How You Love To Hate me

By jeonsolace

Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were... More

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTED 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 12

1.1K 40 1
By jeonsolace

Obviously, apologizing wasn't even an option. I have to apologize no matter what. But I wanted to do it face to face. I couldn't text or ring anyways because I don't have his number. I could've gone to his house, but I don't know where it is. And if I ask mom she would probably think something shady was happening. So I decide to apologize tomorrow. At home, even my brother realizes something is wrong. But being the typical brother he is, he doesn't care and takes advantage of the fact that I'm not eating anything. But maybe I was wrong because when we walk upstairs, he turns towards my room but I slam the door in his face. 

I barely sleep that night, all I can think about is if Jungkook took it seriously and maybe...relapses?

 I don't want that happening, just thinking about it makes my eyes watery and my vision blurry. I want to apologize privately but getting him by himself especially now with all his fangirls wanting to ask him if he's alright is going to be impossible. However whatever happens I will apologize. He doesn't deserve someone stupid like me saying that to him. Especially after all that he's been through.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My next day at school is probably the worst. But I don't complain because I deserve it. The moment I appear through the classroom door, everyone gives me dirties and they all stop talking. The worst thing is Jungkook only appears at lessons and before the bell even rings he's already out. He's so quiet it scares me and for the first time in the history of my class, everyone's quiet and actually does the work. Mr. Jung must have picked up on what happened because throughout the whole day he picks on me and gives me detention when I accidentally drop my pen on the floor and 'disturbing the class.'In the dining hall, Jin gives me a disappointed look, and Ji Sung is one of Jungkooks closest friends is nowhere to be seen. Mi Sun, however still talks to me, but I see her mainly hang out with Boram and Yoo Jung. At least I have one person to hang out with-Jieun. Although she's never done anything as stupid as me, she understands me and helps me out. She really is like the older sister I never had.

"All you need to do is apologize, at least he knows you never meant it."

"How am I supposed to apologize when I can't even find him?" 

"I don't know... follow him into his house or something."

"Yeah right, break into his house."

"Well, it does sound like the type of thing you would do." I smile a little.

 Honestly, Jieun is so genuine, although I do understand why everyone else is avoiding me, it was just a mistake. A stupid mistake. Jin and Ji Sung being boys, don't really understand but Mi Sun should understand. Maybe she just sick of mine and Jungkooks fights."Hey, you ok?" I look at her. "Yeah, it's just Mi Sun.."

"Listen, Misun and I talked earlier, she said she's just angry at you for being so careless."

"Right.."

Misun and I have been friends pretty much forever. Therefore, we've had plenty of fights. If we didn't, I would be concerned. But when we aren't talking, she mainly hangs out with Yoo Jung and Boram. I'm closer to Boram whilst she's closer to Yoo Jung. So when we don't talk she always hangs out with them. 

So I only have Jin and Ji Sung, which is different, because they literally have 2 brain cells, (which belong to Jin) and they give me the worst possible advice in the history known to men. So I guess I'm pretty lucky to have Jieun. 

Since Jungkook is pretty popular, everyone's worried about him, despite doing nothing when he actually had his eating disorder. 

And since I'm pretty close to all of my classmates it hurts me to see them ignore me. And on top of that, I'm not a person that shows their emotion easily, so everyone thinks that I don't care about what I said. Which is not true. Not true at all. When the bell goes at the end of the day, Jungkooks already out of his chair, and I decide to follow him back home. He walks home by himself so it would be easier for me. 

He probably knows I'm right behind him, which is why he starts walking faster and I literally have to run to catch up to him. When I reach the main road, he's already crossed and the red man comes up again, meaning the cars start going again, which in short means I've lost my chance.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day at school is worse, not only is everyone still avoiding me(beside Jieun and Mi Sun), I get into a fight with Jimin. Out of all the people in the world that I'm most likely to have a fight with, Jimin is not even on the fricking list. It was weird because Jimin and I usually have a good friendship, but I guess he and Jungkook are closer so it makes sense. And the fact that I had a fight with Jimin, out of all people hurt me a lot. It started when I walked into the dining hall hoping to see a sign of Jungkook. But as I thought, he wasn't there. So instead, I decided to talk to Jimin who was sitting at a table with Baekhyun and Felix. I knew everybody kind of hated me right now, but I thought maybe Jimin would understand. As I walk up to him, he just glares at me.

"What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you know where Jungkook is?"

"I do, but I won't tell you, I don't think he wants to talk to a selfish bitch like you." He says whilst staring at his food and not even looking at me.Wow.After those two words "selfish bitch" 

 I didn't even have any strength, Jimin and I have usually been good friends, even if we aren't close anymore, and to hear him say that makes me question our friendship. And hearing that made me feel like crying, but the way I showed sadness wasn't by crying, it was my anger. 

"You know what Jimin fine, all I wanted to do is fucking apologies for what I said, I know what I said was dumb, and I deserve to go to hell, but you're acting as if I said it on purpose. If you were actually my friend you should at least try to help me, but no, why would anyone try to help a selfish bitch?" You leave the dining hall, with Jimin and the rest of the dinner hall staring at you. Outside, you brush past someone near the lockers and as you turn around, you realize it was Jungkook.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That night, you literally pray, that you and Jungkook make up when Jae comes into your bedroom and throws a blue envelope at you. You stare at it thinking it looks familiar when it clicks that it was Jungkooks birthday invitation that you received a few days ago. "Jungkook told me to give it to you."

"Did he say anything else?" You ask sitting up."No."I slouch on my bed, disappointed, but at the same time, it gave me some hope.

"Ooh, do you like Jungkook?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. And then he looks at me again.

"But aren't you dat-"

"Shut up, what if mom hears!" I hiss.

"Ok, but you should tell her."

"Sure," I say without thinking.

"Right, tell him I'm not coming," I say still confused."But I'm coming."

"Why are you coming?"

"Because we are friends and he can invite anyone he wants, he's practically inviting everybody."

"Now I'm definitely not going."He sticks his tongue out before closing my door. 

The fact that Jungkook gave me the invitation even after what I said, shocks me, but at the same time confuses me so much that my brain hurts. 

So does this mean he forgives me? 

During school the next day, everything is a tiny bit better. Jungkook looks better than usual and I see him during the break, I would have gone up to him but I was too busy puking up after seeing Jae Hwa following Jungkook everywhere and twirling her hair around her finger, trying to get his attention. After a quiet maths and science, we have lunch. Me and Mi Sun, who started talking to me again, walk into the dining hall and take our place at Jieuns table. As everyone starts talking, I look around for Jungkook. But since he hasn't been in the hall for the past two days, I'm slightly surprised when I see him sitting at a table with Ji Sung and Tae. What surprises me even more, is that Jimin isn't there. I sit there staring at their table for what seems like ages before I make a decision. I get out of my chair slowly, so the others don't notice. And I walk to their table.

Mi Sun POV:

When I see Lisa walking towards Jungkooks table, I choke on my water. I had already seen him, but I hadn't told her in case she tried to do something stupid like this. However, it's not only me who staring at her, but it's also our whole table and soon, more than half of the hall is staring at her. To be honest, I admire Lisa's bravery. She brave, confident, and has a good sense of humor. I'm the opposite. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have met Ji sung and Jin. She's always the one who approaches people first. I wait for people to approach me. There's a huge difference between us two, which is why people find it weird when they find out we're best friends. Any girl would switch places with Lisa in the blink of an eye. 

Why wouldn't they? 

She's popular and has somewhat of a 'relationship' with Jungkook that nobody else has. But whenever I say that she says I'm lying. However, when it comes to certain things, she's not the best at it. She can sometimes be careless, stubborn at the wrong times, and the thing she finds the hardest is showing her emotions. She always keeps everything bottled up inside and never really discusses anything about her feelings. Last year was one of the few times she did. Well...she found out about something that happened and well... exploded. What happened yesterday surprised me. 

Lisa doesn't let herself cry, I don't know why, but whenever she's close to tears, she wipes them away as if she's not...allowed to.

Lisas POV:

This time, I don't falter as I did with Jieun. I walk straight to his table and take a deep breath before pulling a chair next to Jungkook and sitting on it. Ji Sung stares at me and asks the dumbest question ever, whilst Tae answers. 

"Lisa Why are you here?"

 "Obviously to talk to Jungkook." He says whilst nodding his head slightly in Jungkooks direction. I look over at him, he's got his earphones in and staring in the opposite direction of me. 

"Jungkook," I call his name loud enough to hear even with his earphones, even though I know he's going to ignore me. 

Tae just gives me a 'he's hopeless' look. But I need to try harder. I take out his earphones and call his name again. He stays staring in the opposite direction."Jungkook."

"Jungkook look at me."He's still ignoring me. So instead, I put my hands onto his face and turn his face around. His eyes are puffy and his nose is red. I've never seen Jungkook like this before and my voice cracks as I speak" I'm s-sorry I didn't mean t-to." Seeing Jungkook crying breaks something in me and before I know it, everything I've been holding in for the past few years comes out as I burst into tears in front of everyone.

PLEASE READ-

Hey Guys, I want to know your thoughts on this chapter as it was kinda deep since there wasn't much talking but mainly the character's thoughts. We also got a Mi Sun Pov, which we learned more about her and Lisa. I can also promise a Jungkook Pov in the next chapter so hopefully, you can look forward to that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
322K 8.1K 43
Lisa and Jungkook are enemies at the university but when the time comes that they will be forced marriage at each other Will they love each other? W...
122K 4.1K 33
Lisa lives with her cousin Hoseok and is forced to share a house with the person she hates the most Jungkook because his parents went off to travel...
76.2K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...