I am a dragon! Help me! (TOME...

By user85216283

Here, I can see in the dark and I'm on all fours. I have claws and a long neck and a tail and wings. Argh - R... More

I've got an ugly face
THERE ARE PEOPLE! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Dragon vs Dragon
A SHRINE CHAPEL FOR A DRAGON
THE DRAGON'S INN
FEAR OF DRAGONSLAYERS
MY FEMALE DRAGON FRIEND
RED ANGER
DRAGONSLAYER
DRAGON VS NECROMANCER
PILGRIMAGE
Slave
EVASION
ORICHALCUM DEFEATED ME
WELCOME IN ZAGORCENES YEAR 700
THE FORTRESS OF OTHAR The Ancestor of Dracula
Beheading
SAINT PIERRE
I, Dragon Knight
Scary Dragon for the princess.
MUTILATION
MURRING
AT THE HOSPITAL
My new life as a Dragon
Living like animals
Under observation
My first time...;)
Draconian sexual rituals
Mom
In Cell
BAVOUR
RESCUE MISSION
SCIENTIFIC REPORT
ASYLUM
DRAGON EGGS
BLACK MISERE
MAFIA VS POLICE
I AM A PARENT
Hunting
FLIGHT
Family torn apart
ABYSSES
A PAID FLESH SERVICE
Glaurung
Happy?
HASTY RUNNING.
IMMINENT DEATH
VENGEANCE
VENGEANCE 2
HEALING
BEING A DEVOURER
THE DRAGON WAR
Finally, peace.
Paradoxical Nightmare
TRIAL
CASEMATES
TIME TRAVEL
Temporal Court
DIMENSIONAL RESCUE
A new beginning.
Ruins
I, Tiamat
DEEP IMPACT
Redeem
The castle
Absolute Evil
On the way
the fortress
Table meeting
Altus IX
the devil jumps out of his box
Pharotek
Demon Lord of Darkness
A toast to the health of the King
The Treasure of the Demon Lord
It's the little bird who told me that.
Investigation
love love
Visit.
Save Georges
In the forest...
In the cell
Escape
Panic
In the Kingdom of Midas
A scream in the night.
Houla!
Into the mouth of madness.
Alban, Heldrake
Tiberium Storm
Alban
A heart-wrenching encounter.
First steps
Let's summarize
A ruined romance...
Flashback
In Adam's outfit
Prayers of the dragon...
The Ark and the Aegis
Sacred amber
Inside the Mouth of Fire
A sea of blood
Juicy children.
One last lash for the prophet
The normal world, after the disaster...Sylvia
Avernus
Another cataclysm
Ouch!
Confessions
Darkness
Surrounded
New life in India
Life in Pondichery
The terror of the Brahmin
Back to school.
In the abyss
Student.
Secrets
DarkSkies
Statement
Night games
Chocolate
At the dawn of time.
Battle
Tuna fishing
Live from Pondichery
Let's cut it out!
Devi Kadru
G-Man
Surprise visit
Chapitre sans titre 131
Taken
Spared
A raw truth.
Kali
Thanks for the 6K read.
Truths
Readings notes
Certain defeat

life goes on

25 2 0
By user85216283

It was a rude awakening and I had to pack for school. The last classes before the block.

For once, I was almost late and I was running past the crowd in front of me.

But all those who used to see me as a human were no longer paying attention to me. I was a normal student.

But this morning everyone was looking at me strangely. Especially the top of my head.

But I didn't pay attention until I went back to class and BAM

I banged my horns on the classroom doorframe and ended up on the floor. The horns had grown the length of antelope horns and I had completely forgotten.

Then a RIIIp and my crocodile tail took my panties with it.

A crazy laugh took the boys who could know that I was wearing white panties with a line.

The teacher smiled and then became indignant.

"There's nothing to laugh about, it's unfortunate what's happening to Sylvia."

One of the boys I didn't go out "Yes, ma'am, I'd be unhappy too if my tail ripped my underwear".

"SIMON! OUT!"

I wanted to be furious but I imagined the guy and I got hiccups laughing and smoke coming out of my ears.

Silence

Then general laughter.

When calm returned, we jumped on the spot from time to time, the laughter not being dissipated.

We had a good atmosphere at school and I had a lot of fun. We also prepared our vacations. And I received invitations as a dragon as an extra in hotels where I could stay and eat and drink as much as I wanted, all inclusive. I just had to stay as a dragon and have fun with the animators.

But I had other plans: Bishop.

In the evening, at home, mom was waiting for me on the terrace. David and his wife and Phil too.

I would put my things down and ask. "What's going on? You're making a face!"

David: "I know with you there will never be any problems and you're Sylvia... but...

SHE is here! ...."

Me : "How? SHE?"

Mom: "You know who... She's sitting on the sofa, watching TV... She's moved in with us!"

I wanted to protest, my dragon heart beating fast, but .... but....

It was Tiamat!... A big size!.

Nobody dared to enter the house anymore.

I took my courage. I had to do it for my Victoria too, not to be a wimp.

I opened the sliding terrace door revealing the living room in prologuation of the dining room and the terrace overlooking the beach.

"Hum hum... Good evening Obsidian...!"

She was frozen on the news...

"Come and sit down, they're talking about you on TV."

CNN presenter: "Yes, live from Washington, we had the privilege to interview Mr. Viseron...

"Mr. Viseron? What do you think of the sudden appearance of a black dragon in India?"

"Yes, I know her. She is my Aunt Poisse, but she lives, as you know, a human life, Sylvia. Everybody knows her story on social networks.

I wish her success in her studies and that she has a career where she will be happy."

"But, Mr. Viseron, she is the last dragon in the world. Don't you want to be in a relationship? Your species is critically endangered..."

The dragon made evil eyes and then winked.

"It's a tragedy, but we are not beasts that we put together to mate.

We have a life and human feelings and she is my aunt. She also has a private life that I respect."

Journalist: "Ah, yes, the human Dany.!"

"I will ask you to respect their privacy. She is in school and needs all the support she needs to succeed in life. If need be, she can count on me."

Journalist: "According to our sources we have seen in India, a gigantic dragon, at least five times your size. Do you know anything about it?"

Viseron bent the spine of terror. crashed in front of the reporters and began to cry like a child.

"Mr. Viseron? Are you all right?"

He knelt down in front of the camera in a dogeza and begged, "Please..."

There was an interruption and the program resumed with a report about missing dragons and their beliefs. There was a brief summary of their nebulous and illogical story.

More questions than answers.

Then the special envoy went back on the air" Yes, our interview has just ended, Mr. Viseron is obviously no longer in a state. Probably an emotional shock. These creatures so close to us, so strong yet so sensitive, so fragile. Their presence alone creates mystery.

Only one word comes to us: "Fascinating".

For CNN, thank you!

Then the TV presenter talked about the impact of predators on local wildlife.

Meanwhile, at the Studio, Viseron could not get over it.

He was frozen in front of the reporters and his security staff.

"Mr. Viseron, the cameras are down, do you need help?"

"I'm screwed."

Reporter: "Who is this dragon?"

"It's their protective goddess... a hydra. She's supposed to look for surviving dragons."

Reporter: "So she's gonna come looking for you?"

Viseron lost all his strength "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hide me!!!!! naaaaaaaaaaahh!!"

Reporter: "We won't hurt you, Mr. Viseron... "He turned his head towards his colleagues, seeing the creature trembling. But they began to be afraid. If a dragon of its size was terrorized, then what terror were the humans waiting for?

"Is it really that bad?"

Viseron nodded his head, crying. "It's a destroyer! It can crush all the armies of the world and pulverize mankind."

The amused journalist asked how it could be possible.

"She... she can go to other dimensions, for example, slaughter you in the world of dreams and your body will be found lifeless in your bed." And this is only a micro glimpse... Her fire is nuclear... You have no idea. She destroys and recreates worlds.

She will come for me now..."

The reporter dared one last question.

"Why are you afraid of it?"

"I have sinned... I have acted like a human and not like a dragon. She will punish me."

Reporter: If she protects the dragons, you're the last one, she won't hurt you... right?"

"Thank you...; Thank you... Mr. Reporter... you've given me one last chance... thank you..."

Then he flew off to his bunkers.

Tiamat - Obsidian turned towards me. "Isn't he the one you possessed?"

I got down on my knees. "Please, please, I am Sylvia. I am Sylviaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Tiamat: "You have been punished enough as it is. And then you became aware of good and evil in the meantime.

No one will hurt you anymore, but you see the consequences?

"WHIII" (yes, by swallowing my tears) That's why I don't blame him...It's my fault...it's all my fault....

I was inconsolable and I had just realized that they were all dead because of me.

Tiamat straightened me out." Sylvia...that's enough. You are hurting yourself for nothing. You can't help yourself. This is fate and also the fault of the masters of time. You are a collateral victim too.

She took a towel and sponged out my eyes and took me in her arms.

"Laaa, laaa, laa..."

Tiamat no longer came as a vengeful judge. Viseron was guilty to carry the gesture but the real culprit was Moranus and the system.

Obsidian: "Will you show me your egg?"

I was on my knees, I held her ankle.

I cried, I begged her not to hurt the little one.

"But Sylvia! Calm down. I came as a friend... Don't put yourself in such a state!"

Tiamat's heart was aching for me.

"I'm sorry I scared you so much, Sylvia or Poisse. But there is so much desolation where I go that I am almost always angry."

Me: "Sniff. "

We went up to my room and in the cradle, my egg...

Opaline came and shed tears. "Is this all that's left of them?"

I nodded.

Opaline: "I'll help you get back on your way. But I'm going to bring back some badly damaged dragonnets. They'll need all the love of a mother to heal.

I will also teach you all the most powerful healing spells. But nothing replaces the heart.

They'll be brothers and sisters to Victoria. She'll have friends her own age to grow up with and have fun. And by being many, she'll be stronger. Don't worry about finances, I have gold in abundance.

Me : "Thank you Obsidian."

But Obsidienne also had another objective... To find the reincarnation of her mentor, her dragon angel. A crazy brute obsessed with sex, which has kept him sane for millennia. She had destroyed the Elyseum, the world of the gods before perishing and reincarnating but being a Tiamat, she returned from the underworld and since then, she has been turning the universe upside down to find her soul mate.

She has tried everything but the destroyed world, conquered by Tiamat the infernal.

"Heh... she calls me Obsidian, but I remember my old name, Opaline."

At these words, an angelic disc appeared above her head.

She sniffed around.

"My Cruel One... where are you hiding? I know that you are reincarnated!"

Then tears fell. on the ground.

I was shocked to see Tiamat with a halo above her horns and crying.

I had to respect this moment, this pause and with mom, we left the living room and went to prepare a dessert. Maybe it will open her heart? That Tiamat Obsidian was not the monster I had in mind?

After a while, she didn't move, frozen looking at the wall, as if time had stopped.

I brought back tea and cookies followed by an iced nougat and raspberry coulis.

There was also a jar of liquid chocolate to make the nougat instead of the raspberries. But I preferred raspberries.

There was a small table in the living room and I put the dish down.

"Obsidian? Do you prefer chocolate or raspberry?"

I pulled her out of her grief and her halo was still on.

"Chocolate," she replied, smiling this time.

It was the first time I had ever seen her smile.

We sat in the two armchairs facing each other.

"Obsidian, it doesn't bother you that we call you that? Tiamat scares us too much..."

Tiama lowered her shoulders, the tension lowered.

"I'm a little like you, Poisse. I have a heavy past from a previous life. I've had to fight all my life, but unlike you, I've been human before... I was an engineer. And one day I made fun of the dragons...and I was punished. But I also found love, warmth, and I experienced extraordinary adventures but also betrayal, misfortune, torture and sadness.

My dragon people were exterminated, but humans were also exterminated. Unfortunately for us, the dragons, humans from another dimension gave us terrible dragon weapons and now we face extinction.

Rather than dying one after the other, I looked for worlds where we could live in peace but only this one, not occupied by a Tiamat. Well, now we do. For you are a Tiamat whether you like it or not."

"But what are you going to do about it?"

"I will bring the little ones here first. They are the ones who must be saved first.

I wanted to exterminate you to protect them, but I see that you have a good heart and I trust you."

"Why do you trust me?"

Because you are a mom!.

I blushed at this compliment and Rosette smiled at me too.

Tiamat: "You are lucky to have a mom like Rosette. It's not easy for a human to see his daughter transformed, become a mother in her turn, and not yet ready for everyday life".

She stood up and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Then will come the adults, There's only a handful left. But I have to train you. You're going to help patrol with me in the other dimensions.

This will help you to become familiar with this power. Then, when you are stronger and ready, we will try to create a passage to your own to bring them back.

David gave Obsidian a room adjoining the apartment and she went to explore our world.

We went back to the club with my friends to study and prepare for our exams.

But one day, I started to vomit.

It was morning and I ran to mom. "Mamaann? my stomach hurts!.... I vomit all the time.

For a moment, I thought I was pregnant with Dany.

But we went to see David and he put an ultrasound machine on me.

He saw balls and his forehead wrinkled.

A reptile disease?

Rosette and I were waiting for the good news, but David was looking very gloomy.

"So, David? What's wrong with me?"

He took my hands in his.

"I'm sorry, Sylvia, but you have tumors in your belly. They're pressing against your intestines. Reptiles get this when they're stressed for too long and it's fatal.

If I take them out of you, more will appear and they will spread."

Rosette: "Is it cancer?" all shocked, tears in her eyes.

David: "Not yet, but we have to find the cause and cure it, but I think I know why and you won't like it."

Me "but I can cure myself!"

David "And it will come back again and again until you can't keep up with your treatment."

I was devastated.

Crying." What's David? What's David? What's happening to me?"

David: "It is simple. You're a dragon. Your human body can't keep up. It collapses. Cancer is crazy cells and the longer you stay human, the faster and longer you'll get sicker until you die or at least your humanity."

You're gonna have to stay in a dragon for the rest of your life... I'm sorry."

Me: "But, but, but, can I still be human again?"

David: "Yes, but you have tired your cells. You have to let your body recover, recuperate.

You can stay that way for a few hours, a few days at the most, but you have to face the facts. You are a dragon. Be proud of who you are. But that won't stop you from graduating! You still have plenty of career options. Even here as a marine biologist.

Mommy held me in her arms. "My poor little one."

I used to go to school in study hall, to enjoy it while I still could, but my block, I would have to do it in the form of a dragon. Not practical for writing.

The next day, I was in my dragon form on the beach, and I was doing my math exercises by scratching in the sand.

It worked.

Passers-by were wondering what the dragon was doing. Everybody knew me here.

Another passerby was talking to the first one, coming back from the market with her bags full. "Yes, she's studying for her exams."

In the end, people were used to my presence and, in a way, it was reassuring.

When I was there, no one was afraid of terrorists or sharks anymore, and the children were able to reclaim the sea.

In human Tiamat, horns and tail, I had much less pain than in Sylvia.

And the big day arrived. The tests!

But my seriousness, my assiduity and my group had overcome the tests and when I saw my name on the list of those who had passed, I roared with joy in the schoolyard.

Then, as was the tradition, we went to the beach to celebrate.

Brazeros, fires.

We jumped over the fire, some of us had put embers on the ground and we had to walk on them without getting burned.

Of course, I stumbled, drunk and rolled around in the embers.

Everyone laughed.

"Normal, a dragon in the fire! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then, Dany lifted me up by the hand and squeezed his arms around my shoulders and we kissed on the mouth.

The boys whistled and the party went on all night long.

Tiamat had landed not far from there, still coming back empty-handed from her expeditions.

She too was in human form and everyone was silent when they saw how beautiful she was. The boys were not afraid, they were overwhelmed by her beauty.

"Whoa... another dragon!"

Then Tiamat poured herself a beer and the party continued with music and bass.

We partied all night and slept on the sand.

I was sad that I had to become the beast again and Tiamat realized that something was wrong.

"You're having your transformation crisis.... I see..."

She held me to her chest." When you have given birth, everything will go back to the way it was before. That's the nature of things. Your body reminds you that you are a dragon and that you have to live and give birth like a dragon. That's the nature of things."

But also it's because you're not a snake anymore!!! You are a dragon and a hydra too.

You have to learn. You have to evolve. What you can no longer do naturally, you can do with magic. That's why now I will be your teacher."

But what about my studies?

She looked me straight in the eye

"Sylvia...your egg will hatch any moment now. Maybe even tomorrow or tonight. It's imminent. Victoria is awakening in her egg. I can feel it.

I told you that I can help you financially and I will. A dragonnet is priceless!

"You have eternity ahead of you! Damn it! Do you realize that? In 100, 1000 years, you won't even have a wrinkle!"

Mom came down to the beach to bring us coffee and hot chocolate and cream-filled rolls.

"You're the only ones not hung over," she said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 11.3K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
52.8K 1.4K 61
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
996K 42.5K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...