Temptation Island {Larry Styl...

By LouisSavedMe_x

"We can go into the hiding room. Come on, babe. We haven't done anything yesterday." Harry's lips caress Loui... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Ex on the beach Larry Stylinson
Read pls
Important!!!

Chapter 53

6.8K 237 589
By LouisSavedMe_x

Louis is now sitting in the auto bus together with the other couples, except for Harry and Taylor. There is a screen in front so they can follow the campfire from Harry and Taylor.

"Louis, I know you said that you want to split up but..."

"Eleanor don't even speak to me. Let me watch Harry's campfire." Louis snaps.

"But..."

"Eleanor."

"Okay, we'll talk later in our room."

Louis doesn't even react anymore. He will tell Eleanor later that there is no way they are still sharing a room.

Louis looks up when he sees Harry appear on the screen. He looks so incredibly good. Louis feels butterflies in his stomach when he watches the boy. That's his Hazza.

"Harry, hi!" Niall smiles.

"Hey Niall."

"How was your dream date?"

"It was all right I guess." Harry smiles.

"And Temptation Island as an experience. How do you look back to it?"

Louis bites his lip. He is really curious what Harry is going to answer.

"I think Temptation Island is the best decision I have ever made. I've met some amazing people and I'm really glad I got to know them. I made the best memories of my life here. Yeah I'm really happy that I got the chance to come on the show."

"And Taylor, she really proved herself, didn't she?" Niall winks.

Louis' breath is stuck in his throat. He knows that Taylor proved herself and that scares him. Yes Harry threw away the ring but that doesn't mean that he is going to break up now. He can still change his mind.

"Yeah, she did." Is the only thing Harry says.

"Well, Harry look behind you buddy! We've got a nice surprise for you."

Harry turns around and a tall blond with curly hair appears on the screen. Louis can't help but feel like he wants to pull out all her hair. She is way too happy to see Harry again. Not that he is blaming her, Harry is fucking awesome.

"Harry! Babe!" She runs towards Harry and jumps in his arms, pressing her lips on his.

Jealousy. That's the only word that fits Louis right now. His jaw clenches as he is watching what's going on. He gets it, of course Harry doesn't drop her like that but still, Louis would have preferred that action. Right now the girl is jumping in the arms of his boy and is kissing the lips he is supposed to kiss. He can feel Liam and Zayn's eyes on him, giving him a pitiful look, but he ignores it.

He already feels a lot better when Harry puts her down and they move to the small bench, Harry purposely leaving some space between the two. It makes Louis' heart flutter.

"Are you guys happy to see each other back?" Amelia asks.

Taylor nods enthusiastically, closing the gap between the two again.

"I'm so happy to see my baby. I have missed him so much." She kisses his cheek and Harry smiles watery.

"We are going to show you the videos from each other's dream date and the last few days, but honestly there is not really something to show. You guys both have been loyal to each other."

Amelia gives the tablet to the pair and they just watch some videos from the other having fun with the other people. There are no videos from kissing, cheating, flirting or anything.

"I knew we could make it!" Taylor hugs Harry and presses her lips on Harry's again.

Louis is boiling, literally boiling. God he will punch someone in the face. If Harry decides to stay with Taylor he doesn't know what he will do. First of all he will cry, a lot. Because Louis fell deeply for the boy. But then honestly he would be lost without Harry. He has been with the guy every single second of the day for three weeks. Harry is literally a part of Louis. Louis folds his hands, praying that Harry pushes her away.

"Why are you sitting like that?" Eleanor observes her (ex)boyfriend.

"It's comfy."

"Louis..."

"Shut up, Eleanor!" for the first time Louis really raises his voice, which makes the girl back away. Louis doesn't care that she is crying now, he just wants to follow what's on the screen.

"Tay, I have to tell you something." Harry starts.

"OMG! THAT WILL BE IT! HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE!" Maya says happily, clapping her hands like a kid.

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!" Perrie continues.

"Yeah, I'm happy for Tay." Eleanor finishes.

Louis wants to kill all three of them, of course Eleanor a little bit more. The boys just smile weakly at him and he gives them a nod. Louis knows Harry can't propose to her, he literally saw him throwing the ring into the ocean. Then why is he still scared as fuck?

Taylor is already crying, a big smile plastered on her face. It's like she is getting ready to be proposed to. It makes Louis sick in the stomach.

"Yeah, baby." She smiles at Harry.

"I've had amazing times with you. You made me really happy at times and I really appreciate what you have done for me over the years we have been together. Yes you made a mistake but we worked it out together and we were fine in the end. You are really a beautiful girl Taylor and you deserve the world. You are so sweet and caring. I really love you."

Louis feels his heart literally break. He is going to do it. He is fucking proposing to her. Harry can't do that to him. He promised that they would stay together. They even are planning to live together. No, this has to stop and right now. Louis can't see this. He feels himself shrinking and he is doing his best not to cry.

"Aw, Harry is such a romantic." Perrie coos.

"Perrie, baby now it's not the time to talk." Zayn says carefully to his girlfriend, laying a hand on Louis' leg. He is really worried about the boy and can see the tears forming in his eyes.

"But I don't love you anymore like that. I'm not in love with you anymore. I love you more like a friend, or a sister." Harry continues.

And these words make Louis look up again, heart slowly fixing itself.

"What do you mean as a friend or sister?" Taylor is shocked. She didn't expect this.

"I don't want to make this dramatic, Tay. You are a really nice person and I don't mind having you still in my life but... not as my girlfriend."

"So as your fiancé?"

"No, Tay."

"Wife?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Mother of your children?" Taylor is sobbing now, still hoping Harry will change his mind.

"Taylor, please." Harry has tears in his eyes as well. Louis really wants to go over and hug him.

"You are breaking up with me?" Her voice is barely a whisper.

"I'm so sorry, Taylor. I never intended to hurt you. This adventure just showed me that yeah I care about you but not enough to actually miss you and crave you. I know what love is and I'm so sorry to tell you this Tay but it's not what's going on between me and you. Real love is a lot stronger..."

A big smile is plastered on Louis' face. He is so happy.

"Louis, Eleanor?" The same man enters the bus.

"Yes?" Eleanor answers.

"Can you please follow me?"

The ex-lovers follow the man until they are again at the campfire. Louis is really confused. What is happening?

"Lou?" Harry turns around when he sees the smaller boy and the brunette.

"Eleanor, Louis please sit down with us." Amelia says, pointing at the bench. Louis immediately takes place next to his favourite person.

"Louis, Harry. We have a surprise for you guys." Niall starts.

Both boys look at each other, no clue what's going on.

"A surprise?" Louis askes confused.

Niall takes the tablet and hands it to Taylor. The blond girl presses play and the four of them gasp loudly.

There were camera's in the hiding room... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 4.7K 18
@Olivia_Is_A_Larrie made the cover. ❤❤❤ I was randomly stalking @Kartoffelsack2307 and read one of her messages on her board where she and her friend...
170K 6.9K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
25.7K 1K 20
FIRST READ SUMMER SUN!!!! https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/256203011-summer-sun-larry-stylinson Lou, you know how much I fucking love you! You are eve...
193K 7.3K 51
"Have you ever kissed a guy, Harry? Ever tasted the harsh lips of a man instead of those sweet girl lips?" he whispered in the ear of the green eyed...