The Symbiote Saiyan Book 2: T...

由 Acrawft

Last time on Book 1 of The Symbiote Sayian. Goku and Venom had met and joined Bulma on her quest to find the... 更多

Kame House
Krillin
V
Launch
Venom vs. Blonde Launch
The Turtle Hermit Gi
Unpacking
Running Contest
Stony Royale
Milk Bell
A Holey Workout
Old Memories
Jumping the Turtle
Friends Old and New
Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament
Launch vs. Nam
Pistole Part 1
Pistole Part 2
Water, Rising Stars, and a Bat
Pistole vs. Bulma
Selection
Krillin vs. Bacterian
Yamcha vs. Jackie Chun
Launch vs. Ranfan
Excelsior Therapy
Venom vs. Giran
Answers Owed
Apology
About Your Visions
Krillin vs. Jackie Chun
Venom vs. Launch (Pistole) 2: The Semifinals
The Ruby
The Wacky Lovesick Mindscape Of Bulma Briefs
Imposter Revealed
Lesson Learned
Post Credit Scenes

Venom vs. Master Roshi

164 8 10
由 Acrawft

Goku and Jackie Chun immediately clashed at such surprising speed, each pushing against the other with their forearms. Once knowing that they couldn't make any headway, they began to punch at each other. For each punch Goku delivered, Chun countered with his own fist. It was as if the combatants were a mirror image of the other. Realizing they couldn't get anywhere like this, the two jumped backwards and circled each other. Both were analyzing the other, but Goku seemed more animalistic since he began to walk on all fours like a tiger.

"At the very start, both fighters seemed to be evenly matched." The Tournament Announcer said. "This fight has already started off to be very promising, I can tell you that folks."

"Wow, Jackie Chun is already putting up a better fight than he did with me." Krillin said. "How come he is putting more effort this time."

"That's because the old geezer knows about Venom." Launch said. "He ain't stupid. Both haven't even tapped into their full power yet."

"Yes, Father hasn't even shown his face yet." Pistole agreed.

"Oh man, is Goku even going to win this?" Yamcha said. "If he isn't going to bring out Venom, then what good is he?"

"You idiot! Goku is a very capable fighter with or without Venom!" Launch yelled as she pushed Yamcha off the roof. "Even if they lose, Jackie Chun is not getting out of this unscathed!"

"Ow! Yes Launch." Yamcha said, rubbing his butt considering that is where he landed.

"And don't you forget that too Baldo Baggins!" Pistole and Launch said turning towards Krillin.

"Hey! I was agreeing with you! There is no reason to be hostile." Krillin said, scrunching up.

"Hmph, as if we need a reason." Launch smirked.

"That's true." Krillin commented. He was then thrown off the roof by Launch, and landed on top of Yamcha. The extra weight of Krillin managed to cause a Yamcha sized crater in the ground.

"Serves them right." Pistole huffed.

"We knew Master Roshi was going to be tough, but this is going to be more difficult than we thought." Venom said in Goku's mind. "Not only does he seem slightly more powerful than Launch, and he has the patience and methodological mindset she doesn't."

"So how do we beat Master Roshi then?" Goku thought.

"Until we can think of something else, the best thing we can come up with is to outlast him." Venom said. "Our greatest asset is our endurance. We are going to have to use it and wait for his feeble body to give out."

"This is an interesting matchup." Puar stated.

"Yeah, but Venom has to win." Said a determined Bulma. "Who know how many abilities Venom has."

"He is not the only one." Nam said. Bulma, Oolong, and Puar looked at the warrior, surprised by the response.

"What do you mean?" Bulma asked.

"It is said that Master Roshi possesses a particular set of abilities that no martial artist has never heard or seen of." Nam said. "I guarantee that your friend up there hasn't seen the entire arsenal of the Turtle Hermit master. Even if he is his student."

Goku then flipped backwards and proceeded to kick Jackie Chin, who then countered by sidestepping and delivering a kick of his own. Connecting, Goku went flying and tumbled off of the edge of the ring. Chun waited to hear the sound of a thud, but there was silence.

"Uhhhh...is that a ring out?" The Tournament Announcer asked as he scurried over to where Goku fell, he leaned over to find that a tunnel had been created in the side of the ring.

"Wow everyone, looks like Venom had created a-" The Announcer tried to say before getting interrupted.

Suddenly, a black spike shot out of the ground. Roshi narrowly dodged it, his left sleeve getting torn in the process. More spikes began to shoot out, making Roshi frantically hop around and dodge them all.

"Oh, we see Father took a page out of our book." Pistole said remembering their beam struggle yesterday.

"With his own unique twist of course." Launch said shaking her head in amusement.

"Alright. You had your fun." Roshi said, pounding the stone ground with his fist. This caused a bit of an earthquake as Goku shot out of the ground a few feet away and high into the air.

"The ground moved!" Venom snarled. "That earthquake caused to ground underneath to shoot up."

"Glad we avoid it." Goku smiled.

"You shouldn't be." Roshi said as he jumped up after Goku. He tried kick the monkey child, but Goku ended up vanishing in thin air. Goku appeared behind the old man to deliver a punch, Roshi vanished using his own after image technique.

"Alright, you want to play after image peekaboo." Goku said landing on the ground as multiple Jackie Chuns surrounded him. "Then we are happy to accept your invitation!"

Goku sprouted eight black tentacles from his back, which attacked all the Roshis. However, none of them seemed to be the real deal as the tentacles passed through them like thin air.

"Where are you?!" Goku said looking around as he continued to attack in random directions.

"Goku! Our spider sense is tingling!" Venom said worried. "We need to-"

"I'm right here!" Roshi said as he appeared right in front of Goku, delivering a gut punch. Goku crumpled to his knees in pain.

"What?!" Krillin, Oolong, Yamcha, and Puar yelled.

"Oh come on!" Bulma yelled. "That was a dirty trick!"

"You can do it!" Launch shouted. "Your better than this. Stop acting sloppy."

"It seems your friend isn't fairing that well." Nam said, closing his eyes. "If he continues like this, Goku will surely lose."

"Look son, clear your mind. Your thoughts are filled with anger. You should-" Roshi said before receiving a punch that staggered him back. Venom's fist had shot out of his stomach to give them time.

"Goku listen to us. We know you want to fight Master Roshi, but if we continue like this we will lose. Please let us take over." Venom pleaded.

"But it is our turn to fight." Goku thought, his pride taking over.

"Your forgetting the most important thing. Do you know why we are called a symbiote?" Venom asked.

"Because we work together as one, physically and in all other aspects?" Goku answered.

"Exactly! We are Venom! We are Goku! We are one! Now let us out! It is the only way to beat Master Roshi." Venom exclaimed.

Venom emerged with a thunderous roar, screeching out into the heavens. The entire crowd cheered, finally being able to witness the black gooy monster they all know and love back in action.

"Yeah! Time to bring out the big guns!" Launch yelled as the rest of the Z Fighters cheered.

"Here we go folks! Venom has come out to play! What mayhem does this werespider have in store!" The Tournament Announcer shouted.

"Oh I see you finally showed your face Venom." Roshi said with an eager look. "I have been looking forward to this."

"Don't get your hopes up. We are twice as strong as we once were as a puny human. Possibly even more." Venom said cracking his knuckles.

"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall, and even more women to smooch on me when I beat you. Hehe." Roshi said getting into his fighting stance.

"Yeah yeah, Count Pooku! Just get ready to crumble!" Venom said as he charged at the turtle hermit. Each were countering with their own series of punches and kicks like at the start of the match. However, due Venom's symbiotic speed and strength, Roshi found that he was on the back foot. Due to his old age, he was actually taking damage from each counter he made. Finally, Venom was able to connect a punch to Master Roshi's face that sent him flying. He nearly landed out of the ring as a result.

"Yeah! That my Venom!" Bulma and Launch cheered. However, due to the discomfort of all nearby men, both women heard each other and began to stare each other down. The rest of the Z Fighters backed away quietly including Krillin and Oolong, who would normally would have a one liner about the two women's comments.

"Wow, it seems the tables have turned." The Announcer said. "Venom seems to have Jackie Chun on the back foot! Chun better think of something quick, or he could lose the match."

"Oh man. I better think of something quick." Roshi said, getting up and wiping blood from his lip. "Otherwise, it's game over for me."

"Kame..." Venom chanted as he stretched out his hands straight out while cupping them. Roshi's eyes widened, usually the one to deliver such an attack, not face it.

"This is amazing folks! Venom is using the Kamehameha technique!" The Announcer said. "Will Chun counter with one of his own!?"

"If he hits me with that move, this match is over. I better hypnotize him." Roshi said.

"Your getting veerrrryyyy sleepy." Roshi said, attempting to make Venom fall asleep.

"....Hame..." Venom chanted, bringing his cupped hands to his side as he twisted his body.

"Oh for Kami's sake, it didn't work." Roshi said anxiously.

"Nice try old man!" Bulma shouted so Master Roshi could hear her.

"I'm surprised." Nam said.

"How come it didn't work?" Krillin asked confused.

"A symbiote's mind is wired differently Krillin." Launch explained. "It and their host's senses are maxed out and altered."

"With means such a puny trick wouldn't work on us either, especially if it comes from a master martial artist." Pistole continued.

"Oh man. I got to think of something quick." Roshi thought to himself, searching his memory. Finally, he remembered something Launch did during his match against Yamcha.

"HAAA!!!! Venom shouted as he fired the massive beam of energy. Roshi tried countering the beam with his own Kamehameha, but Roshi didn't have enough time to charge it up properly. After a couple of seconds, the beam struggle broke as Roshi was swallowed by the symbiote's Kamehameha.

"Wow, what a blast." Oolong said in amazement.

"I think he over did it." Yamcha stated.

"I don't think so. It would have to take a lot more against someone who can go toe to toe with Venom." Krillin confirmed.

"Yeah, plus Venom isn't the type to kill. He always finds a way around it." Launch said. "One of the things I admired about you the most, you big lug."

"Did we get him?" Venom asked Goku as they looked through the smoke. When it cleared, there was no evidence of Roshi left.

"Don't tell me he used the after image technique?" Goku asked, heard by the nearby audience through Venom's exterior.

"That's right!" Said a very exited Roshi as he appeared by Venom, about to strike.

"How did he not trigger our spider sense!?" Venom shouted amazed.

"And now time for the finishing blow!" Roshi said as he pinched the back of Venom's neck. The two stayed still like that for several awkward seconds, with Roshi expecting his opponent to be immobilized while Venom stood there in complete embarrassment. Everyone watching the fight had such confusing looks on their faces, except for Launch. Hers was out of shock and complete embarrassment.

"Oh Kami. Don't tell me Master Roshi saw us do that to Venom two days ago?!!?" Thought a very terrified Launch.

"Looks like Dumbleperv did." Pistole said, the symbiote experiencing the emotion of embarrassment for the first time.

"Hey, isn't that the same move you used on Venom during Yamcha's match?" Krillin asked.

"Really?" Yamcha asked. "What is supposed to hap-"

"YOU TWO BE QUIET!!!" Pistole and Launch screamed frantically.

"Yes ma'am." Both Yamcha and Krillin said.

"What on Earth is Master Roshi doing?" Bulma asked.

"Beats me." Oolong said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Guess this is why our spider sense didn't get triggered." Goku said. "Awkward."

"Hey, why are you not fainting?!" Roshi asked, still pinching the back of Venom's neck.

"Why should we be!?" Venom asked curious.

"Because I saw Launch do the same thing to you two days ago." Roshi explained.

"LAUNCH DID WHAT!?!?" Bulma screamed. Despite not knowing the true meaning and reaction behind the gesture, the Capsule Corp prodigy still had the feeling that this was more than just holding hands.

"Well, I guess the secret is out...great." Launch said, facepalming herself. She did not want anyone to find out, especially Venom.

"Launch did that? Oh boy. That explains a lot." Venom said, still clearly embarrassed with a slight hint of arousal.

"You know something I don't." Master Roshi asked.

"Yes, but lean in a little closer. We don't want to be overhead." Venom replied. Sensing Venom's sincerity, Chun leaned in to engage in a more private conversation.

"You see, that move only works if it's someone like the Grandpa Stealer or Launch." Venom started off, trying to be as vague as possible concerning Goku's and his attractions. Thus, the symbiote had to keep it as if it applied to women in general...hopefully it worked.

"How so?" Roshi whispered.

"Symbiotes make our base of operations in the host's spinal cord." Venom went on uncomfortably. "Whenever someone like them applies pressure, it causes a pulse to travel to a particular part of the brain. This part of the brain then is overloaded, which causes a brief paralysis. This part of the brain is used for...how do you puny human's call it...hormonal purposes."

Master Roshi's eyes went wide, finally getting the message.

"Hey! Mr. Tournament Announcer! I need some hand sanitizer!" Roshi cried frantically.

"Mr. Chun, why do you need hand sanitizer?" The Tournament Announcer asked.

"Just do it!" Roshi said.

"What's going on?" Oolong asked.

"Beats me." Puar stated.

"This is so embarrassing." Launch thought.

"Now Father and Dumbleperv know the truth." Pistole said. "On top of that, Little Miss Sunshine is suspicious of us."

"Does anyone have any hand sanitizer? Anyone?" The Tournament Announcer asked. Everyone was looking around, wondering who would fork it over. No one paying attention to lunar presence appearing in the sky.

"Ugh...fine! I have some hand sanitizer." Bulma said, taking out a bottle from her purse. "Not that you deserve it."

Oolong, Puar, and Nam looked at her curiously, wondering why she was the only one.

"What? Hanging out with Venom means your going to get drooled on." Bulma defended. "I always have to be prepared to get the bacteria off of me."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Oolong said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well thank you miss." Roshi nervously said, taking the hand sanitizer from Bulma. "Though, if I may ask, can I get a kiss on the cheek as well?"

"Your in much trouble as his Mr. Chun." Bulma gritted, putting a lot of emphasis on Roshi's fake identity. "Do you really want to push your luck?"

Oolong, Puar, Nam, Roshi, and even Venom backed away from the woman. They liked loud and angry Bulma a lot more than the quiet version.

"Okay, now that may hands are germ free...Lightning Flash Surprise attack!!!" Roshi shouted as he shot an energy comprised of 20,000 volts of electricity straight at Venom. Although the symbiote could sense it coming with his spider sense, was too distracted by the angry Bulma to dodge it in time. The beam hit him full force, making Goku and Venom cry out in pain and collapse on the ground.

"Was that Force Lightning!?" Yamcha asked amazed.

"Oh come on! That was a cheep trick! Even for you!" Launch yelled angrily as Krillin and Yamcha had to hold her and Pistole back.

"You idiot! You know electricity is lethal to symbiotes! Are you trying to kill the kid!?" Bulma yelled as Oolong and Puar tried to hold her back as well. Nam slowly slid away to avoid getting punched.

"Oh Kami, it must have slipped my mind." Roshi said with worry. He was a bit tired than he planned to be. If Venom would have lasted a bit longer, he reckoned the symbiote would have won.

"Don't worry, young Venom here seems to be alive." The Tournament Announcer confirmed after checking for a pulse. "He is just using whatever strength he has to look at the moon. Anyways, I am going to do the countdown now."

"THE MOON!!" Bulma, Yamcha, Oolong, and Puar yelled as they stared up at the sky. Sure enough, it was shining bright in the sky. They all knew what happened during their escape from Emperor Pilaf's castle. No one noticed that the fight had dragged on into the nighttime.

"Everyone! Evacuate now!" Bulma shouted, however the crowd was more concerned about the fight at the moment.

"Guys, we have to get out of here now!" Yamcha shouted to both Krillin and Launch. "Goku and Venom are being affected by the moon!"

"Why? What's so special about the moon?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah, it's just a stupid ball of rock in the sk-" Launch argued, but stared blankly at the sky. Then she began to vibrate, her eyes glowing red.

"Launch? What's wrong?" Krillin asked.

"Goku seems to be vibrating. I hope he doesn't have a seizure." The Tournament Announcer said.

"Young man! Get away from Venom now!" Roshi screamed, sensing the rising power coming from the symbiote.

Then, both Goku and Launch transformed into their Great Ape forms. Oozaru Venom and Oozaru Pistole had made their public debut, their out of control behaviour causing mass destruction and chaos all around. The crowd began to scatter, leaving only Bulma, Oolong, Puar, Nam, and the Tournament Announcer. Yamcha and Krillin came down to the group from the mostly crushed roof while Master Roshi had to face both apes alone.

"What the heck is going on!?" The Tournament Announcer cried before beginning to pray. "Oh Kami, is this your way for paying me back for making fun of Mick's wrestling programs. Don't you think this is a little extreme!?

"Launch has a great ape form too?! How is that possible?!" Yamcha asked.

"She doesn't even have a tail! How does that work?" Oolong asked.

"Pistole must have inherited the Great Ape form from Venom, that's why!" Bulma said.

"Yamcha! I'm scared!" Puar said, hugging Yamcha.

"Is there any way to stop it?" Nam asked.

"With Venom we can if we just cut off his tail, but considering Launch doesn't have one, there is no chance of stopping her." Bulma explained before taking her frustration inwards. "Come on Bulma! How do we stop this mess?"

"Not to worry, I have a plan." Roshi said. "I am going to have to use all of my power though."

"Then what are you waiting for?! Do it already old man!" Oolong yelled, just as annoyed as he was afraid. "I don't want to become a piece of crushed bacon!"

Bulking up to his maximum, Master Roshi performed a full powered Kamehameha and launched it straight into the sky, completely going over the hairy and gooy heads of both Venom and Launch.

"For a master martial artist, that was careless." Nam commented. "Is there a reason why you did that?"

"You missed! You completely missed!" Bulma shrieked.

"What good are you anyway?!" Oolong yelled.

"Shouldn't you have aimed at the two rampaging monkeys?" Krillin asked.

"Now everyone hold your horses." Master Roshi calmly stated. "I wasn't aiming at them."

"But that's the point! Your supposed to aim at them!" Bulma screamed.

"Just watch." Was what all Roshi had to say.

A few seconds later, a bright light engulfed the sky as the moon exploded. Everyone was amazed at the display as the rampaging Venom and Pistole transformed back into Goku and Launch. An unconscious Goku fell on top an equally unconscious Launch on the grassy surface out of bounds. Each was covered up to the neck in their skin tight symbiote colors, and it almost appeared they were resting comfortably in each others arms.

"Yes sir, that was the only way to stop the rampaging King and Queen Kongs from destroying the Earth." Roshi said, sitting down and breathing heavy. "Of course there are the tides, but that's a problem for another day."

"Goku and Venom are out of bounds! Jackie Chun is the winner!" The Tournament Announcer cried. No one but the Z Fighters and Nam were around to hear it though.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 39
BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! GOHAN AND ME FIRST! ~~~~~~~~~ High sc...
963 11 11
(PJO/Dragon Ball/MHA crossover) After the events of The Titans Curse and a loss of life. Percy Jackson ventures to Japan to discover his not so m...
106K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...
572K 9.3K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger than Go...