She's got me twisted. // B i...

Brogay94

World tours, TV shows, deadlines, millions of fans, anxiety, depression, they're just a few things Billie has... Еще

Chapter 1 /// Part 1
Chapter 1 /// Part 2
Chapter 2 /// Part 1
Chapter 2 /// Part 2
Chapter 3 /// Part 1
Chapter 3 /// Part 2
Chapter 4 // Part 1
Chapter 4 /// Part 2
Chapter 5 /// Part 1
Chapter 5 /// Part 2
Chapter 5 /// Part 3
Chapter 5 /// Part 4
Chapter 6 /// Part 1
Chapter 6 /// Part 2
Chapter 6 ///Part 3
Chapter 7 /// Part 1
Chapter 7 /// Part 2
Chapter 7 /// Part 3
Chapter 8 /// Part 1
Chapter 8 /// Part 2
Chapter 8 /// Part 3
Chapter 9 /// Part 1
Chapter 9 /// Part 2
Chapter 9 /// Part 3
Chapter 9 /// Part 4
Chapter 10 /// Part 1
Chapter 10 /// Part 2
Chapter 10 /// Part 3
Chapter 10 /// Part 4
Chapter 10 /// Part 5
Chapter 11 /// Part 1
Chapter 11 /// Part 2
Chapter 12 /// Part 1
Chapter 12 /// Part 2
Chapter 12 /// Part 3
Chapter 12 /// Part 4
Chapter 13 /// Part 1
Chapter 13 /// Part 2
Chapter 13 /// Part 3
Chapter 13 /// Part 4
Chapter 13 /// Part 5
Chapter 14 /// Part 1
Chapter 14 /// Part 2
Chapter 14 /// Part 3
Chapter 14 /// Part 4
Chapter 14 /// Part 5
Chapter 14 /// Part 6
Chapter 14 /// Part 7
Chapter 14 /// Part 8
Chapter 15 /// Part 1
Chapter 15 /// Part 2
Chapter 15 /// Part 3
Chapter 16 /// Part 1
Chapter 17 /// Part 1
Chapter 18 /// Part 1
Chapter 18 /// Part 2
Chapter 18 /// Part 3
Chapter 18 /// Part 4
Chapter 18 /// Part 5
Chapter 19 /// Part 1
Chapter 19 /// Part 2
Chapter 20 /// Part 1
Chapter 20 /// Part 2
Chapter 21 /// Part 1
Chapter 21 /// Part 2
Chapter 21 /// Part 3
Chapter 21 /// Part 4
Chapter 22 /// Part 1

Chapter 19 /// Part 3

8.9K 314 80
Brogay94

*this chapter is ALL smut. If you don't want to read it, then by all means miss out this chapter.*

"Hey baby? C'mere!" Levi heard Billie yell from the living room.

"I'm tired, I wanna sleep, do you need me?" She yelled back from her position in their bed, trying to get her body to unwind after her nighttime shower. Billie didn't answer causing Levi to let out a groan and roll herself out of bed. "Pain in my ass." She muttered to herself as she started plodding her way to the living room.

"What's up b—" Levi stopped both her speech and her movements at the sight of her girlfriend standing in the living room surrounded by candles and standing in nothing but a matching black Lace underwear set accompanied by matching garter.

"Still think I'm in a pain in the ass?" Billie asked with an all knowing smirk.

Levi still couldn't make any words come to her mouth. Her girlfriends creamy thighs, her stomach which still had her sparklingly belly button ring in, her boob threatening to spill out of the bra, Levi was basically in sensory overload right now and she was here for it.

"C'mere." Billie whispered as she stuck a hand out, waiting for Levi to grab it. After. Few seconds, Levi took the out stretched hand and allowed her to be pulled close into her girlfriends body. "Mmmm." Billie let out a content moan as she ran her hands up Levi's back upwards to her shoulders until she brought them back down to her chest. "Sit." She demanded as she pushed down on Levi's shoulders, forcing the older girl to take a seat in the sofa, still not taking her eyes of her.

"I told you before I'd give you your own lap dance to that song, didn't I?"

Levi nodded wordlessly, I'd teenage her could see her now: her amazingly hot girlfriend giving her a lap dance to the song of her childhood.

"And who am I to break a promise?"

Levi shrugged wordlessly in response.

Billie reached over to her phone and tapped the screen, allowing the first few notes of Down To Mexico flood the room. Levi clenched her jaw, just the site of Billie accompanied by this son was enough to start her getting hard.

Billie slowly started to strut forward, making a point to put an extra sway in her hips. When she reached her waiting girlfriend she dropped down to the floor and dragged her hands down Levi's thighs before pushing her legs apart when she came to her knees. Spinning around on her heel she turned so she was facing away from her girlfriend, she made sure to arch her back as she stood up so her ass stuck as close to Levi as possible a she stood back up straight. Once she felt her ass brush against Levi's crotch she rotated her hips slightly before repeating the action.

"Jesus." Levi let out a quiet groan before reaching one of her hands and placing it on one of Billie's hips and pulling her into her body a little bit more so she could get more friction. Billie allowed it for a few seconds before turning around and pushing Levi's hand of her.

Now facing the girl, she lifted her legs and positioned herself so she was now straddling her girlfriends lap. Bringing her hands up to the back of Levi's neck she ran her nails through the baby hairs on the back of her neck and then brought Levi's head closer to her chest. She pulled on the baby hairs slightly so Levi's head tilted upwards so Billie was no looking down at her girlfriends face. She rotated her hips and watched how Levi's jaw clenched. She used her grip on her hair to arch her back and push her chest into Levi's face, smirking to herself when she felt Levi trying to lick and nip at the exposed skin. She let the girl do as she pleased for a few seconds before once again pulling her head back and arching it upwards.

Billie had studied this song long enough (she likes to be prepared, sue her), that she knew when the best was about to increase. She took a second once again and turned so her back was facing Levi, but this time she stood up with her legs either side of Levin's knee's, allowing Levi a direct view to her girlfriends ass. Right as the beat increased Billie began rotating her hips in front of Levi's face in time with the music. Billie swiftly bent down and grabbed one of Levi's hands and placed it on her bare stomach before using her own hand to control Levi's hand. She pushed her hand upwards until it landed on her left breast and paused to allow Levi's to squeeze it. She let go of her hand but instead grabbed her index finger and lifted it up till her mouth, sucking the digit in and swirling her tongue around in time with the movement of her hips.

Billie pulled Levi's hand away from her face and instead now placed it on her hip as she lowered herself down so she was grinding directly onto Levi's crotch. Levi straight away tightened her grip and squeezed Billie's hip as the girl grinded like her life depended on it, practically able to feel the tip of her dick rubbing between her lips.

Levi couldn't take the image of her girlfriends ass rubbing itself all over her crotch for much longer. In fact it was exactly 8 seconds longer.

Finally having enough she brought her other hand up and grabbed Billie's other before standing up and using the momentum to flip Billie over so she ended up face down on the sofa with her ass sticking up.

"About time." Billie gasped out.

Levi waisted no more time, she pulled Billie's underwear to the side and grinned when she felt the material clinging to her fingers from the wetness already oozing out of her girlfriend.

"Fuck me already, put it inside me, put it in, put it in." Billie moaned out in a mantra under her breath. Levi reached in her shorts and grabbed her dick as she used her other hand to lower the front of her shorts silently thankful she didn't put boxers on after her shower.

She pumped her fist up and down her dick a couple of times as she eyed up Billie greedily waiting to be fucked. Levi set her hips and grabbed her dick at the base before rubbing the tip through Billie's folds, allowing the head of her dick to bump against her clit.

"Baby, please, just fuck me, I need to be fucked." Billie gasped out as she spread her legs further. As soon as she finished the sentence Levi pushed her hips forward causing Billie's whole body to jerk forward.

Levi gave Billie a quick second to set herself and then begin driving her hips back and forth, making sure to bottom out everytime till she feels her balls slapping against Billie's skin. The sound of their skin meeting mixed with the sound of Levi's dick pounding Into her girlfriend made them both let out breathy moans into the room. Levi reached forward and wrapped Billie's hair in her hand and pulled.

"Fuck, yes, just like that baby, just like that." Billie moans loudly as Levi uses one hand on her hip and one hand wrapped in her hair to keep the pace whilst still slamming into her.

Levi removed her hands from both Billie's hair and and hip and stopped her movements. "Fuck your self on daddy's dick." Levi said through gritted teeth.

Billie didn't need to be told twice and immediately began trying bounce on Levi's dick as best she could considering her whole body felt like jelly already. Levi leant back so she could look between them and watch her dick disappear.

Knowing she was going to cum soon, Levi grabbed onto Billie's hips once more and pounded into her girlfriend at pace, the girls screams of pleasure encouraging her more and more.

Levi wrapped an arm around Billie's waist as best she could so she could still keep a grip and keep up the pace, with her now free hand she reached around Billie and allowed her fingers to gravitate to Billie's clit, using the pad of her thumb to rub, flick, squeeze, and circle. Billie's moaning increased and Levi could see her hands reaching out trying to grip onto anything she could get her hands on. Levi felt Billie becoming impossibly tight around her as her body tensed up.

"Yes, yea, fuck, I'm gonna cum daddy, I'm gonna cum, FUCK!" Levi didn't stop her movements as she felt Billie cum around her dick, instead continuing her movements for a few more thrusts till she felt like she would burst.  "Cum in my mouth, baby." Billie demanded. Levi nodded and pulled out of her dicks favourite environment and carried on pumping her dick with her hand.

"On your knees, now, c'mon." Levi said as she was trying to hold herself off. Billie dropped down onto her knees and looked up to make eye contact with the girl standing above her and opened her mouth with her tongue stuck out. Levi took in the view before letting out a loud groan as her pumps became erratic as she watched her creamy load shoot out her dick and land over Billie's face.

Billie gathered any cum that had missed her mouth with her thumb and then made sure to keep eye contact with Levi as she then put her thumb in her mouth.

"Jesus Christ. That songs never gonna have the same meaning again."

FYI I had this song on repeat when writing this and it legit has changed the song for me.

Stay safe, babies

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

60.1K 570 17
Billie smut ੈ✩‧₊˚ mostly g!p
Softie Luciferknows

Фанфик

81.7K 1.9K 41
This is one of my first books so there's a lot of errors, so when you read this i don't wanna hear shit.😭 This story tells how a girl named Tessa fa...
646 28 11
Billie eilish fan fiction!! Gxg (contain smut) Imagine if you could submit to a simple DNA test and then receive your perfect Match in your email. N...
12.5K 506 31
𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 /mo͞on/ 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 - 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒�...