Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 31(B)

84 12 0
By amourpierce

A year later.....

Things definitely turn around for Leah after she founded out who are real parents were, it was an overwhelming experience... like from grass to grace.

Let's start from her family...

Leah opened a big cafe for Emilia,through the help of her new family,  it is one of the best cafes in New York giving out the homey, friendly and cute vibes. Emilia never thought that she would have a home in New York, Manhattan.

The twins also graduated this year and they already have waiting jobs because they worked so hard for it. Emilia and Leah were so proud of them.

The Andersons... A lot has changed for them, particularly for Gabriel Anderson. He is getting married to Eleanora, the love of his life and this time, there will be no obstructions.

Alfredo is still the same but he seems to have an eye on a particular girl as they seem to go back and forth, keeping the relationship private.

Hunter still has high hopes on getting Leah back, and he will do anything to make her his once again.

Once and for all...

Leah.. Well.. Big things happened to Leah, she took a big step by going to Oxford for her masters, she normally visit her grandparents from time to time, she has grown close to them, especially Lady Katherine who is  now walking with the aid of a stick of course but it is still an improvement.

She discovered her real parents never got married, her father impregnated her mum leading to the pregnancy of Alfredo. That is a story for another day.

Currently, she is back in the US in preparation for her parents wedding.

"Oh sweetie... That looks so beautiful" Eleanora gushed from beside me as I smile at her words, still concentrating on the cake.

"You like it?"

"Love... I love it, but is this another new technique?" She asked in curiosity as I place the delicious cake on a plate.

"Hmm.. You can say that"

"So you don't mind if I learn it from you, to improve my skills" I chuckle "what?"

"I learnt this a long time, in fact mother taught me most of these things"

"Oh.. " I frown at her reply, sensing a sad tone in her voice, i try to think of something that I might have said that can cause this reaction.

I sigh recalling the word 'mother'.

"Look am_"

"It is fine Leah... She is the one that brought you up and for that am forever grateful, am just glad you are here with me"

I chew my lip.

"Will it be okay if I call you mum and him dad?" Her eyes widen at my question.

"Can you?" I nodded. "I will be so happy if you could!" She said excitedly as I laugh.

"Okay mum... Now let's go get ready"

I ushered her out of the big luxurious kitchen that you will think it belongs to a food network. We took the stairs to go to our room. We are preparing for dinner and my parents invited their friends and my family, the dinner is taking place in the newly renovated Anderson's estate which we were currently in.

It took me some time to get used to the layout of the whole house, it was so big but it was mum's idea to have a big house to raise a lot of kids, my dad went out of line when planning it though, their plan was truncated when you know who ruined everything.

I close the door to my room not before hearing mum telling me to hurry up for the dinner. I smile as the cream color of my room came into view, this room happened to have gone through a lot of renovation as well due to the fact that it was mine from the start.

I love this room and the one at the manor but nothing can beat the one at my new apartment that I personally designed and am moving into very soon.

Even though I was in another continent entirely, I made sure I designed it myself, giving instructions here and there on what I want with the supervision of Alfredo and Rosalia of course.

The result was superb as they kept  sending me pictures of every step and when I got back it was according to my taste.

I take my bathe in my ensuite, I took time to take care of every part of my body that needed adequate care.

I don't want to sound vain or anything but I have grown to fall in love more and more with my body, it's like I have under gone a journey which am proud of. I love my curves, it made me feel more womanly.

I love my scars, it tells my story...

Coming out of my ensuite, I grab my white bathrobe putting it on and wrapping a clean towel around my head to towel dry it.

Walking towards my vanity, I shrieked when some one jumped on my back making the both of us fall on my bed, i groaned when the familiar rose scent invaded my sense of smell.

"I miss you so fucking much, say you miss me too" she muttered into my ear.

"I miss you, now get off me cause I can't breathe " I said short of breath.

I sigh as she stood up, rolling over, my eyes mets with that of her brown ones which were twinkling with happiness.

"You look so good girl! The English air must have done you a lot of good. "

"Stop it will you?.. You see me every time whenever we face time... There is no difference" I shrugged standing up from my bed to apply some lotion on my body.

"I only see you from a squared screen for a year now, and am telling you girl, you have changed" I giggled.

"You don't look bad yourself"

"Please... I look hot! As always" she flings her now really long hair with blonde highlights which was similar to mine.

Guess we are twinning.

"Am so glad am back and am equally glad to see you" I said as we embrace ourselves in silence, we have been apart for too long.

"Enough of that" she released me "I need the gist of everything that happened in the UK, not the diluted one you gave me via face time.. How are does handsome English men? Uhm?" She asked with a wink.

I laugh before checking the outfit I picked for the dinner, a white summery dress.

"You know I don't have time for that"

"Liar... " I roll my eyes at her words, am not lying. "Are you serious?" My silence answered the question as I kept my eye on the dress. "Is it because of what happened?" She asked with her voice laced with concern.

"I don't know... Maybe"

"Oh sweetie...  You don't need to be scared, sex is something you are suppose to enjoy and_"

"Sha la la la!" I covered my ears with my hands "thank you for the info Rosalia now help me get ready" she huffed.

"Okay... But we are not done with this conversation"

****

"Thank you Aunt Sabrina" I said taking the steamy tray of roasted chicken from her hand. I placed it down on the chicken island for it to cool down a bit.

"It's alright dear, is there anything you need help with?" She asked softly as I nodded.

"Can you please tell the maids to bring the rest of the food to the table?" I asked politely.

"Of course dear" she went into action as she claps her hand calling the maids together as she give them orders. For a small old lady, she has a lot of energy in her.

Don't tell her i said she is old, she will argue with you till you have no points left and surrender, i happen to be a victim once...

The maids also helped in the making of the meals which am grateful for, am still not use to ordering people around though so I let Aunt Sabrina and Mum do the job.

I left the kitchen once I realized the guests have started arriving, mother and the twins were here also, have seen mother yesterday but I have not seen my brothers ever since I got back and that is like four days ago.

I smile at the guests as they came in. I look up from my discussion with mother when I heard a gasp.

"Oh my God! Leah!" Annabeth exclaimed with excitement on her face as she pulls me in a hug.

"So good to see you too Beth" I said as she checked me out.

"You look beautiful" I blush at her compliment as mother laughs.

"Thank you.. Uncle" Uncle Elijah pulled me into a hug before releasing me also.

"How are you dear?, hope you find the British land fascinating?"

"Of course.. Quite interesting.. In fact I need to discuss_"

"Leah" I froze at that voice, it's been a year.

I turn around immediately to meet with his enticing green eyes.

"Hunter?" I said looking shock, i never thought he would come. We didn't keep in touch that well, i kinda ignored his calls and messages asking him to give me time.

"In the flesh" he smiled timidly which made him look more handsome.

Uh! Curse my hormones!

"How are you?" He asked.

"Am good" I gulp nodding my head.

His eyes go over my figure and I never thought I would say this but I like it.

"You look beautiful this evening, I mean not that you don't always look beautiful" I quickly look down at his words, trying to hide the blush on my face.

"Thank you" I muttered.

Annebeth cleared her throat, signalling to us that they are still here . Don't tell me they saw all that? I blush again due to embarrassment. I was saved when we were called to the table.

I walked towards the already set table were our guests which were the O'Neils, the Anderson's, mother, Rosalia, Alfredo, mum, dad,Mason and Hunter were already seated.

Where are the twins?

"Heyo! Sis!" I turn in time to see them coming in. I let out an excited scream jumping on the same spot before running up to them embracing the two trouble makers in a hug.

I never thought I would say this but I miss their trouble.

"Easy there sis... " Max said as his twin chuckled. "We are happy to see you too"

"Am just so happy you are here!"

"Children! We are waiting for you!" Emilia called, she smile at her kids as the twins greets her with a kiss to the cheek before saying hello to others.

Leah took the seat in between Eleanora and Annabeth only to discover she was sitting opposite Hunter. She inwardly groan.

Just great.

They said a prayer blessing the food before everyone helped themselves.

"This is really delicious" Beth said as she ate her food, savouring the test.

"It was made by Leah " Eleanora said with pride as everyone turned to look at her, she turns red with embarrassment.

"Really?!... This is quite delicious Leah" Beth praised.

"Thank you.. " I said quietly as I took a bite.

"Where did you learn this?" She asked looking interested.

"Uhm... I had cooking class, and I also do this in my free time" she nods as everyone continued with theirs which looks like they enjoyed.

"So tell me Leah... What prompt you to go into designing?" Mr O'Neil asked with a small smile on his face.

"Designing as always been a part of me, it was something I love since childhood so I just build on it, interior design as always been a passion of mine"

"That means you must have had an experience from somewhere?" He asked as I nodded, before I could answer someone beats me to it.

"Leah worked in a florist shop back in California" I throw him a glare to shut up. No one asked him.

He only gave me an innocent smile.

"No one asked you Hunter" I narrowed my eyes at him as I feel eyes on the both of us.

"I was only helping you since I know you so well" I said with an aristocratic smile.

"You don't know me"

"You will be shock on how well I know you" I bit my lip, turning to my food. What nerve... He doesn't know me, am not that naive Leah anymore that will fall into his trap. I need to keep my guards up.

"Leah?" I look up at the head of the table to see dad staring at me in concern "are you okay? You are not eating your food" he points out, i look to see that am still cutting the tender meat, the grip I had on the cutlery was so hard.

"Yes... Of course"

Dinner continued as everyone ate their food, Leah loved the peppered couscous in particular, she was glad everyone loved the meal as they discuss on the incoming wedding.

"We will be okay with a small wedding, just family and friends... We want it to be a special and private ceremony" Eleanora announced as Gabriel makes a quick grab for her hand that was on the table.

He clasped his with hers, a sign of oneness and solidarity, Leah smiled at the look they had on their faces, she was just so happy that they were finally ready to take the next step in their relationship cause they have been through a lot.

"Yes, we will like to keep everything short and simple, hopefully... We also like to keep this from the media" Leah and Alfredo nods in affirmation, they discussed this the other night and the two children supports them.

The media as been up on their neck for a year now, ever since the discovery of the missing heiress, they have been hell bent on getting an interview or a picture of Leah, she find it suffocating a times, back in the UK, she always hide away in her apartment or her grandparents mansion.

Just to get away from the camera.

"That will be a good idea, the media can be overwhelming" Elijah agreed.

"Leah will tell you more about that, she happened to be one of their biggest and latest fan" Rosalia joked as everyone laughed.

"It is always uncomfortable, sometimes I result into disguise. I wonder how the find out about me anyway"

"We can sue them if you want" Gabriel suggested.

"What? No... They are just doing their job, they are bound to find out anyway" I shrugged.

"If professional 'stalking' is what you call a job then too bad for them" Max stated as they chuckled while I rolled my eyes.

I look up from my dessert to find Hunter staring at me, i rose an eyebrow in question, he pursed his lips before opening his mouth and I was shocked with what he said.

"Leah has always hated the media, i happen to witness that before" I frown at what he said before it hits me. He is talking about our past relationship. I panicked.

"What are you talking about?" I said sounding and looking stressed up.

"You know what am talking about" he said with that smug look, i hear someone cough and am hundred percent sure that is Mason, Alfredo threw him a burning glare while Gabriel narrowed his eyes at him.

"What do you mean by that, son?" Elijah asked but you could hear the warning tone.

"Leah and I go way back" he said with a smirk.

Ok that is...

"Am done with this dinner" i stood up quickly as his face fell.

"Leah? _"

"I will be inside" i avoided eye contact with everyone as i leave the dining room.

"What in the world is wrong with you?!" Rosalia snapped at him.

"I was just joking with her" he defends himself.

"Clearly, she didn't take it as a joke" Alfredo glowered.

"Will you guys keep quiet?" Gabriel ordered as they turn mute. Eleanora stares at the exit Leah just went through with worry on her face. "Emilia... You know her well more than anyone of us, what do you suggest we do?" He asked the older and experienced woman.

She sighs looking at Hunter.

"You should go after her" she told Hunter who looks surprised at her decision, the twins protested in annoyance.

"What?! Come on mum!" Matt groaned, noisily throwing down his fork.

"You always support him" Max glared at him but he only looked away.

"They need to talk things out, so he should talk to her" this shut him up as Hunter turned to look at Gabriel who was already staring at him with blank eyes.

He prays the man will give him the go ahead to talk to his daughter, knowing his history with the first one. Things just got more harder than the first time.

He had to seek the approval of the twins the first time but know he not only had to seek the approval of his best friend who as been giving him capital NO, but also the approval of the Anderson patron.

He knows if he mess up this time, god son or not, he will slit his throat.

At the slightest tilt of the man's head which was a sign of approval, he flew up bolting out of the room to chase the girl of his dreams.

He prays things work out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
5.8K 640 53
Zara was leaving the man who she considered to be the love of her life, who'd become her first ever home, to pursue her life-long dreams. Heartbroken...
43.5K 1.5K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
13.6K 245 19
♡ "So you really do love my cat more than me.." "lol yes. " - You had just broken up with your toxic ex-boyfriend, when you had suddenly gotten close...