Light As A Feather..Diego Har...

By OaklynnDeVille

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual onl... More

cast list.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
cast list.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
THANK YOU!!!
cast list
fifty.

14

1.9K 43 0
By OaklynnDeVille

⸺⚘⸺

I'M THE FOUR FRICKIN' HORSEMEN

⸺⚘⸺

present !

⸺DIEGO AND LUTHER HAD TO FIND Five. They looked all around his room and threw everything he owned until they found Vanya's book. It had a stamp from the library and they figured that's where he'd be. They left for the library and decided to split up to find him. "Let's split up.

"Wow, good thinking." They checked every single floor until they got to the top floor and met up. "Anything?"

"No."

"You wanna know why I left?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Why I left the academy."

"Yeah, 'cause you couldn't handle me being Number One."

"No, because that's what you do when you're seventeen. You move out, become your own person, grow up."

"Oh, yeah. You're a real grown up."

"At least I make my own decisions. You've never had to hold down a job. Pay bills. You ever been with a girl?"

"I...I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Look, you wanna blame me, blame us for leaving...that's okay. But maybe you're asking yourself the wrong question. Maybe it's not about why we left. Maybe it's about why you stayed."

"I stayed because the world needed me."

"You stayed because you couldn't let go of the way things used to be. The Academy. Dad. With Allison. Dad's dead. Mom too, now. We're orphans again, dude."

"I couldn't let go? What about you? You completely changed when Maria left. I think the only reason you left is because she did."

"I didn't and plus, I didn't even see her the entire time I wasn't at the academy. Look, things are never gonna go back to the way they used to...be."

"Do you ever stop talking?" Diego and Luther heard a bunch of girls giggling and talking. They walked over to them and they found a drunk and asleep Five, holding onto a mannequin. "Where are his parents?"

"Wow, that was easy."

"I'm gonna call security."

"Is he um...?

"Drunk as a skunk."

⁕     ⁕

"You idiot!"

"What?"

"You didn't put the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door!"

"I did I know I...Shit!" They ran over to the closet to make sure they were still there and to their surprise they were. "Oh my god, they're still here!"

They dragged them into the middle of the room and Maria and they both looked up at them and mumbled something through the duck tape. "Hi."

"What are they saying?"

"Oh!" They took the duck tape off of them both. "What are you saying?"

"You guys are scarier without the masks." The two spoke simultaneously.

"That's no way to say hello to your old friends, is it?" Maria's eyes were red and puffy because she had been crying. She was ignoring what Ben said but she still heard it. She wasn't ashamed that she got caught trying to save Klaus, at least she tried. She was crying because she doubted that anyone even noticed they were gone. "Oh, look, the girl's been crying. Are you gonna cry to mommy, little girl?"

"Call me little girl again, I dare you."

"What are you gonna do? Tattle on us." Maria's eyes started glowing green and Hazel went flying back and hit the wall. Her nose started bleeding because it took a lot of power to completely change the weight of the gravity around him. The same thing happened with Diego's knife. She never knew she could do it, but she was able to change how heavy she was, she could be as heavy as an anvil or light as a feather. She was now able to change the weight of other objects. She made Diego's knife so light that it defined gravity and made it float. She made Hazel so light that the gravity was so strong that it pushed him backwards and she could hear Ben because she made the barrier between life and death so light that she could hear through it. Hazel got back up and walked back over to them.

"Can we call it a night? I already gave you what you wanted. Just please...please let us go...please."

"Well, technically, we want your brother. Is your brother here now?" Klaus looked over at Ben and Ben gave him a little wink. "Uh, he...You're gonna have to be a little more specific on that."

Hazel walked over and slapped his face. "Ow! I told you already. He's not coming. No one will."

"Well, Number Five knows now. We left him a message and when he comes for you, we'll be ready."

⁕     ⁕

past !

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Number Four."

"Can I go now?" Klaus practically begged.

"Have you overcome your fear of the dead? You must become the master of your own life, Number Four, or it will become the master of you."

"Please, I wanna go home." Klaus pleaded.

"Three more hours." Sir Reginald negotiated.

"No! Don't leave me!"

"Klaus."

"Go away! Dad!"

"Klaus."

⁕     ⁕

present !

Klaus was having visions again since he had become more sober. "You went there again didn't you?"

"No, no, no, no."

"Maria, you okay?" Maria was staring at the floor. She had a completely numb look on her face because of what Klaus had said before about no one coming. "Maria?"

"What's with her?"

"I think she's finally realizing how badly people ignore her."

"Haha, been there."

⁕     ⁕

"Well, we can't go back to the house. It's not secure. Those psychopaths could come back at any moment."

"My place is closer. No one will look for him there." Luther and Diego were walking down an alley way while Luther was carrying a drunk Five. Five had woken up and made a little sound. "If you vomit on me..."

"yOU knOw whAt's fUnnY? AAh! I'm gOIng thrOUgh pUbErtY. hUh, twIcE. And I...I drAnk thAt whOlE bOttlE, dIdn't I? ThAt's whAt yOU dO whEn thE wOrld yOU lOvE gOEs bYE bYE. POOF, It's gOne. WhAt ArE yOU gUys tAlkIng AbOUt?"

"Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night. They came looking for you so I need you to focus. What do they want?" Diego interrogated.

"HAzEl And chA-chA." Five drunkenly answered.

"Who?"

"You know, I hate code names." Five got distracted very easily.

"Ah thE bEst Of thE bEst. ExcEpt fOr mE Of cOUrsE."

"The best of what?"

"YOU knOw, DElOrEs AlwAys sAId shE hAtEd whEn I drInk. YOU shOUld'vE mAdE mE A ShIrlEy."

"Hey!" Diego yelled to get his attention.

"Hmm? YEAh?"

"I need you to focus. What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want? We just wanna protect you."

"PrOtEct mE? I dOn't nEEd yOUr prOtEctIOn, DIEgO. DO yOU hAvE AnY IdEA hOw mAny pEOplE I'vE kIllEd?"

"No."

"I'm thE fOUR frIkIn hOrsEmAn. ThE ApOcAlypsE Is cOmIng." Five then puked behind Luther and he just looked at Diego with a very, very pissed off look on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.3K 13
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women h...
1.1K 63 19
An Umbrella Academy fan fiction. (I swear I haven't put this down) In the year of October 1st, 1989 where 43 women with no signs of pregnancy unexp...
14.2K 374 41
"A family is forever" In which where number Five and number Eight have two kids while they are stuck in the apocalypse. Or In which Hope and Aaron Ha...
13.7K 264 12
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women h...