Spoiled

By ThrowItBack_98

Camille Hawking has been spoiled since the day she was born. Now 23 going to school for biology she's just t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.

22.

2.1K 71 18
By ThrowItBack_98

2 Weeks Later

Camille

I found an apartment a week after talking to Julian. I called the girls over to help me unpack and to drink some wine of course. "Bitch I can't believe you just really up and left. Y'all get on my fuckin nerves" Amber said unpacking my dishes for me. "Girl bye" I waved her off. Aint nobody thinkin about Dave WEST! He don't have time for me and I'm not goin put up with his attitude and I don't need him for shit either. Tara was in the bedroom putting my pillows on my bed. We were listening to cardi B new song UP and babehhh we were cutting up! After a few more hours we were just about done. I ordered some take out and we sat at the bar laughing and catching up. "So miss ma'am how are you and Gee doing" I said sipping my wine. Tara has never been this happy and I was more than happy for her. "Well everything is fine for the most part it's just his bitter ass babymother hating and shit. She be calling Gee in the middle of the night talkin bout come be with your family. Like girl GIVE IT UP DAMN" Tara said slamming her glass down almost breaking it. She mumbled sorry and fixed her hair trying to get herself together. "You don't think he really be goin over there with that girl do you? Especially the way he be following you around like a little lost puppy" Amber said rubbing Tara arm. "It's just she be ruining the vibe like we could be relaxing and he gets so annoyed that he don't be wanting to be bothered. Or like if we about to do it she calls like the bitch got a sixth sense or something" I busted out laughing. "So basically you saying you haven't had none in a minute cause she cockblocking" Tara looked up at me and Amber started to laugh too. "We sorry boo but it's like damn you acting up cause you ain't getting none. We ain't never seen this side of you" Amber said trying to contain her laughter. Soon after Tara was laughing too.  We sat and talked for a few more hours and they both eventually left so it was just me in the apartment.

I went to the bedroom to get some clothes so I could take a shower when my phone rang

"Hello?"

"Mamas come home I can't do this without you please come back"

"No. Your drunk get off my phone"

I hung up and slammed my phone down. This NIGGA! Has the audacity to ask me to come back absolutely not. I'm not coming second to his career he got another thing coming if he thinks I'm goin be ok with that. I grabbed my clothes and ran my bath water the eucalyptus filled the room with the most relaxing smell. I stripped my clothes and sank into the tub and turned on some sade and began to relax when I heard a knock at my door. I groaned and dried off I look through the peep hole and H is at my door. "Hold on" I yelled. I put on my clothes and opened the door.

"Cam please get this nigga man. He kept calling me phone and shit talking about you." He said barely holding Julian up. "No, and how did you find my apartment- matter of fact don't answer that. What do you expect me to do" I said folding my arms leaning up against the wall. "Baby I'm sorry" Julian said as H dropped him on the floor. I rolled my eyes "Just put his drunk ass on the couch I'll make him some coffee and DO NOT LEAVE HIS ASS HERE" I brewed a pot of coffee while Julian confined to mumble how much he loved and missed me. When I told him I was moving out I went to a hotel the very next day so he hasn't seen me since then and I avoid him on campus too.

"Here sit up and drink this boy" I damn near shoved the coffee into his hands. HOT! He yelled as he drank from the mug. "This is hot baby let's just get in the bed and go to sleep" Julian said. I looked at H to try to get him to take Julian home. "I parked 4 blocks down let me go get the car." H said stretching as he grabbed his keys to go get the car. Soon as the door closed Julian grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. "Mama I've been so lost without you, I can't eat or sleep without you at home" he said rubbing my ass. I was trying my best to hold my composure, he began to kiss on my neck "I miss you Camille I miss you so much" he said in between each kiss. He slipped his hand into my sweats and pushed my lace underwear to the side massaging my clit. My juice began to leak on to his finger. I snapped out of it and moved his hand. I stood up and sat at the kitchen table. Julian stood up and met me at the table, he looked at me with hooded eyes. "You sure you don't miss me or us" he said as I looked down at his print I could tell he didn't have any underwear on.

I can't even lie I do miss him but this just doesn't sit well with me at all. I looked at my phone to see what was taking H so long. I was about to text him we Julian pulled my pants off with a swift motion, so smooth that he pulled my underwear off too. He spread my legs open and his tongue instantly swirled around my clit I tried to move but he just wouldn't stop pleasuring me. "Come home baby I love you so much and I'm sorry" he said looking at me with pleading eyes. I threw my head back in ecstasy he almost had me. I shoved him off of me and put my pants back on. "No Julian I can't, you only want me now but when you have another project to work on you'll go back to neglecting me. I understand your music is important to you but I need you too" I said when the door opened H came in to help Julian get to the car.

"So what you saying Cam" "I love you Julian but I don't want any parts of Dave East. I wish you nothing but success" I kissed his lips one last time and waited for H to help Julian to the car. He slapped H hand and walked out well stumbled out my apartment. I close the door behind them and get into bed. I tossed and turned all night but luckily it was a friday so I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow.

That morning I woke up to a lot of notifications but I already knew it was the girls calling to see what happened last night. I didn't feel like talking about it but I did need my hair done so I had to call Amber.

"Girl I'm sorry"

"Am just save it please can you do my hair today it's about that time"

"Uh Yea sure do you wanna come over or do you want me to come over there"

"Uhh just come over here iguess I gotta get an oil change I forgot to do it yesterday and I'm not leaving the house unless I get an oil change"

"Okay boo I'll be over there in about 20-30 minutes" she hung up and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get dressed for the day. While I searched for an outfit to where I checked my emails. I had a few emails from FashionNova telling me they sent me some stuff and so did PLT. I went to check my locker in the mail room and of course it was full of bags. I grabbed them and went to the elevator when I bumped to Amber. She helped me with my packages and we went up. "Uhh just put them on my bed I'll get to them later I guess" she nodded and placed them on the bed. She put her hair bag down and grabbed a water out the fridge. "You already know I'm goin ask what happened" she said putting the top back on the water.

"I refuse to come second that it nothing else to it to be honest. But I will miss the sex" I shrugged. "If you say so Cam" Amber rolled her eyes a little and began to start on my hair. After 4 hours she was done and as usual SHE DID HER THING PERIODT! "So what we goin do now? I'm not goin leave you  all cooped up in here. Matter of fact throw on something cute and we goin go to brunch just us" she said. I smiled and said okay. We headed to the little brunch spot a few miles away and got mimosas of course. While at brunch we run into that guy from a few weeks ago that wanted me to be in his video. "Oh fake mbj hi" I said dryly as he damn near ran to the table. "Ahh you got jokes. Anyways I sent you an email about booking you so what do you say?" "Oh I read the email and I'll do it so when do I show up to set"

"Yes actually were shooting today" he said clapping at my answer. "I'll send you the address and will see you around 2:30. If you wanna do your own makeup that's fine we have a makeup artist and stylist onset as well. By the way my name is Trenton" he put 2 crisp $100 bills on the table and left. "Giiirl why didn't you tell me you knew him! Girl that's Trenton King he's in school to be a doctor but he's on of the best directors in Atlanta. How did you even catch that boy eye?" Amber gave me that "you that bitch" look, and we finished our brunch. She decided to tag along with me for the video. It was somewhere out of the city so while Amber drove I scrolled down the gram.

28,570 likes
TaraGoodening:My pookie came to my photoshoot 🤍📸
AmberP: Girl he let you call him pookie on social media. What kinda shit you got
GHerbo:I have worse names don't push it GIRL

20,599 likes
DaveEast:Last night though
HTheGod: Yea you had us fucked up STUPID
GHerbo:The fuck y'all get into last night 👀
HTheGod: Shiiiiiiid ask him 🔇

28,781 likes
CamilleChanel:Sorry I don't speak broke. And of course @AmberP did my hair WHO ELSE

AmberP:My sis didn't come to play with you hoes. PERIODT💅🏽

20,789 likes

AmberP:Talk to me nice💙

HTheGod: My baby already know wassup ♿️
DaveEast:Yuh lilBIG sis

We finally pulled up to set and Trenton met us at the lot. "Alright lead hop on the cart so we can get you ready. I like the hair by the way too" he said from the golf cart. Amber nudged me and we both got on the cart. My makeup was already done for the day so the makeup artist just did a few touch ups for me. Amber fixed my hair for the first look and I was ready. "Okay since you bossing me around are you goin tell me who's video this is?" I question Trenton. "Well this is Wale's video so yea. They need you so go ahead Camille" he said rushing me. "Oh shit girl that's Bryson fuckin tiller too. Bitch this is crazy!" Amber said in a semi squeal. I laughed at her fan girl antics she not even the type but she love Bryson tiller.

After a full day we finally wrapped up for the day. "It was a pleasure working with you Camille" wale said giving me a side hug before he left. I didn't really talk to Bryson that much since I'm not his video girl, no disrespect to him but meh I'm not a super duper huge fan of his. I waited on Amber to finish her pictures with Bryson when I got a call from my dad.

"Princeas what are you up too"

"Oh nothing much just finished up on this project with this director"

"Director which one"

"Uhh Trenton King, he's a student at the school and asked me to be apart of this video he's working on. He paid my fee and everything. We actually finished the vide in one day so it's pretty nice"

"Oh okay that's good just don't make the video vixen thing a career. But I called to ask you about Julian"

"Uhhh okay..."

"He turned in his EP and it's fire. But he told me y'all broke up are you okay do I need to whoop his ass"

"No surg knight I'm fine I broke up with him. I can't come second to his career I'm too cute to be a trophy wife or just some rappers girlfriend. You taught me that"

"Ahh I see you listen to your not so old man. Well he's having his release party next week and your uncle will be there so you should come"

"I'll think about it but I have to go dad. Oh Amber said hi too"

"Okay Chanel tell her I said hi back and you take care of yourselves.Be safe and also I drop 60bands in your account when we get off the phone too"

My dad hung up and I pulled off so Amber and I could get home. It was quicker heading back home then it was heading out there. I drove back to my place and Amber headed home after we ate. I was about to roll a blunt when there was a knock at my door. It was the concierge for the building. "Miss these were sent for you" he handed me the big bouquet and I tipped him $50.
I placed the roses on the counter and smelled them. I read the card out loud. "Heard about your video shoot I know you killed it. And I'm still sorry" I recognize Julians handwriting anywhere. I poured the water out and threw the yellow roses away, all except one. I rolled my blunt for the night and sat on my patio it was a nice night and the cool breeze was everything. Once I finished I went inside and took a nice hot shower after a good 20 minutes I put on some coco butter threw on a big shirt and went to bed.

And this sleeping alone thing is very lonely but I don't need a man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 586 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
99K 2.3K 59
πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ 𝑂𝐢 π‘†π‘œπ‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™ π‘€π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘Ž & π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘™ 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λšΰ³ƒβ€βž· π‘‹π‘–π‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘€π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘Žπ‘› π‘Ž...
2.2K 55 14
NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. π‘Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π‘‘ π‘ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘›π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› 𝑑�...
49.7K 1.5K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...