part fifty-nine

— jessie's pov
my stomach was already full and bloated. I drink some of my lemonade while trying to distract myself from the semi-sexual conversation savannah and Derek were having.

his phone begins to ring, " yea, Derek." I could just hear his replies.

" Kates daughter?!" he looks at both of us. " ok, yea, I'll be right there!" me and Savannah look at each other what was happening.

" Is everything ok?" she asks.

" no, Megan is missing." It was kates daughter, the one she could never stop talking about. the one my age. Savannah looked shocked.

" I'm going to head to kates house, but Jessie hotch wants you on the case." I look at him, why me?! I never really knew her or even liked her, but I nod.

" savannah, can you take her to the bau?" she nods, and we all go our separate ways.

Savannah drops me off at the elevator entrance, she looked like she wanted to help, but she knew she couldn't. She waved goodbye and drove off. I entered the building waiting for the elevator to drop me off at the bau.

I hastily walk to Penelope's office. she was dangling with her computer. " anything?"

" yes, something! Something huge." she pushes the other chair back for me to sit on, and I look towards the screens.

" Megan and her friend have been talking to this guy online." I let out an exhale. she knew better than that. " he was sending them explicit pictures and all!" she shows some relatively mature photos and then clicks off. " they were suppose to go met him that day they went missing."

" so, you can't trace the router or something?"

" I did, and it says the user is in Germany." I look at her; I didn't know what to do.

" ok, we know where he told them to meet them, so maybe Megan left something at the location?"

" Thanks!" She dials up the teams' number; there was nothing that I could do for now. I just sit thinking of possible situations she could be in.

Possible things that could be done to them. That's what made me eager to find them; I don't want the same thing that happened to me to happen to her.

" ok, ok. But, no, Kate?" Penelope says, talking over the phone. I look at her in confusion.

" they found kate's friend in a ditch. alive." I let out a small smile; that's some progress. " they're bringing her here for you to question her."

I nod, ok. this is my first time 'questioning' someone, especially a victim. I go towards the break room. They would probably keep her here to make her feel more comfortable.

I waited for about ten minutes until I see her, the mother, and JJ enters the room. Ok, no pressure.

" hi, I'm Jessie." I put out my hand. She still had bruises and stitches from the hospital.

" I'm Makayla." her hand touches mine, sweaty and shaking. I look at everybody else to leave the room. for a sense of privacy. " aren't you a little young?"

" yea, but I have history and experience with stuff like this." she nods as tears flood her eyes. " I'm going to ask you some personal questions, ok?" she nods again but hesitantly.

" did you ever send him; bobby any pictures like of you guys in shorts or half-naked or something?" she looks at me. I face a pity wipes over me.

" yes, b-but we were just in swimsuits. He wanted us to send something back because he sent us a picture of-" I nod, I got the point.