Primed To Sin: Her Start āœ”

By _NimaWrites_

Alexandra Miller is a woman on a mission, with a mind as sharp as her stunning looks. When she crosses paths... More

Playlist
š‘«š’†š’…š’Šš’„š’‚š’•š’Šš’š’
Characters Aesthetic
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-00
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-01
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-02
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-03
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-05
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-06
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-07
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-08
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-09
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-10
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-11
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-12
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-13
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-14
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-15
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-16
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-17
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-18
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-19
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-20
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-21
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-22
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-23
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-24
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-25
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-26
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-27
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-28
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-29
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-30
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-31
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-32
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-33
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-34
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-35
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-36
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-37
chapter-38
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-39
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-40
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-41
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-42
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-43
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-44
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-45
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-46
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-47
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-48
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-49
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-50
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-51
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-52
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-53
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-54
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-55
56
57
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-58
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-59
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-60
š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-61

š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“-04

256 13 11
By _NimaWrites_

I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.

Alessandro

This girl is unpredictable; she might seem like an angel at first glance, but when you cross her, she can unleash her insanity in an eccentric manner.

After she left the living room, announcing her retreat to bed, I ran my fingers through my raven-black hair and headed towards her room. As I approached, the darkness in her compartment signalled that she was already in slumber. Not wanting to disturb her, I pivoted and strolled back to my own bedroom.

After a refreshing shower and shedding my formal attire for comfy sweatpants, I settled on my bed, contemplating the upcoming two or three days of her silence. Dealing with her can be quite a challenge at times. The consequences could be severe if she doesn't forgive me, especially with her impending meeting with Natalie Gonzalez, one of Italy's renowned designers and businesswomen. Little Principessa is plotting to launch her business here in Italy.

I hoped she wouldn't exhibit the same behaviour as during our last disagreement, which was incredibly difficult to handle. As I mentioned, she can be quite a handful.

I couldn't help but grin when I noticed her wearing my hoodie, a reminder of our previous quarrels.

Nonetheless, after some contemplation, I eventually switched off the lamps and settled into bed, trying to drift off to sleep. My eyelids grew heavy, and darkness gradually enveloped me.

The last thing on my mind was her enchanting smile.

Alexandra

Knock—knock—knock–

No one can rest for a while!

Just leave me in between the sheets, let me have peace!

I arise to the disturbance of someone thumping on the door, I gradually bring myself out of the bed sheets and stride towards the French door, unlocking it revealing no other than the man I know better than anyone else on this sphere.

Alessandro.

"What do you want?" My lips parted yawning.

"Good morning to you Principessa, I want to remind you that you have an appointment with Natalie Gonzalez at 10 O'clock sharp, get ready cause you have an hour left, and Nice hair by the way. " He teased, winking at me.

Glaring at him I slam the door in his face I could hear his low chuckle from the other side before the atmosphere wore the silence gown again.

I stood in front of my reflector and my hair looks like a goddamned bird nest Fuck I growled and jogged into the washroom.

Drying my body with the towel I ran it on my skin smooth and hindered.

Changing into my ebony dress, I tied my hair into a high ponytail not doing much on my face I grabbed my coat, and high heels and sprinted downstairs before swearing and scooting back to my room cause I forgot my bag I promptly grabbed my bag and scampered towards the kitchen.

Without sparing a glimpse at Alessandro I yank a toast place some jam on it and begin eating in a rush.

"Hey, hey slow down we don't want you to end up in the hospital because of suffocating on toast & jam Principessa."

I flash him a death glare,

"Tratterò con tepiùtardiamicoaspetta e vedrai."(I will deal with you later friend just wait and see.)

I yank my bag and step towards Alessandro snatching the keys that were dangling from his waist.

"Arrivederci."(see you later).

I walked out but before I could step out the door his utterance made me halt. "Are you sure that those are the car keys Principessa?" I looked down at the keys that were in my hand and grimaced, it was the house keys.

"I think you will be with me today Principessa." He strode beside me caressing my cheek as if I were his beloved.

"Andiamo principessa."(Shall we go principessa)

I sulk before following him like a lost puppy.

On our way to Natalie Cooperation, Alessandro threw a small bag at my face. "What the fûck Alessandro!" I wince grabbing the elegant-looking black bag,

"Open it." He ordered without taking his blue-grey eyes off the road.

I stared between him and the bag just before opening it, a small fancy box was inside it reaching out for the box I slowly opened the box and there it was a beautiful necklace with the word accoppiarsi (mate) on it, each letter had small diamonds Ingrave in them.

I looked at Alessandro in awe.

"It's a gift."

"What's the gift for?" I scoff.

"What? Can't Friends give each other small presents?"

"Sorry Hernandez, but I am not accepting this gift as I for sure know your real intentions behind giving me a present, so take back your little dazzling neck decorator!"I closed the box and threw it at him just like he did in the first place,

"Fine fine, I can't even deceive you just accept the necklace." He confided handing me the box.

"Have you ever seen someone rip off a fox I guess not?" I slowly took the necklace out of the box and placed it around my bare neck.

"We are here" Alessandro parked the car, and we both got out nonetheless we couldn't sit in the building as Alessandro got a phone call.

"Give me a moment please." I bounced my head up and down, he stood beside his car and proceeded to converse through the phone.

It's been 10 minutes and still, he hasn't come to an end, I began stepping his way when he beat me to it and ran towards me.

"Look Principessa I am so sorry but I have to go something occurred and I have to be ready at the union house I will pick you up when you are done okay tell Natalie that you are with me she will instantly understand." Without letting me respond he jogged towards his car and drove off.

"Cretino," I murmur to myself, sighing as I commence walking into the vast building.

I stood in front of the receptionist's table, a lovely young lady greeting me

"Benvenuta signora, come posso aiutarla?"

(Welcome ma'am how may I help you?).

I lent her my most decent smile.

"Ho un appuntamento con la signorina Natalie Gonzalez."

(I have an appointment with Miss Natalie Gonzalez.)

She peered at me,

"Ma la signorina Gonzalez non ha mai appuntamenti con nessuno, sembra che tu stia facendo un errore."

(But Miss Gonzalez never has appointments with anyone it seems like you are mistaken.)

I gawked at her but this time instead of smiling I bestowed her a crucial look.

I peeked at the pin that was clasped to her tight marron sweatshirt,"Ascolta, Izabella, non vuoi sapere cosa posso fare. Quindi, se non mi permetti di confrontarmi con Natalie adesso, sarò costretto a chiamarla e dirle quanto tu mi abbia trattato male. Non credo che tu lo voglia, vero?"

(Well listen up Izabella, you don't want to know what I can do, so if you don't let me confront Natalie now I will have to call her and tell her about how terrible you have treated me I don't think you want that do you?)

"Mi dispiace molto, ma la signorina Gonzalez non prende mai appuntamenti con nessuno."

(I still am so sorry but Miss Gonzalez never has appointments with anyone.)

I gaze at her gradually bringing my phone out and pretending like I am dialing Natalie Gonzalez's number,

"Ciao, oh ciao Natalie, ho cercato di raggiungere il tuo ufficio, ma la tua receptionist continua a dire che sto mentendo e che tu non prendi mai appuntamenti. Lo so, quanto è scortese da parte sua, sono offeso, tesoro. Va bene, ti informerò, non c'è bisogno che tu scenda. Sono sicuro che Izabella mi aiuterà a raggiungere il tuo ufficio, senza dubbio. Grazie, arrivederci."

(hello, oh hi Natalie I have been trying to get to your office but your receptionist keeps on saying that I am lying and that you never take appointments I know right how rude of her I am offended honey alright I will inform her, no need for you to come downstairs I am sure Izabella will help me get to your office without a doubt thank you goodbye.)

I really could end up becoming an outstanding actress, perhaps an Oscar award-winning actress.

I peep at Izabella, her colours are drained, and she appears like she's seen a deceased person's soul.

"Mi aiuterai a raggiungere la sua stanza, o dovrei chiamarla di nuovo e farla scendere giù per rimproverarti, tesoro?"

("So will you help me get to her room or should I call her again and make her come all the way downstairs and scold you, sweetheart?")

She rapidly moved to lead me towards the lobby,

Tch—Tch— Pathetic souls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 141 25
The NightShades are the oldest, most powerful and feared mafia worldwide, and Alexandra Jade Renee Shade is the daughter of the king himself, Zane Sh...
26.1K 814 51
Anastasia, has been through hell all her life from being being beaten and raped by her mafia husband she married at the age of 16 till the age of 23 ...
1.3K 24 25
"I mean yes we're already engaged and are going to be married but it wasn't our choice. But what was our choice was falling for each other. " ā€¢ Amay...
23.9M 995K 62
----- In serious need of revision! ----- Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. Anything. Including finding her way into...