Temptation Island {Larry Styl...

By LouisSavedMe_x

"We can go into the hiding room. Come on, babe. We haven't done anything yesterday." Harry's lips caress Loui... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Ex on the beach Larry Stylinson
Read pls
Important!!!

Chapter 11

13.2K 416 682
By LouisSavedMe_x

After 10 minutes walking the group of four arrives at the waterfalls. Liam, Sophia and Camille are swimming. Zayn and Gigi are sitting together, separated from the others and Olivia, Brianna and Caroline are just sitting together as well, separated from Zayn and Gigi.

"Look who finally decides to come!" Liam jokes when the two boys and girls walk towards the group.

"The boys were horrible so Kendall and I drove here. It was no biggie."

"Louis, what's up? Why is Harry carrying you like you are wearing a white dress and just said 'I do'." Brianna jokes.

"I hurt my ankle but I'm fine now. I would like to swim. Let's go, Hazza." Louis jumps out of Harry's arms and runs towards the water and dives in.

"What? How can you run? You hurt your ankle?" Harry says confused.

"It's better."

"Since when?"

"Since our talk on the trunk."

"Than why did you let me carry you up to here?"

"I'm a lazy person and you owed me for being a dick. Now come in the water. The temperature is amazing!"

Harry shakes his head, looking fondly at the boy who is already playing in the water. Louis Tomlinson, he is something.

He obeys the orders of the older boy and walks in as well, immediately pushing Louis' head under water.

"Why was that for?" Louis complains when he comes back up.

"For making me carry you when you completely fine."

"Sorry, Hazza. Now want to check who can stay the longest under water?"

"Yup, that's cool."

"Okay I'll count to three."

"Wait... Are we going under on three or after three? It's a bit confusing with you." Harry laughs thinking about Louis jumping on his back.

"On three. Why would you go after three? I mean what is after three? Four right? So... On three!"

"You are such a dork, Tomlinson. Happy they taught you how to count in kindergarten though."

"You keep talking and wasting your breath, Styles. It will make it even easier for me to win this competition."

"You are so full of yourself."

"Am not."

"Are though."

"No."

"Yes, you are but it's not a big deal. It's cute." Harry winks at Louis and the older boy does his best not to blush.

"Okay, time for the game." Louis says quickly.

Harry smirks when he sees the boy so flustered and agrees he is ready for the game.

"YOU CHEATED!" Louis shouts when Harry comes back up.

"What? No! I just won!" Harry protests.

"You soooo came back up and went down again. Nobody can stay as long without breathing once. You're a cheater."

"You are just jealous."

"Why would I be jealous?"

"Because I have the lungs of a fish."

"Fish don't even have lungs you idiot."

"They do!"

"No."

"The lungfish do!"

"You are making this up right?"

"No!"

"I want a revenge. And I'm calling in a referee!" Louis protests.

"You are such a sore loser."

"You are such a cheater."

"Fine, I'll rematch you. If you want to lose twice..." Harry says cockily.

"DANIELLE! COME IN HERE!" Louis screams to the girl that is chatting to the other girls.

"Why Danielle?" Harry's eyes go dark and the tone of his voice is different.

"Because she is cool."

"She'll let you win. It's not fair. We should ask someone else."

"Who should we ask than huh?"

"Kendall."

"Oh you mean the puppy that is following your ass? Yeah, very fair." Louis says rolling his eyes.

"She doesn't follow my ass like Danielle follows yours... Or do I have to say how you follow hers?"

"Didn't you just promise ten minutes ago not to be a dick?" Louis snaps.

Immediately guilt overtakes Harry's body and he looks sadly in the water, looking at his own reflection.

"Yeah I did, I'm sorry. It's fine, Danielle is fine." Harry mumbles softly. Louis shakes his head.

"We should just go to the others. Giving me a piggyback ride out of the water?"

"You want me to carry you again?" Harry laughs.

"Every time you are a dick to me I will make you carry me, so you feel how much weight you put on my shoulders with your stupid behaviour."

"Just jump up."

Louis does as told and the boys and walk towards Danielle, Kendall, Caroline, Brianna and Olivia. "Can we join you ladies?" Harry asks with a wink, putting Louis slowly down.

"Of course, Harry!" Kendall bites her lip and gives Harry a flirty look. Someone has a bucket for Louis? He needs to throw up.

Louis is sitting beside Danielle and when he sees Harry looks sad because there is no spot beside Louis anymore, and wants to walk towards Kendall, the older boy pets between his legs.

"Come sit between my legs, Hazza." He offers. A beautiful smile comes on Harry's face and his green eyes are shining.

He listens to Louis and sits down between his legs, his head resting on Louis' bare chest and his fingers are stroking Louis' cute short legs.. Louis has one hand wrapped around Harry's waste and the other one is playing with his wet curls, making Harry basically purrs.

"Do you guys know each other from before temptation island?" Brianna asks.

"Nope. We met on the auto bus and spoke for the first time on the boat." Harry answers the question.

"It's just unbelievable how close the two of you are. I wish I had someone in my life that was with me like you guys are to each other." Caroline coos.

"You might find a best friend like that some day." Louis smiles.

"I don't want a best friend like that, but a boyfriend." Olivia chuckles.

Louis' hand is freezing in Harry's curls and also Harry stops the stroking immediately. Is Olivia implying that Harry and Louis act like boyfriends?

"You want to be platonic with your future boyfriend?" Harry laughs, trying to break the akward silence.

Louis removes his hands from Harry's waist and hair, using them to support himself. Harry feels immediately a lot colder without Louis' soft hands on his bare skin. He misses it and decides to grab Louis hands himself and putting them around his waist, cuddling into the boy.

"He is my best friend." Louis says to the girls, looking in awe when he sees Harry is closing his eyes.

"Yeah, that's exactly how best friends act with each other." Brianna jokes.

Louis looks down again on his best friend and he can't resist to touch his curls again.

"Yeah, apparently best friends do. Don't forget that I have a girlfriend on the other side of the island and I love her very much. Now isn't it your job to try and seduce me instead of implying that I'm gay for my best friend." Louis jokes.

The girls laugh as well but the small smile that was on Harry's face left. He opens his eyes again and rolls away from Louis telling everyone he is going for a piss.

Harry doesn't understand himself. Why is he getting so pissed and angry all the fucking time??? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 708 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
11.7K 227 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...
85.9K 4.7K 18
@Olivia_Is_A_Larrie made the cover. ❤❤❤ I was randomly stalking @Kartoffelsack2307 and read one of her messages on her board where she and her friend...
971K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...