After Everything 1

Por Idiazel

Unedited* After Everything isn't like other love stories that you've read before. Yeah it's true when people... MΓ‘s

Epigraph
Chapter 1 "End of..."
Chapter 2 "New life "
Chapter 3 "College"
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Cast
🎀Playlist🎧

Chapter 28

41 13 17
Por Idiazel

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Songs for this chapter:
• Chord Overstreet- Hold On  
• Michele Morrone- Hard for me
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's been almost a month and she still hasn't wake up yet. Twenty-eight fucking days since I last heard her angelic voice.
I've been sneaking in her room every day just so I can see her for five minutes hoping that when she hears my voice she'll wake up but no.
She doesn't.
She just stays there, laying on the bed with her eyes closed.

I know that she will wake up one day. She has to because she promised me that she will never leave me.
I can't lose her too. She's... she's everything important that I'm left with.

Four days ago I saw her moving her fingers and I thought that after so many prayers God was finally making my wish come true but when I called the doctor he said it was just a muscle reflex and then once again every dream every hope just disappeared like it was never there.
As I was asking the doctor another question about Mia's condition I saw Domenic coming towards us and I had to leave immediately because not that I give a fuck about him but I don't want to fight with him and cause a scene because I know that Mia wouldn't want that, plus I can't make any more mistakes until the police solve everything about Mr.Williams death or they'll put me in jail without hesitating and then I won't be able to see Mia again and that's what Domenic wants anyway.

Today I woke up dreaming about her waking up and hugging me but when I arrived at the hospital she was still there laying. I took her hand in mine then I kissed her soft palm slowly so I can feel her once again.

"God how I've missed you. How I've missed hearing your voice even if you're going to yell at me.
How I've missed seeing you smile again. I... I've missed everything that has to do with you.
I even miss the times when I called you Eminem just to make you angry.

Do you remember the second time that I saw you in Harper's room and you were changing your shirt?
I was looking at my phone and as soon as I lifted my head, I saw you only in your favorite black bra standing in front of the mirror while deciding what to wear.
Fuck! You were the sexiest girl I had ever seen and I only saw you without your shirt.

I know that you're not going to like this but believe me, at that moment if you had asked me to have sex with you I'd say yes without hesitating even a second.
On the other side, I'm glad that you didn't because we wouldn't be here if you did.
You see... there's an expression that says all the boys want what they can't have.
Now I understand the meaning of it." I say as I try to smilie.

"You were forbidden to me and you acted like you didn't give a damn about me and that's what made me want to be with you.
Then the first time you kissed me I knew that you're going to be the most important person in my life but I was scared, that's why I didn't want to accept it and I begin to push you away but things just... didn't go as I had planned.
I... I was falling in love with you more and more, every single time that I saw you and I always found an excuse to see you even though sometimes it kind of felt like you didn't want to."

"Who said that I didn't want to?" I hear someone say.
I immediately lift my head up and in front of me, I see her two beautiful green eyes looking at me.

"Hello baby!" She says in a low voice smiling at me.

"M... Mia!
Is... is this a dream? Are you really talking to me right now?"

"No, you dumb ass! It's not a dream." She says smiling.

"No. I must be still dreaming.
I haven't slept properly for almost two months because of those fucking nightmares and now I'm dreaming about you." I say and she pinches me in my arm.

"Aghh..."

"See? You're not dreaming.
Now stop being such a dumb ass and come here. I want to hug you." She says grabbing me from my arm and then hugging me tightly.

"I don't know why but I've missed you more than usual.
It's like I haven't seen you for almost a month or two." She says and I just stand there hugging her as I try to understand what is going on around me.

"Wow! What is this place?
Why I'm here? Last time I checked we were at your apartment."

"What... What do you mean by we were at your apartment?" I ask her surprised.

"Yes, we were at your apartment sleeping because Harper's mom was sick and she went to take care of her and you asked me to stay with you at your apartment. Why do you look so surprised?" She asks.

She doesn't remember anything that has happened except from the time we were together before we broke up.

"Mia, you're awake!?" Damian says surprised as soon as he opens the door.

"Damian!"

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I..."

"You have met my boyfriend? When?" She asks him.

"A few days ago. When..." I begin to say.

"When I found out that you fell off the stairs." Damian says distracting me.
What the hell is he trying to do? Why is he lying to her?

"What? When did I fell off the stairs? I don't remember anything." She asks surprised.

"Ermm... A few weeks ago. You've been in a coma for almost two months now." He explains.

"What!? This can't be true. You're joking, right?
I couldn't have been sleeping for almost two months. It feels like I fell asleep yesterday and I woke up today.
Right, Bryan?
Please say something!" She says and I just look at the ground unable to do or say anything to her, because I don't know what.
I don't know if I should be happy that she doesn't remember anything or should I be concerned.

"I'm so sorry that you had to find out like this lil sister." Damian says to her.

"Bryan, can you take me home please?" She says in a low voice after a few moments of silence.

"I look at Damian for his approval and he agrees."

"I'll complete the documents for your exit then you can go but don't forget that after a few days I'll come to take you home." Damian says as he kisses Mia on her forehead.

...

When we arrive at my apartment I help her to lay in my bed then as I'm about to leave she grabs my hand.

"Can you stay here with me, please?
I don't want to be left alone." She says in a low voice with begging eyes making my heart sink seeing her like that.

"I wasn't going to leave baby. I was just going to turn off the light." I say as I kiss her palm.

"It's okay. I don't mind even if you leave it like that."

I lay down next to her and she hugs me as she places her head in my chest.

God... this feels so damn right and so damn wrong at the same time. I've missed this feeling but I can't look into her eyes and lie when she asks me about the things that have happened to her.

"Bryan...?" She calls me in a low voice after a few seconds.

"Yeah?"

"Ermm... nothing, just forget about it." She says.

"It's okay, you can tell me."

"Do... do you still love me?" She asks.

"What?" I ask her surprised.

"Do you still love me the same?
It's okay if you don't but I just want to hear it from you." She says while playing with the end of my shirt.

"Baby." I say as I slowly get up.
"How can't you even ask me about that?
You know that I would never be able to love someone else except from you.
You're my everything!" I say cupping her face with both of my hands.
"Don't you dare ask me about this again because this, is never going to change.
Okay?"

"Okay." She replies in a low voice.

"And where did this question come from anyway?"

"Just... since I woke up you have been so distant and you barely have looked at me."

"Wow, wow it's not about that baby I swear. It's just that I was really surprised when you woke up. That's all." I explain.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yeah." I reply smiling.
"So we're good now?"

"I don't know that yet." She says with a smirk on her full lips.

"Is that so.." I say as I slowly begin to kiss her.

"Mmm..." She replies as she begins to remove my shirt.

"Wait. Are you sure baby that you want to do this? I mean not that I don't want to because I really do, but I'm just concerned that I may hurt you and you just got out of the hospital?"

"It's okay I'm completely fine." She replies.

"But what if I accidentally hurt you then what I'm going to say to your brother when he asks me what happened to you?
You don't expect me to tell him that I hurt you while we were having sex right." I say smiling.

"Ewww. Of course not you asshole." She says slapping me in my arm and I just laugh.

"You literally ruined the moment Bryan by bringing my brother into the conversation."

"Sorry but it's true though. He would literally kill me if he knew that."

"Bryan!" She says throwing a pillow at me.

"You're not funny."She says as she lays down turning her back at me.

"Oh really?" I say while I begin to tickle her on her belly.

"Bryan please stop!" She says laughing while I'm still ticking her and for a moment she stops and grabs her head with both of her hands.

"Aghhh..." She screams.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask her as I get up quickly.

"Aghhh..."

"Baby please say something.
Are you okay?" I say and a few seconds later she stops and begins to laugh hard.

"That's not funny bro." I say in a serious tone as I look away.

"I know but your face expression was priceless." She says still laughing.

"You literally scared the hell out of me."

"Awww... I'm sorry baby." She says cupping my face.

"I don't accept it. You have to try harder." I reply.

"But I'm sick." She says making her eyes like a puppy.

"Okay then go to sleep." I say as I lie on the back with my arms under my head.

"How can I sleep when you're upset with me?" She says as she slowly climbs above me and then slowly begins rubbing against me in circular motion.

"Fuck... you have to stop doing that." I say in a low voice.

"Why? You don't want this?" She asks seductively.

"Is that even a question. Of course I want this but..." I begin to say and she stops me by putting her finger on my lips.

"No buts or else..."

"Or else what?" I say as I roll over and climb on top of her.

"You had the chance to be on charge and now you lost it.
Soo... what should I do with you Miss. Mia Rose Williams because you have been a really bad girl tonight?

"Wait how do you know my middle name? I never told you." She asks surprised.

"Well... I did some research before I started dating you."

"You did?"

"Yeah I was curious to know who was this girl that didn't like me because back then everyone loved to be around me.
What about you? Do you know what my middle name is?"

"Ermm... no because I never thought that I would ever have the chance to talk to you."

"Why?"

"Because I thought that you were an arrogant and rude person."

"Ouch... that hurt." I say smiling.

"Sorry, that was all before I got to know you." She says giving me a small kiss on the lips.
"Soo... what is your middle name?"

"Actually I have two and you're the first person not from my family that I'm telling this.
It's Bryan Harrison Clyde White."

"Wow two names ! I love them they're kind of cute just like you are." She says smiling.

"Yep. Anyway, as I was saying, about you being a really bad bad girl tonight.

"Ohh, what are you going to do about this?" She asks in a low voice as she slowly bites her lip.

"The only thing I can do better."
«I'm gonna make you scream my name.»

***

Hi guys how are you 👋🏻😊 I hope that everyone is okay and I hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter.
Thank you very much for your support and it literally makes my day reading all of your comments about every single chapter so keep voting and commenting because it really means so much to me. 🥰🥰❤️❤️🥺🥺
Anyway love you guys and have a wonderful day or night.😘😘😘💖

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

61 0 42
β€’ Just another girl who doesn't believe in love β€’ Just another hurt girl β€’ Just another girl with phenomenal powers β€’ Just another fearless leader β€’...
100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
36.5K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
10.6K 1.6K 52
We are not the broken clichΓ©s you want us to be anymore. We have transcended beyond the "Good Girl ~ Bad Boy" boxes they tried to put us in. We are s...