life. She finally had the courage to divorce him and I'm so proud of her that she saved herself from that relationship. My mom lives in the same apartment building, 2 stories down, cooking the most delicious meals for Louis and I every night when we come back from work. She is the best and she is trying to make up for the time she has missed." Louis holds Harry's hand, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He knows it's still a sensitive subject for his husband and he hasn't completely forgiven Ann either, but he is happy that Harry feels better. He really needs his mother and Louis could see that the boy has missed her the past four years."

"I am so happy to hear that, Harry. Louis, anything else exciting happening in your lives?"

"Well actually there is." Louis' eyes are shining when he says the following words. "We are on the list to adopt a child."

And again the crowd goes 'awe'.

"That's amazing news, boys. You deserve all the good things that are happening in your life. As much as I want to keep talking, our time is up. It's time for the first episode of this years 'Temptation Island'. The red lamp goes off and immediately Louis presses his lips on Harry's.

"I've been wanting to do that the whole time." He murmurs within the kiss.

"Oh, look at you boys! Congratulations! I am so happy!" Niall gives them both a hug.

"I know we didn't invite you to the wedding because we wanted to keep it private but we would like to invite you to the baby shower when we have our little angel with us. Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Maya will be there as well." Louis tells the host.

"I would love to, boys. Your child will be so lucky to be raised by two boys with such a big heart."

Harry snuggles into Louis, again shy and Louis wraps his arm around his husband's waist.

"Yeah, I can't wait. Harry and I are ready for it."

"From everybody that I have seen on Temptation Island, your story is my favourite." Niall admits.

Louis kisses Harry softly on the lips after saying the last words.

"Yeah, couldn't have a happier end." 

-------------

GUYS I CANT BELIEVE IT'S OVER! 

I just want to thank all of you for all the support that you gave me. It meant the world to me. I'm not going to lie, I am crying myself now as well.

I am still writing a book, it has 27 chapters by now and it has daily updates. The name is 'From LA to UK'. It's another Larry fic that will have a sequel as well. Feel free to read that one when you miss Temptation.  I hope it will get the same amount of love.

I love you all and thank you so much for sharing their journey with me! All the love -S.

"I am honest with myself! You just think you can turn everyone.... you know the way you are."

"Turn everyone what, Louis? Can't you speak the word? Is only saying the word too disgusting for you? Do you mean gay. G-A-Y... GAY."

"Stop it!" Louis covers his ears with his hands. He doesn't want to hear it. Harry's words can't be slightly true. Eleanor is proof of that.

"You can't keep treating me like shit and kiss me afterwards! You can't say you are straight and keep kissing me! Go on, Louis. Tell me you only like girls and you never enjoyed one kiss we shared. Say it to my face."

Louis stays silent, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"I hate you, Styles."

"Fake news, Tomlinson."

Louis Tomlinson is your typical popular high school guy. He has a beautiful long term girlfriend Eleanor and his best friend Zayn he can always count on. Together with Eleanor, Zayn and Zayn's girlfriend Perrie they rule Doncaster high. Louis has it all: A beautiful girlfriend, popularity and a loving family. The only thing that is missing are good grades. That's exactly the reason why Louis participates to this exchange program to LA. Not that he is very excited about it.

Harry Styles is an openly gay hipster boy. He has flashy sunglasses, floral shirts and cool bandana's keeping his hair out of his eyes when he paints. Harry loves art and believes that London is one of the most beautiful cities. That's why Harry applied to the London school of arts. Hoping to higher his chances to get in, Harry participates in an exchange program his school is having with another school in the UK. Harry couldn't be more excited to visit the country of his dreams and meeting new people, the social bird Harry is. Little did he know he would end up with a homophobic partner that tries to ruin his time in England.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.9K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
11.7K 227 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...
442K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
17.2K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...