The Curtis sister imagines...

By outsiders_thingz

Go check out the first book! Here I will be continuing more imagines and little stories of the Curtis sister... More

Request page 
(Lazy sundays and football )
(grudges & fights) pt.1
(Grudges & fights) pt.2
(Protective brother)
(Grudges & fights) pt.3
(rumble/Socs gone to far)
(At the drive-in)
(drunk at Buck's)
(fight) pt.1?
Fights pt.2
(arrested) pt.1
(Arrested) pt.2
(sick)
(Arrested) pt.3
(greaser party)
AN!
(Soda comfort)
(fed up) pt.1
(Fed up) pt.2
(Fed up) pt.3
(Fed up) pt.4
A/N (ideas?)
(dating my sister)
(Secret hook up)
(ignoring the gang)
(trouble!?)
(Running away)
(Running away) pt.2
Curtis brothers (caught)
(caught!)
(Secret hook up) pt.2
(guilty)
(drunk)
(night talks with Soda)
(sweet Dally)
(More night talks)
(More night talks)
(double dates with Darry)
AN
Curtis sister X Dal (late night drives)
(Recklessness)
(Brother & boyfriend problems)
(Brother & boyfreind problems) part. 2
(Brother & boyfriend problems) pt.3
(My superman)
(Jumped)
(Accidents)
(fights)
(Fights) pt.2
(never the same)
(panic attack)
(seizures)
(socs)
(tics)
(alone time & mischief)
(socs) pt.2
(brothers & fights)
(boys)
(stressed)
("I did..")
(dates & spies)
(better things to come)
(rumble clean ups)
(asthema attack)
(rainy days)
Curtis sister ("soc")
(pregnancy test?)
(Pregnancy test) pt.2
(Pregnancy test) pt.3
(secrets & scares)
(Unravelling secrets)
(Flashbacks & search parties)
(late nights & early mornings)
(forgotten scolarships & old memories)
(Feelings hurt & apologies)
(Moving days)
(Defeated days & football games)
(Not eating)
(High)
(Endings)
("I've gotcha")
(Abusive boyfriend)
(Parties & hangovers)
(Troubles)
(Scares & relief)
(Regretful actions)
(Drowning)
(Pills)
A/N! (Please read!)

(road trip)

2.7K 21 48
By outsiders_thingz

(Requested) enjoy!

Y/n's POV
"Okay, you guys ready!?" Darry yelled from the living room. Today was the day the gang and I were going on a road trip, even Dallas. We were going to drive all the way to (Y/n*town* wasn't sure what to put) to a hotel for the weekend.

"Almost!" I yelled as I looked around my room. We each agreed to bring one bag only for space reasons.

"Come on, Y/n!" Pony yelled. I groaned "fine!" I yelled back as I walked out into the living room. The gang and my brothers were there, all packed and ready to go. I looked to Steve and realized he had his bag almost busted open from how much stuff he packed.

"Jeez Steve, what you got in there?..a bag of concrete?" I half joked. Everyone laughed except Steve, who just rolled his eyes.

"Alright, let's get a move on" Darry said. We all started walking outside to the vehicles. We planned that we'd take Darry and Dal's car and had already sorted out who rides with who.

Darry, Pony, and Johnny started walking off to Darry's truck as we walked over to Dal's (probably Bucks T-bird).

"Shotgun!" Soda and I yelled at the same time as we raced to Dal's passenger door. We pushed our hands on the door handle at the same time, before I shoved Soda outta the way and sat in the passenger seat.

"You suck" I heard Soda say as him, Steve, and Two-bit sat in the back. I just chuckled as I buckled my seatbelt. Jamm! My seatbelt was choked.

"Dal, your seatbelt don't work" I point out. He shrugs "not my car" he says as he starts the engine up. I shake my head as I let go of the belt. I swear this boy is gonna be the death of me.

————————
We've been driving for about an hour now.
"Burning down the house!.." Soda, Steve, Two-bit and I sung in sync to the radio. Dal was not enjoying it.

"Hold tight!...wait til the parties over!"
We all continued to sing. Dal slammed on the brakes, luckily we were behind Darry's truck. "Woah man, you tryna kill us?" Steve laughed it off. Dal turned around to face all of us.

"You all need to shut your mouths before I shut em for ya" he said. We all just smirked and looked around at each other, trying not to laugh. Dal started the car back up and continued to catch up to Darry.

"Burning down the house!" we all blurted out. Dal just rolled his eyes but continued driving.

We eventually had to stop and get gas. "Hey man, there's a gas station there!" Soda pointed out. Dal nodded as he drove into the gas station, right behind Darry. Looks like Darry had the same idea.

We all got out and stretched. Dal leaned against the car and lit a cancer stick. "Alright, I'm getting snacks for the road" I say as I walk into the gas station. I didn't realize Johnny was behind me and almost hit him with the door. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I apologized. He waved it off "it's alright" he said.

"So what should we get?" I ask, looking over the candy selection. He shrugs "Fizzes since only you and I like them...and a big bag of Doritos for the boys" he suggests. I nod and smile "good idea Johnny cakes" I say as I grab them. We payed for them and walked back outside and into the car again as Darry and Dal finished paying for gas. They came back out and we started driving again.

——————————
We finally stoped and made it to the hotel. It was around the evening when we got there. This is where we were staying for the weekend. It's got a pool, a casino, a work out room. It's gonna be fun. We all slowly got out of the car.

"My ass is numb from this car" Steve groaned as he stretched.

"Alright, everyone get your bags" Darry said as he opened the truck tail gate. We all got our bags out, Steve's being the absolute heaviest.

"Why is there a case of beer in here?" Darry asked, holding up the six pack. "Twobit" we all groaned. He chuckled uneasy and grabbed the beer from Darry's hand. Darry just shook his head.

We walked into the hotel and started sorting out our rooms. Within a minute, there was already arguing of who gets which room.

"Hey no! Soda and I called that one!" Steve says.

"Fine, you and Soda get that room..and then who's gonna be with Y/n?" Darry said. Dal smirked "I'll be in a room with, Y/n" he said slowly. Soda slapped him up side the head. Darry just glared, giving him a warning.

"I-I could" Johnny spoke with his hands in his pockets.

"Good idea" Darry nods. I looked to Johnny and smiled. When I started to blush I immediately looked away as he did the same. I secretly have a crush on him, I have forever. I could never tell him.

———————-
We all sat at the hotel restaurant as we ate spaghetti. Soda and Steve were fooling around, Dal and Two-bit went around stealing utensils and food, while Darry, Pony, Johnny and I were the only descent mature ones.

I glanced at Johnny and caught him looked at me. He immediately looked away and continued eating. I blushed furiously as I did the same.

"Soda, Steve!..get over here!" Darry gritted through his teeth, trying not to draw attention.

——————
We finished eating after a good hour. "You guys done?" Darry asked. We all nodded and agreed.

"With the amount of food Steve managed to eat..yes, I think he'd be done" Twobit laughed.

"Haha" Steve mocked "your just jealous I can eat this much without getting fat" he shot back.
———————-

"Good night!" Soda shot down the hallway. "Good night!" I shout back.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!!" Steve shouted as he ran back to him and Soda's room, Soda trying to catch him behind.

I looked to Johnny and we both laughed as I shut our room door. I began looking through my bag for my pjs. "Ya know..you didn't have to offer to sleep with me.."I then realized that sounded wrong! "I-I mean-Share a room with me!" I said shaking my head. Johnny chuckled.

"No it's okay..like I'd wanna share a room with one of those knuckle heads" he said. I laughed "can't blame ya" I say as I finally found my pj shorts and over sized t-shirt.

"Ummm..do Ya mind turning around so I can change?" I ask timidly. His eyes go wide.

"Oh-I-Umm-ya of course" he said as he put his hands over his eyes and turned around on the bed. I chuckled a little bit at his reaction. I slipped my Jean shorts off as I replaced them with my pj shorts. Then I slipped off my hoodie. I quickly glanced around and saw Johnny glancing over his back at me. He immediately turned his head around. I smirked as I continued changing.

I hoped in my bed as Johnny was already in the other one (Each room has 2 single beds). I turned off the light so that it was now pitch dark, and dark silent to match.

"Johnny?.." I whisper.

"Ya, Y/n?.." he replied. I fiddled with my fingers even though I couldn't see them.

"Can I tell ya something?.." I ask. Part of me wishes he'd say 'no' so I didn't have to confess..the other part of me wishes he'd say 'yes' so I could get this big weight off my shoulders.

"Of course..anything.." he said. I heard him roll over to look at me even though we were in the dark, so I did the same. I took a deep breath.

"I like you, Johnny....I..I love you" I admit. It was silent for a moment.

"I thought you'd never feel the same way" he whispered. I felt my heart skip a beat...did Johnny just tell me he loves me?

I got outta my bed and slid beside him in his. "You actually mean that?" I ask. I felt him nod against the pillow. I felt for his face and cupped his cheek before slamming my lips against his.
Things started to get heated.

"A-are you sure about this?..." he asked. I nodded "I want you" I say as I kiss him again.
*You guys can use your imagination for the rest ;)*

———————
Morning~

I woke and turned over to see Johnny sleeping peacefully. He then opened his eyes. "Morning" he kissed my head. I smiled. "Morning to you to....last night was.." he smiled as he looked down at me "amazing" he finished. I nodded in agreement.

After a while of cuddling, We decided to get up and get dressed. I sigh as I open the door and walk out, Johnny following behind. The gang and I had planned to swim today. When I looked up..the gang and my brothers were all already there with either smirks, or well slightly angry faces if you were Darry.

"What?" I laughed then looked at Johnny with a shrug. Everyone laughs. My face turned bright red, as did Johnny's. I just didn't like having all the attention on me like this.

"What guys?.." Johnny asked.

"We heard you guys from three rooms away" Two-but laughed. Steve spoke next "all night!" He laughed harder. Johnny's and my face were red as a tomato at this point.

"You better have used protection" I heard Darry mumble as he walked away, to the pool I'm guessing. I walked away and headed to the pool, wanting to get the hell outta there.

Johnny's POV
Dal slung an arm around me playfully as we walked to the pool. "So tell me man..how was she?" He smirked. I clacked my tongue "cut it out, Dal" I said as I playfully pushed him away.
He put his hands up and chuckled "wow..must've been hella good if you ain't even talking about it" he said. I just rolled my eyes...not gonna lie, it was great though.

————————-
Y/n's POV
Two days later~
The gang and my brothers were surprisingly cool with Johnny and I dating. It was Sunday which means we're heading back today.

We got all our stuff in the cars and settled in. Soda came up with the 'same seats' rule for the way back.

As we drove, Dal surprisingly turned on the radio. I got excited when I heard what was playing and the car went silent.

"Watch out!..you might get what your after!" The radio played. We all secretly looked around at each other, Dal glaring. Soda, Steve, Twobit, and I started bobbing our heads to the beat.

"BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE!" We all sung in sync. Dal surprisingly didn't say anything. "Come on Dally, just this once have some fun!" I shouted.

"Hold tight!..wait til the parties over!" All of us shouted, even Dal! I decided this was the best road trip ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 329 35
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!! I love The Outsiders! I have read the book. and have watched the movie! This book will have short stories, preferences and a...
157 12 13
A girl from 2024 travels into a book called the Outsiders, she was a huge fan of the book, and had wished she could be in it. All characters belong t...
61.5K 1.1K 20
I am the Curtis' little sister, Zaylee. I can be a trouble maker at times. I live with my three older brothers and I belong with them and their gang...
805K 9.4K 48
- THE OUTSIDERS. CLOSED! imagines, preferences, & headcannons [ THE OUTSIDERS ] [ SMUT & SWEARING ARE FREQUENT ] [RIGHTS:] - THE ONLY CHARACTERS I O...