death

— jessie's pov

I roll the pasta and cut them into little strings. The smell was amazing. I need to take some laxatives before I eat. I go into the bathroom and pop three of them into my mouth. The pasta would take about 30 minutes to boil. So I started working out.

— emily's pov

I throw the smoke bomber under the car and cover my ears. The bright light fills the corner, and smoke begins to draw. I run towards the vehicle. " where is Ian?" I pull my gun out and check the car. He's not there. Then I feel a sharp pain on my head, and everything flutters. I feel my body it the floor. The last thing I remember is him standing over me.

I start to regain consciousness with a grueling headache on my head. I was tied up. The building was rusty and rundown. "Look who's waking up." He grabs my face and looks into my eyes. I bite his finger, and he screeches in pain. " Son of a-." He slaps my face. A jolt of pain comes with it. He rips open my shirt. " You belong to me." 

I looked at him. Was he going to rape me? " Please, I know that's why I'm here." I see him reach for something making a sizzling sound. He quickly puts a brander on my chest. I scream in pain. But, no tears fall out. He leaves it there for minutes and then pulls it away with my skin. My head swings low, and I cough. I don't have any energy left. " What do you want?" I say with the energy I have left." Him, Declan!" I look at him; he's willing to kill other children to get his. I don't respond. I could see his temper shaking. He leaves the room. I let out a breath of relief. He can't get Declan; he won't get him. He comes back inside with a computer and opens it to reveal Rossi and Reid outside talking to a suspect. " I have a shooter in place, professional. I am giving you the chance to kill one and save both." This is his torture—the pain of a playing God. " No!" I yell. I was looking at them through the screen.

" Kill them all." He says through the microphone; I let out tears of anguish." No! No, kill him! kill the suspect." I say, swallowing my pride and giving him what he wants—Tears stream down my eyes. I don't kill innocents." That's the Lauren, I want to see." he taps my back and turns to the computer screen. I could see the guy fall on the floor with a gunshot going through his head. I see Reid and Rossi ducking and running for the inside. My face contorts. I did this. He clicks his computer again. Showing a house, the camera zooms closer, and I see Jessie making some pasta." No!" I shake the chair ferociously, trying to get out. it was useless. " I swear if you lay a finger on her," I yell and spit into his face. " We were supposed to have kids, remember." He looks at me. " do you remember the promises?!"

" Yes, I do." I slump my head down. " we can still make it happen." I say, trying to draw his focus entirely on me. " Don't try to seduce me." He says, looking back at the screen. " She's smart," he smiles and drops his head. He was talking, but I was fiddling with my rope and getting it to lose. He closes the computer and walks away. Finally, I get my ankles to lose too. He walks back inside, and I make sure everything looks normal. He will not threaten my child. He pulls a picture from his pocket. It was of Declan and his nanny. " You see this; he's dead!" He tries not to cry. " because you put him into hiding." He kicks me in the stomach.

" Look at the hands of the person holding the gun." I let out before going into a cough. " it's me." I laugh with a tear running down my eye. His rage burst out and kicks me; this is my time. I get up and begin to go at him. I was tossing him around, making sure he feels every bit of pain that he's caused me. " But, ya know the best part." He punches my face." Photos can be staged." I say. " like this one,"

" Declan's not dead; he's still in hiding from his worthless piece of a father," I say, finally having the upper hand. Immediately, a jolt of pain hits my abdomen. I reach to see the cause; he stabbed me with a wooden frame. I fall back to the floor; I could feel the light inside of me fading. Pictures scroll through my head of my family. Then, I hear gunshots.

" Emily! Emily! It's Morgan. Stay with me." He grabs ahold of my hands. By this time, the blood was starting to swell in my mouth. My eyes could barely remain open. " I know why you did this! To protect Declan! To protect Jessie." He yells again. " We need an ambulance! Now!" I could hear footsteps coming. " Squeeze my hand, squeeze it! Emily." I feel like crying. But I could only feel a teardrop before everything goes black.

— derek's pov

The team sits in the hospital room. Quietly. You could hear a pin drop. The thoughts are rushing through my head. But the loudest one is; I can't lose her. JJ walks through the door, and we all stand up. She shakes her head. No. A vary of gasp echo the room, followed by sobs. My eyes are stunned in disbelief; tears begin to erupt as I take a seat. No, this can't be happening. I could hear Garcia and Reid sobbing. I don't know what to feel.

I loved her.