Fall For You - Liam Payne Fan...

By xoxosecretlover

She was heartbroken. He was heartbroken too. Coralie was told to stay with her brother's friend during her ho... More

Fall For You - Liam Payne Fan Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - The End <3
Giveaway <3 [CLOSE-ANNOUNCED]

Chapter 31

3.7K 78 5
By xoxosecretlover

Coralie's P.O.V

I've got a new routine since the first time I visited Dylan. Lucky me that I've finished all of my assignments. Every morning, I'll walk to Starbucks for a cup of coffee before to Lucy's and she will drove us all to the hospital.

Dylan hadn't show any progress of improving but the doctor has said that he has become a little much cheerful lately and Lucy thanked me as she claimed that I was the reason to the smile that Dylan had plastered on his face. I've got the explanations clear from Dylan, Lucy and the doctor as well.

When Dylan was a kid, he was never a strong boy who always faints even at the slightest thing. He needed blood transfusion and that exercise has been done for him a several times before he was fully strong and recovered from the faintings. Over time, those exercises has caused Dylan's to have Hepatitis C that leads to inflammation of the liver. It was supposed to be treated. But from Hepatitis C, it leads him to liver cancer. Sadly, it was almost at the last stage. Almost. Dylan has been going through chemotherapy but Lucy claimed that he would always argue whenever he have to undergo them as he said, he was going to die soon no matter what. There wasn't any heart found for him and chemo was the only choice the hospital have.

"Good morning," I chirped happily as I entered his room.

"Good morning," he responded with a smile as he lounge lazily on the bed. That smile I used to melt for. A part of me would always love him but I know I have Liam now. Be whatever the reason to why Dylan broke our relationship, my feelings are so much stronger for Liam, now.

"Mom, do you think Cora and I could go out for awhile?" He asked.

"You're not well, son. Even if the doctor allows you to go out, I won't," Lucy answered sternly.

Suddenly, Dylan started throwing tantrums. Daisy was with Sarah at home and I was grateful that she won't have to see her brother showing a fury attitude. "Stop treating me like I'm sick! Yes I am. I can die anytime. I just want to live the remaining of my life," he yelled and waving his hands around, causing the tubes that were attached to his body to moved and some small machines to fall.

Lucy stopped him by placing her hands on his chest but he pushed her hands away. Some nurses were already in the room but no one dared to go to him. I needed to do something so I placed both of my hands, firmly on his shoulder and slammed my lips to his. We stayed like that until I felt his body relaxed and his arms went to the back of my head to push me down.

I ruffled his hair lightly before pulling away to catch my breathe. We looked into each other's eyes as we both tried to catch our breathes. "I'll convinced them to let you go out. But you will have to promised me not to show tantrums to anyone, anymore. You're frightening everyone, especially Lucy."

He nodded and his hands immediately found Lucy's and he apologized. I watched them and my mind goes to Liam. I felt guilty for kissing Dylan but I was so sure it was the only way to calm him down. Speaking of Liam, I haven't talk to him for a week already. I was busy with Dylan that I had sort of neglected him. I would always check if I had missed calls from him but I won't call him back as to afraid that I might disturb his work time especially with the time differences that we're facing now.

I got out of the room and dialed Liam's number. It was probably 3am in LA now but I've missed him. I waited for him to answer but it went to his voice mail.

Please leave your message after the tone, "Liam, I've missed you," and that was all I left for him.

*****************************************************************

Dylan and I were in an ice-cream parlor. For some reason, Lucy didn't want to follow and I don't understand why. I had convinced the nurses to let Dylan out for the day as to not let him throw any tantrums anymore and I were to be responsible if anything happens to him.

I had a chocolate chip ice-cream in my bowl while Dylan had his coffee mixed with yam ice-cream. Those has always been his favourite and I never liked them. He scooped a little of the coffee and yam ice-cream before bringing it close to my mouth. I dropped my spoon and closed my mouth with both of my hands before shaking my head vigorously.

"Please....it's pretty nice, I promised," Dylan said as he put on his puppy look.

Regretfully, I opened my mouth. Dylan smiled in victory and I made weird faces as I swallowed the ice-cream that he had made me eat. The coffee ice-cream wasn't that bad but a combination with yam is eww no no.

"Where do you wanna go after this?" he asked, still giggling from the stupid faces I made.

I rolled my eyes. "Where do you wanna go? I'm fine with anything, but we have to be back by 5pm," I told him as I glanced at the time on my phone which proudly said 2pm.

"Erm, why don't we walked around and just shop? Then we can have early dinner before we go back," he suggested.

I nodded in agreement. After we had ice-creams, we walked around like Dylan suggested. For the first time, I felt things were wrong but right at the same time. Dylan and I held hands wherever we go and sometimes he would draped his arms around my shoulder while my arms will automatically went to his waist. If anyone were to be at fault, that should be me. Dylan didn't know that I already had Liam as a boyfriend.

We finished our 'outing' at the first restaurant that Dylan and I had gone to for our -canceled- first date before we cabbed back to the hospital. I felt Dylan and I were like couple once again. It felt wrong because Liam was my boyfriend and he wasn't around. But it felt quite right when I finally got to feel his arms around me again. Or that would just probably because I missed having Liam or someone around me.

I stayed with Dylan until the visiting hours were over. I went home and to bed straight, didn't bother to check my phone or anything at all.

Liam's P.O.V

I haven't talk to Cora in a week. Someday I was too busy and tired to give her a call and to my surprised she didn't called me back and yelled at me for not calling. But she was probably angry at me for not calling her that she didn't wanna call me.

Last night was a little of disaster. We performed to What Makes You Beautiful and there were some dancers around us. I didn't know that Dani would be there and we actually performed on a same stage, together. We didn't utter any word but once we were done performing, we were ambushed by a few paps. By we, I meant Dani and I.

"How was it performing together when you guys are no longer together?"

"Liam, do you think your girlfriend would be jealous?"

"Are you guys still talking to each other?"

I looked to Dani who was wiping her sweat from dancing and answered professionally to the cameras, "We're good. We wanted to take things maturely and we're just friends now."

All I can say I was really afraid that Cora would get jealous and goes all childishly over it. I grabbed my phone as I still lazed around my bed. The boys were down for breakfast and I didn't feel like grabbing any for that morning. I went to twitter and worried rush through me when there was a few trending topic of 'Liam' and 'Liam's Relationship Ending'.

What the heck? Doesn't mean when I talked to my ex-girlfriend, I'm ending my relationship with my girlfriend. I scrolled further down even though it hurts me to read all these stupid comments. Worst even when they said Cora was cheating on...Wait!

I stopped scrolling when I came across a few pictures of Cora and a guy. Wait, again! That guy, Dylan! They were in some ice-cream shops and Dylan was feeding Cora a spoon of ice-cream. Then another picture, they were holding hands and another when Dylan had his hands draped around Cora's shoulder.

Is that for real?

So the public has this idea that I'm here with Dani and Cora was there with another guy. I started scratching my head and closed my eyes. Is Cora cheating on me? We haven't called and talked to each other, so she would probably be bored and goes back to Dylan? I shut my twitter down. I can't assume anything yet. We will need to talk. Or Cora probably heard about me and Dani here, so she get Dylan to be couply with her again so that she could make me jealous like she had when she saw me and Dani.

As soon as I shut my twitter, I saw a voicemail left. I opened up to Cora's voice, "Liam, I've missed you."

I've missed her too. But, could she just left me that message because she knows that she has been caught with Dylan? I'm starting to doubt her. There are many possible things. We have 1 more week before I can meet her and talked things out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 642 20
แดษดแด‡ แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด x สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษชx "You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump abrupted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. H...
41.8K 1.8K 18
"It's funny how, the people who say "I would never hurt you." Hurt you the most." What happens when the 'It' celebrity couple of the pop music worl...
60K 1.8K 16
Leigh Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall move into a new apartment together. Their neighbors are good looking guys, one Jade seems to know well, while t...
8.4K 506 44
Love . . . It can save you. It can ruin you. *Disclaimer: This story in no way intends to defame any of the members of Little Mix, BTS, Mindless Beh...