Her Revenge

By Richa_resa

There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for... More

The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part -2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (The Past)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Discontinuation from WAttpad.

Chapter 18

837 52 17
By Richa_resa

ANOTHER STORY UPDATE!!

Before you start I wanted to ask that would you like to read something like this here. It will be on wattpad and free. I'm writing it and its something new.

HERE IS THE BLURB LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS.

Every morning we woke up thinking about each other

Every day we looked at each other.

Every day we went on our routine.

Every day we did what was needed

Every night we burned in the love

Every night we lied to each other

The greatest lie we could tell each other when enclosed in a closed space for few seconds

I'm fine'

Aurora and Dave, just out of college to face the world, were two people who were bound to be in an arranged marriage. The only problem was that it was with different people. They had loved each other with everything but they just couldn't be together.

Dave's family business was going down. His mother was fighting cancer and needed treatment. There was a need of help and the only one who could help was his father's friend because but it came with the proposal of marrying his divorced daughter and accept the child she was having as his. There were years of friendship on line and his mother's fate so he did what was necessary to save his mother. He betrayed his love for Amanda in doing so.

Aurora came from a family with an abusive father. When she gets to hear that her father was getting her married to his boss for settling the money, he had embezzled she had rushed back home. Putting herself on the pedestal for her father's boss she had married him. She betrayed her love for Dave by agreeing to marry another man.

Both were too ashamed to tell each other what they had done. They never tried to contact. They never tried to talk.

But now they were together.

In the same building

On the same floor.

Telling each other lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demyan

Where is she?" I asked getting out of the car looking at Zach in front of me.

"Why wasn't it informed that she was coming here?" I wasn't angry. That word was nothing compared to what I was feeling inside. I was mad and fuming. My sister had run away from her guards and flown here in the economy while everyone was calm.

She wasn't supposed to do something like this. She was taking advantage of the situation and I didn't like that one bit.

"She was on her way to an assignment. Guards had seen her into the lounger and then went to the private jet. She had been able to board the plane to here in that short time period. Her ticket was already booked." Zach informed me keeping up with my steps. The elevator was already waiting with a guard inside.

"Fire them. If they can't keep track of one person, I don't expect them to be capable." I snapped as I weaved my fingers in my hair. I wanted to break something. If Valencia, was behind all this giving her the idea she could travel economy and come here, I was going to fucking punish her. She had seen just a side of me but she didn't know that the other side was uglier than this.

"Already done." He told me before we headed towards the suite where a guard stood on each side. Opening the door for me I entered.

"Stay outside and close the doors," I stopped Zach from entering inside. This didn't involve him.

Turning around, I saw her there standing near the glass window watching the scenery.

"Why are you here?" I asked keeping my cool. She was my baby sister. I had been the one to take care of her but I was mad as a father whose daughter had run away without telling. She didn't jump at my voice but just looked at me unfazed by my anger.

"I just came to see my handiwork," she said smiling as she moved towards me. I raised a brow at her words. She was taking undue advantage of the fact that I wouldn't hurt her.

"I thought Valencia had asked you to come down here." I quoted as she came near me smirking.

"Like she could really do that in all those years, brother." She laughed at her own words. "She had played right into my hands that day in the café." She smirked as she came closer to me putting a hand over my shoulder. I smiled at her words.

That was the truth she had played right into her hands that day. My sister had been one hand ahead of me for executing plans and connecting dots. She had been the one to recognize her and a day of research over her had been enough to make sure that she had the right girl.

She had been the one to tell me the good news that she had found her. For the first time in my life, my sister had beaten me in getting something before me. It was the day I had realized she had grown up. I was proud of her.

"I just wanted to see her you know," she said in a serious tone. An understanding passing between us.

"And I heard Valencia was having too much fun. I really didn't want to miss out." She gave me those puppy eyes of her.

"You should have informed," I moved away from her towards the minibar making myself a drink. The maddening anger calming down.

"Then how could this be a surprise then." She plopped down on the couch looking at me.

"How excited was Valencia hearing this and where is Zach by the way? I have to apologize to him for something." I gave her a raised brown when she talked about apologizing to Zach.

"What had you done to him?" I asked curiously. She was a little devil, and I knew she liked my right-hand man but I knew it too well she wouldn't make a move on him. Neither would he. I trusted both of them on it.

"Well, I had lied to Valencia that Zach had manipulated me in telling where she was and asked her to punch him." I saw her body tense for a moment before she was smiling again. That made sense about why Valencia had punched him when she saw him that day.

"Why to lie when you could have easily told her I threatened you and told," I replied taking a sip of my whisky. She shook her head at this.

"It wouldn't have worked," she paused. "I mean it wouldn't have been that believable. She knows you won't ever threaten me to the point where I would tell you that." She rolled her eyes at me telling me indirectly that I was talking nonsense. I shook my head at her.

"And I couldn't tell her that hey I send you there and then I informed my brother about it just he could come down there and meet your not so loving family." She remarked pointing out the fact which was clear.

"By the way how is her family?" She asked with curiosity gleaming in her eyes.

"A bunch of circus animals if you ask me," I replied truthfully moving towards her. "They are idiots. All of them if you ask me. Liars and betrayers." I said with a snare. I hated those kinds of people.

"Couldn't agree more on the way Valencia treats them." I sat beside her galloping down my drink. "She is having fun pulling each and everyone apart. It's enjoyable if you ask me and especially seeing her squirming." She smiled at this at content.

"If it wasn't you getting close to her, we wouldn't have been here," I told her. "Your plan of making her your friend and slowly taking over trust was brilliant. I should say your acting is brilliant, dear sister." I complimented her skills.

"It isn't hard you know I already like her. The first few months weren't easy but then it was like she is a pleasant person and down to earth. Moreover, I won't lie to you on this but I felt like she was good for you. I mean she has done nothing to betray our trust." I laughed at her words.

"She would be dead if she betrayed me or you," I said seriously as I laid my head on the couch with my eyes on the ceiling. "And if she hadn't been good for me, I would have ended this within months. Almost within a month when I had taken over everything from her and her family, the instance everything was in my name."

"But you liked her too," Natalia teased me from beside making me smile.

"I do like her because she can keep up with me. She let me use her as I like and want," I said remembering how easy she was to mold in my hands, how good it felt to be with her.

"Eww, too much info brother," she hit me on the head slightly. "Tell me how she was once she heard about me," she asked again. I was trying to delay the answer.

"I don't know but I think she was happy until I ruined it," I said with a sigh.

"What?" She shrieked getting up. "Tell me you have done something to jeopardize our plan." She stared down at me angrily.

"I know you aren't really going to marry her but seriously if she changes her mind the best part of our plan is going to be ruined." I just closed my eyes thinking how I would handle this. I was mad at Natalia not having any kind of protection and flying economy and I had taken it out on Valencia.

Somewhere in that moment I had tried to show her the other side of me and had her gain the sympathy of her family. The way her brother had stepped in front of her I wanted to pull out my gun and shoot him but when I saw the pain in her eyes, I knew I had done something wrong but the situation was already out of control for me. I was angry and wanted someone to pay. Valencia was the one who had paid.

"I might have threatened her badly. She might be moving around with a bruise on her arm," I said looking at her only to see fuming anger in her eyes.

"You fucking idiot," she yelled before she started pacing in front of me.

"If she changes her mind, I will fucking kill you in your sleep." I looked at her seriously that had her gaze averted. "Okay not kill you but I would surely hit you badly when you are sleeping." She reframed her words.

"I sleep with one eye open," I deadpanned, and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"If you hadn't come here uninformed, it wouldn't have happened. Now her family is sympathizing with her." Maybe I shouldn't have told her the last part. She stared at me wide-eyed.

"Seriously?" She screamed this time. "All this time we were spending time to tear apart all of her family and your one mistake has everyone gathering around, Demyan," she snapped at me. "You should have controlled your anger. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"It was your fault," I retorted making her hold her head in her hands.

"What are we going to do now?" She asked after a while sitting beside me.

"What if I really marry her?" I asked out of nowhere.

"What?" She looked at me with surprise. "Do you really think you could go on with it knowing who she is?" Now her words were out of curiosity.

"I can go through it. I mean Valencia isn't that bad and I can control her. I think I would be able to hurt everyone more by having her marry me." I smiled at my own devilish thought. The great pain I could cause would be worth it and having Valencia is always worth it. Who doesn't want a woman who likes it rough, be manipulated and controlled?

"You really are a devil, brother," she praised the real me.

Isn't love a dangerous vile thing. I laughed at my thought. It always is.

I know I promised Claire's demise but damn this was a bomb I wanted to drop.

After so much thinking I knew this had to be here.

We can't move forward without Demyan's side

Hope you liked it. Finger's crossed.

Demyan is going to do a blast in the next chapter and so will Natalia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.9K 39
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
124K 3K 57
Chase made my life a misery for years. He was a monster who bullied and tormented me on a daily basis and he was my worst enemy for a long time. Unt...
18.3K 1.1K 43
A forbidden love story is easy to guess the ending of, spoiler alert....not a happy one. Which is why when my ex bodyguard shows up five years after...
377K 12.1K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...