Temptation Island {Larry Styl...

By LouisSavedMe_x

"We can go into the hiding room. Come on, babe. We haven't done anything yesterday." Harry's lips caress Loui... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Ex on the beach Larry Stylinson
Read pls
Important!!!

Chapter 41

8.2K 273 315
By LouisSavedMe_x

"Lou, Lou wake up!" Harry carefully shakes Louis awake.

"Hazza, please I'm so tired. Let me sleep a bit more, yeah." He murmurs, pulling the blanket over his head.

"But I want to see the sunrise with you. It's gorgeous. Babe, please."

And as much as Louis wants to continue his beauty sleep, he could never say no to his Hazza pleading. Also, it's their second last morning in Thailand so Louis should make the best of it. He can sleep as much as he wants when he is back at home. It's not like he will still have a job as Eleanor's father is his boss.

He opens his eyes and automatically smiles when he sees the bunch of curls next to him.

"It's still a bit chilly. Let me cuddle you warm." Louis puts his arm around Harry's body and pulls him closer to him, making their bodies touch. Louis automatically leans his head on Harry's shoulder, still feeling a bit tired.

"First the stars, now the sunrise on the beach. We must be the cheesiest couple." Harry giggles and it's still Louis' favourite sound in the world. He could listen to Harry giggle all day. He is adorable.

"But we are happy, aren't we?"

"Yes we are, Lou. Only two days and we go home. How will it be?"

Louis think before he gives his answer.

"You still have a ring in your room for Taylor. What are you going to do? You won't stay with her will you?" Louis suddenly gets nervous, not feeling really confident. He forgot about the blond girl. In fact Harry is still in a relationship with her and the realisation makes him take some distance from the younger boy, shuffling a bit to the side and removing his head from his shoulder. He can't believe that right now he is sharing a boyfriend with someone. He suddenly feels nauseous and the thought Harry is still with her makes him want to throw up.

"Don't go away from me, Lou." Harry picks up the smaller guy, putting him on his lap easily. He starts to give Louis kisses on his shoulder, neck, chest and face.

"I love you, Louis Tomlinson. I will break up with her the moment there are no camera's anymore, okay? I'm yours, baby. I'm only yours. Remember, I'm gay."

It makes Louis smile and he cuddles into Harry.

"I'm just scared because you promised that if she wouldn't cheat, you'd propose and she didn't till now."

"I didn't know you back then. And also I didn't think I deserved happiness. You are the one showing me that, babe. You make me happy and you make me feel like I deserve to be happy. I'm not giving you up. Some promises are made to be broken."

"You would never do that to me, right?"

"Never. I love you, Louis, for real. When we are back home I will go to university."

"Where?"

"London. I still need a flat though. My parents will buy me one so I can stay there after for job opportunities. There are many more in the city than back in Holmes Chapel."

"El and I have been living there as well for a year now. I'm going to move back home for a while though, back in Doncaster with my family. I've missed them. I can't wait to introduce you to them."

"I'm excited to meet them as well. You always talk about them so highly. I'm scared to..."

"Your stepdad, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure he will be fine, babe. You are his stepson after all. He will accept you. You are an angel."

"I hope so. He will be happy if Taylor and I split up though."

"Really, why?" Louis can't help but smirk. He loves it that Harry's parents don't like the girl.

"They think she is too old for me and since she has cheated on me they don't even look at her. The relationship between them is horrible."

"Such a pity..." Louis says using a fake sad tone.

Harry playfully slaps the guy and smiles but then gets serious again.

"I can't wait for you to be in my life like for real."

"So now I am fake?" Louis chuckles.

"Shut up! You know what I mean. Like I will go to university, you will find a job so we will be both busy but then there is the moment in the weekends where we get to spend time with each other and it will be perfect and we can go on those amazingly cute dates and we can have sleepovers. You can help me with my uni homework, I can help you with...."

"You don't know my job, do you?" Louis smirks.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. I never mentioned it. I'm a teacher. Drama and music to be exactly."

"Wow, that's really cool Lou. What did you study?"

"Fine arts, majoring drama and minoring music."

"That's pretty awesome. I'm going to major in English."

"That's pretty cool. I was thinking about English as well. Do you want to go back to the room? I'm pretty cold and in like 2 hours everybody will start waking up. Liam is probably already awake."

"Probably." Harry says while standing up and taking their pillows and blankets.

"Hazza?"

"Yeah, Lou?"

"Thanks for last night. It was perfect."

"No need to thank me, I enjoyed every single second that I spend time with you."

"Sap."

"Only for you, Tomlinson."

---

A few hours later Harry and Louis are having breakfast with the others. Their eyes are basically falling down.

"Louis..."

"Yes Dani."

"You do realise you are putting orange juice on your cereal instead of milk, yeah?"

"Mmmm"

"You guys look horrible." Liam laughs.

"Rough night?" Dani winks.

"We went night swimming." Harry answers, putting his croissant basically next to his mouth.

"Oh that's what they call it now." Danielle jokes.

Louis gives her the finger and starts eating his cereal.

"Louis, that looks horirble " Zayn says eyeing Louis eating the cereals with orange juice.

"Mmm... It's alright. Want to try, Zaynie?"

"No thanks."

"Your loss."

After a while Louis just stops eating and climbs on Harry's lap, resting his head on his chest.

"Cuddle me to sleep." Louis murmurs.

"He is such a koala." Sophia smiles at the sight of the two boys.

"Yeah, I don't mind though." Harry plays with his hair and he already hears Louis' breathing slowing down on a steady rhythm.

"GOOD MORNING GUYS!" Niall enters the villa with a big smile on his face.

"Sh! The baby is sleeping!" Harry whisper shouts while pointing at Louis.

"I can hear you Hazza. Fuck off." Louis moans.

"Louis, please open your eyes. Or just your ears is enough actually. First of all, I'm sorry I couldn't come over earlier. I had some problems with my car."

Zayn just chuckles but puts on a straight face when Niall looks at him.

"Anyway, go get your sunscreen. You boys are all going on a boat trip, the people at home could vote for the girls they thought that should go on the trip with you. The girls that aren't chosen will take their bags and will fly back to the UK. Enjoy your last day together because at the end of the boat trip you guys will split up."

"Split up?" Louis feels himself waking up immediately.

"Yes. You will all stay in different resorts together with the girl that got picked for you. After the boat trip your dream date will start and you get to spent time alone with the seducer. Let me tell you who the public picked for you guys.

Zayn, you are going with Gigi."

Zayn just nods, not really caring.

"Liam, you are going with Sophia."

Liam gives Sophia a shy wave.

"Louis, you are going with Danielle."

Louis walks over to the girl and gives her a fist bump and then takes a bottle of water.

"Harry, you are going with Kendall."

Louis immediately spits out the water he was drinking when he heard that name? Harry? Spending time with Kendall alone? On a dream date? No. Fucking. Way. Louis will not let that happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.7K 42
**FINISHED! CURRENTLY FIXING ERRORS** Late night, guys night, some drinks, a boy named Louis Tomlinson thought that was the only thing that was gonna...
7.3K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...
18.2K 708 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
971K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...