Tahani's Reality (Urban)

By UrbanDynasty089

Tahani Lowars is a seventeen year old innocent teenager grown up in a conservative religious household. Bouje... More

|DISCLAIMER|
|HOME IN THE TRENCHES|
|Look Out|
|Run Ya Mouth|
|Fighting For Your Life|
|How TF|
|Gotten Worse|
|Sand Castles|
|Home Is The Same But I'm Not|
|Drinks & Molly|
ANOTHER DISCLAIMER
|STREETS|
|Love The Way You Lie|
|Remember Me|
|Fill In The Blanks|
|Mama Hates For Things To Change|
|Distance Is Better For the Heart|
|New Lives|
|There's Always A Tahani|
|Holla If You Need Me|
|A Real Friend Would Never|
|Permission|
|Dead In An Instant|
|In Denial|
|The Night We Met|
|Regret Is A New Thing|
|Mulo|
|Dinner Table Talk|
|I Wish We Never|
|Imported Pt1|
|Imported Pt2|
|Honesty Set Me Free|
|Introducing Suhdel|
|HI GUYS|
|Revenge For Who I Love|
|Missing My Family Like Crazy|
|Hiding Secrets|
|You Blessed Me|
|All Your Fault|
|Broken Up|
|Baby Momma Favoritsm|
|Co-Parenting|
NEW BOOK
|Marry Me|
|Jealousy Looks Bad On You|
|SORRY READERS|
NEW BOOK AVAILABLE

|Stuck On My Mind|

1.4K 84 55
By UrbanDynasty089

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

My eyes fall on the woman in front of me and I'm completely unfazed. Me and Seven wearing the same nonchalant expression.

"Get up bitch, fuck you sitting down for?" She questions.

A smile forms on my face and I bite down on my bottom lip staring up at her. "Cause if I don't stand then what?" I ask testing her.

She's pretty, she has an average sized butt, little Nia Long cut going on and a somewhat thick build. She ain't got shit on me though.

She calls herself trying to swing on me but I easily see it coming moving to my right so that it doesn't come in contact at all. I sit up instantly punching her right across her face. She falls onto the ground and I pull my gun from holder on my thigh. "Talk that shit now bitch. I dare you." I say loud enough for everybody around to hear.

While she's holding her bleeding nose with a smirk on her face I feel cold metal being pressed against the back of my head. "Drop that shit. I ain't gone let you just shoot ma baby moms." Seven replies.

Mort just laughs pointing at my gun. "Is that shit pink?" He asks referring to my gun.

"You're crazy bitch!" His baby's mother exclaims.

I turn around keeping my hand with the gun in it still pointed at her, my body facing him, my free palm rubbing up and down his chest but my face turned looking down at her. His gun still pointed at me. I can see lust flash in his eyes. "That's sad," a fake pout forms on my face and then breaks when a smile forms.  "Actually thought you was pretty. We coulda worked somethin' out."

"Damn," Mort says in a trance. "She get sexier by the min don't she?" He asks referring to me.

"Nice meeting y'all." I lower my gun knowing damn well he ain't got shoot me. I step over his baby momma and down below heading to find Rome.

Seven•
"SJ"

"And that's the reason why you ain't seeing her! That right there!" My baby mother throws in my face. Waving her hands all around in front of me.

"Lower yo fuckin' voice. Fuck you think you talking to?" Just like that she calms down. I lowkey want to laugh watching as she uses napkins to try and stop her nose from bleeding.

I ain't never seen Portia get her ass beat before. To be honest she's one of those stay on guard fighting ass females. I expected her to whoop Tahani's ass but things went differently. Shit to be honest that little shit she pulled punching Portia in the face, holding her at gunpoint while rubbing on me. That shit damn near got me on wood. Hard as a brick. It's just something about Tahani in that moment that turned me on. Looking in her eyes it was like I was seeing the female me.

"You fuckin' that young bitch?" She questions.

"Fuck no," not that I don't plan on it. "That's Issac niece."

To make a long story short me and my baby moms go way back. She used to be a stripper in a high class club. One night of some dicking down and bands being thrown her way she was ready to give it all up for me. One little issue is I was so drunk I ain't wrap up. Shit what can I say, oops? At the end of the day that led to my baby girl Florida being here. I wouldn't trade her for the world. That girl got my entire face and a mug just like mine. It's just fucked up because once Portia realized I couldn't stay put and stuck on one broad she started keeping my daughter away from me.

And pulling dumb ass shit like this. I ain't saw my daughter in weeks because she won't let me but here she is popping up at clubs where I'm at trynna check females I'm talking to.

"See SJ, you out here thinkin' with yo dick. Issac white ass put you on you really trynna piss him off?" She questions assuming still that I'm fucking her.

I smack her finger down that was in my face. "Watch ya fuckin' mouth. Let Nay hear you say some shit like that and I won't be able to save you." I spit out.

Fear flashes in her eyes at the sound of that.

We was all young when we met somewhere in our twenties. First thing I knew is that Naomi & Issac aren't to be fucked with. In the streets there is a difference between money & money money. Most of the time street hitters ain't leaving the streets. But you see them? They made it to the high class of the drug game. Found a way to not only succeed in drug dealing but legally owning a company. Now that got them respect from so many places. Every country, white people, black people, hell all people. But there will always be haters. Motherfuckas mad about how they went about getting it. Even then ain't nobody and I mean nobody gone say shit to them.

Shit I was young and dumb. Couple years younger than them. Covered in tats and a record longer than the motherfuckin' dictionary. Wouldn't no jobs hire me. All I knew is my half brother got mixed up in some shit with some Mexicans. Some heavy ass shit that led him to crossing paths with Naomi. She was even more mixed up. Somehow she came out a winner in the end. She told me she swore on her life to Jesus that she'd forever owe Kendry. He had her back when nobody else did. And he told her that if he could he would've lived and made things different with his family. So she put me on, Issac treated me like family since Nay's his wife. And since then I've had their back and worked with them.

"Man I'm out." I stand up feeling her grip my arm. I snatch away. "Call me when you ready to let me see my daughter." And with that I dap my bro's up and walk out of the section heading out of the club and to my whip.

Soon as I hit the outside and I feel the breeze my eyes instantly fall on Tahani who is leaning up against what I'm assuming is her friends Jeep. Her friend in the front seat and she's outside the car with her back pressed up against it and one of her legs bent so that her heel is against the car. Her hair flowing in the wind, her dress hiking up a little bit exposing some more of her thighs, she bites down on her plump bottom lip a small smirk spreading on her lips and a little dimple in the corner of her lips appearing. "Next time check ya baby moms." She advices.

I mug her. "Ain't it past ya bed time lil girl? Head on home."

"Yeah okay," she laughs opening the car door pausing turning so that she's giving me a view of her ass. She looks over her shoulder at me. "You know where to find me." And with that she hops in the car.

I just smirk shaking my head. If that girl know what's good for her she'd run for the hills. Literally.

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

I eat some ice cream in the darkness of the kitchen. The only light coming from the light in the fridge that's opened. "What the hell?" Naomi exclaims turning on the kitchen light.

I raise my hand over my my head my eyes adjusting to the light. "My bad." I apologize.

"You good." She walks over grabbing a spoon and moving the huge bin of cookies & cream ice cream so that it's in between us both. She takes a seat at the island across from me. "What you doin' up niece?"

I sigh placing my face in my hands. I hesitate for a minute. "Ever since what happened I don't sleep the same." I admit.

"You miss partying?" She asks curiously with worry on her face.

I shrug. "I miss laughing so hard I can't breathe. Miss everything being so big and confusing that I can't focus on his face. The memories I mean." I say lowly.

Naomi leans over rubbing my shoulder to comfort me. Sympathy covering her face. "He's gone now though. Taj made sure him or anyone else can ever hurt you again."

I quickly shake my head. "I don't...I don't want to talk about him." I speak referring to Torin.

"He still cares about you ya know? Mostly everyday he either spends it at the company or helping out his mom. He doesn't date or anything."

"I thought Torin was bad for me." I remind her of what she said months ago.

She shrugs. "I've been wrong before. Maybe you're wrong too."

I look away and out the kitchen windows. "I'll cross that bridge when I get there." I reply.

Torin Truman•
"Taj"

"I told you I can't today," I say holding the phone against my ear. "Shit I know OG but my mom need me right now." I explain.

"You gone drive yourself crazy always handling shit for her. She need something from you everyday." Issac preaches.

I laugh. "You used to tell me I ain't appreciate her now I do too much for her. That's my mom." I tell him.

He laughs on the other end. "Look youngin' I know. Trust me when I lost my dad I buried myself in work and couldn't tell my mom no for shit. Till I realized that the more I said yes and was there for others the more I couldn't be there for myself." He preaches.

I nod even though he can't see me. "Yeah I understand," I hit a corner. "How's Tahani doing?" I can't help but ask.

He's quiet for a minute. "She good Taj, she not herself but she making it. Since she got out she been hangin' out with this hot in the ass girl. Nay been teaching her about the streets. Just fucked up what happened to her.

"Yeah," I can't stop the sadness in my voice. "I'll do anything to turn back time. Just wish I could've stopped him."

"He gone now and she is safe. She might not realize it now but she gone see you lookin out for her eventually."

"You right," I say in a hopeful tone. "I'm gone come thru later. Ight." Once I hang up I pull up to my moms friend house.

I hop out going up to her four bedroom house. I knock a couple of times hearing her yell from the other side. "Who is it?!"

"It's Taj!" I yell back. "I came to help you move your furniture." Suddenly the door is opening and I'm coming face to face with my mom friend Sharlot.

She's one of those women that are built thick in every single area. Her thighs, her ass, and a little bit of stomach on her. Her dark chocolate skin covered in a little bit of soap and water droplets. A red silk robe wrapped around her body and she's trying her harder to keep anything from popping out. "Hey sweetie. Thank you for coming by I was just in the shower." She steps aside letting me come in.

"It's all good." I respond looking away respectfully at the wall. Knowing my mom would kill me if her friend said I was eyeing her. "This the couch?" I ask motioning to the red huge couch and the love seat beside it.

"Yessir." She replies walking over and taking a seat crossing her legs over one another. Her wet legs all on display and her robe moving higher and higher and opening more and more.

"Mrs. Randolf should I come back later?" I ask staring down at my shoes.

"Ya know you're growing into a fine ass young man. What are you eighteen now?" I hear a little bit of something in her tone but I'm convinced I'm tripping.

"Yes ma'am and thank you ma'am."

"I like that. You're respectable. You probably got all the girls on you." She reaches over grabbing her wine glass off the small table. Taking a sip.

"Nah not really," I scratch behind my neck awkwardly. "I mostly just be focused on work."

"Yeah I heard about you. You out here making grown man moves. I still remember you when you was a lil boy. You ain't so lil no more huh?" She bites down on her lip her eyes roaming me. She's practically fucking me with her eyes.

I laugh shaking my head. "Nah I guess not." I answer her. Am I really gone fuck this old ass woman? Would that be a smart choice? It has been a minute since my dick got wet. But she my mom friend. And she's married.

"Why don't you come sit down by me?" She suggests.

I walk over hesitantly taking a seat beside her. "Uh...alright." She moves one of her legs placing it over mine so that I'm basically trapped in. "Mrs. Randolf you married."

"Call me Sharlot," she corrects me. "And everybody and they mama know he be cheatin'. Besides I need some young dick, is it true what they say about y'all?"

I laugh awkwardly. "What they say?"

"That y'all fuck hard as hell. And y'all starting to be hung like horses." It's kind of odd to hear her talking like this. Since I was a kid I've always known her as Mrs. Randolf my moms friend. She's literally watched me grow up.

"It's true." I tell her honestly. She leans over running her hand up and down my chest. Before I know it she's leaning in and kissing down my neck. "Woah woah." I lean away.

"Whatchu gay or something?" A mug forms on my face once I hear that. Before I know it I'm standing up and laughing while she stares at me with amusement written on her face.

"Fuck you say?" I ask looking at her like she lost her fucking mind. Before I know it I'm firmly gripping her by her braids. She gasps an excited laugh escaping her lips as she falls to her knees face to face to my lower half. I pull down my pants my dick flinging out.

Her eyes widen. "Oh my god!" She stares at it like it's the biggest thing she's ever seen.

"Suck that shit." I grit out. She opens her mouth gripping me with her hand she tries to fit me all into her mouth. "Yeah just like that."

"I been wanting to do this ever since your mom showed me your recent pictures." She mumbles flicking her tongue across the head of my dick.

I bite down on my lip high key getting turned on. At first it seemed weird but the more she sucked on it the more I'm starting to get the thrill of it all. "Can you just fuck me already?" She whines standing up.

I reach in my pocket for a condom just when I'm about to put it on my phone starts going off like crazy. "Ignore it." She moans into my ear jacking me off. I check my phone to see it's Issac.

I answer it. "Wassup? I'm kinda in the middle of something."

"Tahani at some bar. I already told all the bartenders not to serve her. Some must be wrong, I don't want to call Nay because I know she gone start worrying."

Before I know it I'm pushing Scarlot away from me and pulling up my pants. Grabbing my key I head for the door. Ignoring her yelling at me.

Tahani Lowars•
"Hani"

I run my fingers through my hair pressing my head against counter top of the bar. "Just serve me some fuckin' liquor. Why you being like this?" I raise my voice.

"Ya uncle said I can't." He shrugs.

All I can do is bury my face in my hands thinking of how all this ended up going down.

"Hey dad I uh....I just wanted to call and tell you happy birthday." I say nervously holding the phone to my ear.

"Thank you." He replies dryly.

"It's my birthday too. Remember? Same day?"

"Oh yeah," he mumbles. "Did you pray? You should thank God that you're alive."

"I always pray dad."

"Pray for forgiveness?" He questions.

I scoff feeling tears brim the edge of my eyes. "Forgiveness? What did I do wrong?" My voice breaks a little.

"You and God know what you did wrong in that room."

"I didn't lead him on. I didn't make any moves on him. Dad please." I beg.

"Call me when you're ready to go to the chapel and repent."

After that it was like I spun out of control. The walls feeling like they're closing in. My heart pounding out of my chest and it's like I literally can't breathe. I've never wanted to down an entire bottle of liquor in my entire life. I just miss my parents so much and wish things could go back to normal. But they can't and won't.

"Taj, you come to escort her out?"

I freeze. "Not this shit." I mumble to myself lifting my head up. His hair is grown out a little bit and he has a fresh lining, he's wearing a t-shirt and some jeans. He looks good I can't lie. He also looks worried, he searches my face as soon as he sees me.

"Come on." He reaches his hand out. I jerk away walking past him just to have him chasing after me. "Can we please just talk?" He begs me.

"Talk about what? How you lied to me?" I ask.

"I didn't lie to you I just didn't-" I pause turning around our chests hitting one another. We're outside and the sun is shining down on us but the wind is blowing.

"Didn't tell me the truth?"

"When you gone stop runnin-" I cut him off smacking the taste out of his mouth. His head jerks to the side and he holds his face clenching his jaw. His eyes softening once they fall back onto me. "Hani I didn't do that. Okay? I never knew he woulda hurt you like that."

"Yeah well he did." I mumble.

"You're punishing me for something I didn't even do. I'm sorry for what happened to you but that man is dead and long gone." He tries to explain.

I feel a small water droplet hit my forehead and before I know it more are coming down. "I don't got time for this shit." I try to walk away but he grabs my arm pulling me towards the bar side of the building.

My back is against it and we are both starting to get covered in rain. "You act like you care but you don't give a fuck about me. If you did you would've told me y'all had issues in the first fuckin' place." I say shoving him back by the chest.

Taj steps back closer towards me. "I do care. Ight? Do you realized the shit I did? I got rid of that nigga for you. For you Hani! I'd do anything for you can't you see that?"

I start to feel like I'm losing control. I've been strong for months. Learned to stop feeling and became a completely new person. Now it's he's looking me in my eyes and I'm second guessing everything. He reminds me of that old me. The way I used to be. I don't want to be that person anymore. "What I see is somebody who can't be trusted." I avoid looking at him.

"Can we please just talk? It's been months Tahani. Months of me not seeing or hearing from you, I been worried. And after I lost Haze-" he cuts himself short shaking his head stepping away. "You want me to leave you alone? Is that what you really want?

A mug forms on my face and I look him in the eyes finally. "Ain't that what I been telling you?"

Taj nods his head slowly looking down at his feet. "Okay," he accepts it. "Take care of yourself."

And just like that that was the last time I saw Torin Truman. Well the Torin I knew and remembered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.9K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...
323K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...
164K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
45.2K 3.4K 65
India and the kids finally find a way out of Trays toxic ways and his crazy personalities. They start a new life but Tray slowly finds a way back in...