the girl who lost things

By cherishzulia

jessie is trying to adapt to her life as a daughter of the bau after her mother gets a job there. She finally... More

the start
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
wednesday
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
death
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty-three
part twenty-four
part twenty-five
part twenty-six
part twenty-seven
part twenty-eight
wednesday II
revival
part thirty-one
part thirty-two
part thirty-three
part thirty-four
murder
part thirty-six
part thirty-seven
part thirty-eight
part thirty-nine
part forty
part forty-one
part forty-two
part forty-three
part forty-four
part forty-five
part forty-six
part forty-seven
part forty-eight
part forty-nine
cold case
part fifty-one
part fifty-two
part fifty-three
part fifty-four
part fifty-five
part fifty-six
part fifty-seven
part fifty-eight
part fifty-nine
part sixty
part sixty-one
part sixty-two
part sixty-three
part sixty-four
part sixty-five
waves and ripples

part fifteen

2.2K 40 0
By cherishzulia

-- jessie's pov

it was over; he dropped me off back at the alley. Tears erupt in my eyes. It's ok. He drives off like I was some hooker. A piece of trash. The train/walk back home was quiet.

 I open my door and lay on my bed. I hate my life. The smell of flowers hits my nose to my window, where Sergio laid a batch of flowers. I quickly grabbed him and ran to the corner of my room. Did he find out where I lived? Was he getting comfortable? Picking up the flowers, I see that they're not addressed to me. It was addressed to Emily and whoever Lauren was. the door begins to jingle. " mom?!"

" yes? I'm home!" she says from the entrance."Come in here." I walk out of my room into my doorway and hand her the flowers. "These were sitting in my room when I came home. It's addressed to you and whoever Lauren is." when I said that, it looked like she had just seen a ghost.

-- emily's pov

This can't be happening. I grab the roses and put them in the trash. " Jessie, tonight you are sleeping in my room. Ok? grab your stuff, your homework, and your laptop." I go into my gun safe and make sure all the windows are locked." Mom, what's wrong?"

" Nothing, stay in my room. Did you eat?" she nods and grabs some clothes, and walks into my room. She was closing the door behind her. I put the drawer in front of the front door, ensuring that I'll hear if anybody tries to enter. I grab my gun and turn off the lights. I bring a chair to the center of the room; sit, and cock my gun. I'm ready for him. for anybody.

Jessie opens the door."Mom, what's going on?" Jessie says in a fearful voice. Seeming like she's going to cry." Nothing, finish your homework and head to bed." my voice cracks as I say that, I don't want her to live in fear.

— jessie's pov

I wake up early; the alarm says 6:00 am. Emily still wasn't in bed yet. I run out of the room to see her asleep on the chair with a gun.

"Mom! I'm coming to you." She gets startled but quickly uncocks the gun. I run to hug her, with my eyes watery. She puts her forehead to mine; I could tell she was trying to hold back her tears. She was trying to stay healthy. She grabs my hand: brings it to her lips, and kisses it." I'm ok. We're ok!" we stay hugging until her phone rings.

 I exhale, Work. She grabs the phone, and I can hear someone speaking, but she's responding in French. So I was a little rusty. But I tried to translate some words.

Here in America? How do you know? Ok, bye.

That is all I could hear from it; she drops her phone and starts to change." That was a case; I'm so sorry." I nod and open my laptop. " I'm gonna drop you off at school early, ok?"Great! I guess it's for my own safety anyways. I head to my room to get ready.

When I'm done, I put some food for Sergio. "You ready?Jessie?" I nod, and we head out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 5.8K 38
Spencer is missing and it's up to the BAU to get him back. But when her and the team digs up information on him they weren't meant to see, it turns h...
199K 4.9K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...
3.6K 38 12
Spencer Reid is kidnapped by an unsub that knows practically everything about him. The rest of the bau team have no leads and struggle to find a sing...
9.5K 129 32
Alexandra only wanted to teach. Spencer only wanted to be in the FBI. Alexandra went into the FBI. So did Spencer. But they met in 2000 just befo...