Healing Love- Stiles Stilinski

De coleslawstilinski24

"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was t... Mai multe

Prologue.
Chapter One- Bite Me
Chapter Two- Memory Loss
Chapter Three- Hot Stranger
Chapter Four- Time To Party
Chapter Five- Scotts Friend
Chapter Six- Useless
Chapter Seven- Gonna need a shovel
Chapter Eight-Awkward date
Chapter Nine- Jealousy
Chapter Ten- Magic Bullet
Chapter Eleven- Close Call
Chapter Twelve- The Notebook
Chapter Thirteen- Phil
Chapter Fourteen- Saved By The Bell
Chapter Fifteen-Pretty Woman
Chapter Sixteen- Seperation Anxiety
Chapter Seventeen- Overdressed
Chapter Eighteen- Deja Vu
Chapter Nineteen- Boys Night
Chapter Twenty- The Truth
Chapter Twenty- Misinterpretations
Chapter Twenty Two-Bilinski
Chapter Twenty Three- Scheming
Chapter Twenty Four- Miguel
Chapter Twenty Six- Gorgeous Mama
Chapter Twenty Seven- Not So Formal
Chapter Twenty Eight- Life Without
Chapter Twenty Nine- Last Words?
Chapter Thirty- The Healed
Chapter Thirty One- Runaway
Chapter Thirty Two- Pulse
Chapter Thirty Three- Out of the bag
Chapter Thirty Four -In Like With You
Chapter Thirty Five- New Member
Chapter Thirty Six- Principals Office
Chapter Thirty Seven- Chlorine
Chapter Thirty Eight- Riding Shotgun
Chapter Thirty Nine- Pins and Needles
Chapter Forty- Hope
Chapter Forty One- Bring On The Wall
Chapter Forty Two- Hot Changes
Chapter Forty Three- Quick Learner
Chapter Thirty Three- Not Enough
Chapter Forty Five- Home
Chapter Forty Six- Sensational
Chapter Forty Eight- Steve
Chapter Forty Eight- Familarity
Chapter Forty Nine- Perspective
Chapter Fifty- Butterfly
Chapter Fifty One- Sandra Dee
Chapter Fifty Two- Do It
Chapter Fifty Three -Proven Wrong
Chapter 54- Ship Wreck
Chapter 55- Kanima
Chapter Fifty Six- Duo
Chapter Fifty Seven- Out Loud
Chapter Fifty Eight- Red Paint
Chapter Fifty Nine- Answers
Chapter Sixty- Angel With No Wings
Chapter Sixty One- Lahey
Chapter Sixty Two- Testing
Chapter Sixty Three - Clawed
Chapter Sixty Four- Pocahontas
Chapter Sixty Five- Protect Your Pack
Chapter Sixty Six- Hostage
Chapter Sixty Seven- Beverages
Chapter Sixty Eight- Friends
Chapter Sixty Nine- What If
Chapter Seventy- Best of Friends
Chapter Seventy One- Missing But Found
Chapter Seventy Two- Past Tense
Chapter Seventy Three-Daddy Issues
Chapter Seventy Four- Junk
Chapter Seventy Five- Book Worm
Chapter Seventy Six- Topaz
Chapter Seventy Seven- Sweaty
Chapter Seventy Eight- Yellow
Chapter Seventy Nine- The Necklace
Chapter Eighty- Lost Time
Chapter Eighty One- Life Of The Party
Chapter Eighty Two- Analogy Of A Woman
Chapter Eighty Three- Visions
Chapter Eighty Four- Detectives
Chapter Eighty Five- Scaly Skin
Chapter Eighty Six- You've Got Mail
Chapter Eighty Seven- Exposed
Chapter Eighty Eight- Hero
Chapter Eighty Nine- Broken
Chapter Ninety- Departures
Chapter Ninety One- The End
is it really the end?
Part Two

Chapter Twenty Five- Girls in Bikinis

2.2K 49 0
De coleslawstilinski24

Stiles' pale hands were on top of each other as he pressed them against Rosie chest, he was going to give her CPR. Repeatedly he called out for a nurse because the best place to stop breathing is in a hospital but no one came.

"If you don't wake up I don't know what I'm going to do. Come on!"

Readying himself by positioning his hands in the correct place he took one last breath before pushing down once. Normally that one pressured push does not save a life, but for Rosie it did. She instantly sat up taking in a large breath and continued to take them in as surrogate for the ones she missed while unconscious.

"Stiles, Stiles." Panting as she slowed her breathing while looking at the boy who saved her life. "Did you just save my life?"

"Well I uh yeah sort of." He tried to play it down as he felt like he had only done something so little instead of actually restarting her heart. Rosie abruptly pulled him in to a tight hug as she allowed some tears to fall. Stiles held her tightly until he felt her losing her grip on him and move away.

Although she didn't move a great deal but was instead inches away from his face. Her eyes explored his face as she looked at the definition in his cheeks and even the creases from smiling. In his mind, Stiles knew that now was the time to move away before it would get awkward.

"Shall we get you seen by a doctor?" Stiles exited himself from the close proximity and stood up, wiping the dirt of his trousers.

"Stiles."

"Yeah."

"I know why I've been forgetting things." Now he held his hands out for her to take as he lifted her up on the ground, ready to catch her if she fell. But she was strong enough to stand on her own, as if nothing had happened to her. "It was him weren't it?"

"Yeah, come on ill take you to a doctor."

"Stiles you're not listening. It was him. A werewolf. An alpha. How am I supposed to tell that to a doctor? Plus I managed to go on without seeing a doctor before right?"

Nodding as Stiles said with awkwardness evident in his voice "Yeah that's true. Do you remember what you forgot?"

"No I don't think so." After she spoke she had a sharp pain in the back of her neck. "It hurts when I try and remember the things I've lost. I don't even remember what he looks like."

"Okay lets just get you home." His arm wrapped around her shoulders as he led her out of the hospital and into the jeep.

*

"So that's why she cant remember anything? He was taking away her memories?" Scott asked Stiles since he was already at his house dropping his sister off, who was in the shower. "I mean with me he gave me memories so why would he take hers away?"

"That's what I wanna know." He slumped on Scotts bed as he pulled out Rosies phone from his pocket. "I need to give her this before..."

The phone in his hand buzzed and ,although he knew he shouldn't, he peeked at the text message which lit up her phone. It was from Allison and what the message read made Stiles cringe.

"What is it?" Scott asked as he looked at Stiles reaction to whatever was written on the phone. Instead of saying it out loud he handed him the phone and watched his eyes scan the message which said 'Jackson asked me to the winter formal, as just friends. Do you think Lydia will mind? Also who are you going with?'. "Shes going with Jackson?"

"As just friends." The phone buzzed again. 'I feel like a second choice you know after he asked you but I'm not as independent as you to say no.' "Jackson asked Rosie?"

At the mentioning of her name she walked in the room with wet hair and a dressing gown wrapped around her body. "Yeah he asked me? Stiles why do you have my phone?"

"Oh you dropped it at the hospital here."

"Jackson asked you to the winter formal?" Scott stood confused staring at his sister.

"Yeah he asked me after we went swimming."

"Swimming?" Stiles squealed but was ignore by both of the McCall twins.

"Why did he ask you?"

"I don't know, he was being really weird today-"

"How weird? Did he say anything to you?" Protectively Scott interrupted her.

"Well yeah of course he said something to me. Actually he was being strangely nice to me. He kept complimenting me."

"Well you were in a bikini of course he was complimenting you." The buzz cut butted in before thinking before he spoke as he received a confused look from Rosie and an angry glare from Scott. "I mean like everyone compliments a girl half naked."

"You said no right?"

"Yeah of course I did." From her pocket of the robe she pulled out a clip and put her hair up. "He knows about you and he just wants to get to you through me."

"In the canteen at school he said he was going to... use you basically."

"Seems like that's every boy around here." Sighing as she sat down on the bed while Stiles wanted to say that he would never use her, or that he would be grateful to ever get a snippet of her attention. "Well I'm going to get ready for bed. Night guys."

As she left Scott turned to Stiles with an angry look on his face. "Don't talk about my sister in a bikini again."

"Okay I wont I swear." He held up his hands in defense as he too got up and began to walk out the door.

"Stiles." Scott called out to him making him stop in the doorway. "Just ask her. To the formal."

*

Allison had brought the two girls, Rosie and Lydia, to the forest before they went shopping for their winter formal dresses. Lydia had obviously chose the wrong day to wear heels as she struggled to walk through the twigs and mud.

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting."

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something?" Lydia and Rosie were panting and slow behind Allison as she strode forward. "Jackson asked me to the winter formal. Actually he asked both me and Rosie but she said no."

"Did he?"

"Yeah. Just as friends. But I wanted to make sure you're okay with it first." Allison spoke innocently and Rosie knew that this was killing her inside to talk to Lydia about it.

"Sure just as long as its just friends." Lydia spoke with a high voice which Rosie knew meant that she was irritated with this information. Still Rosie said nothing as she watched it unroll.

"Yeah just friends. I mean maybe you and Rosie can go together."

"Deal for me." Rosie said as she watched Allison stop and pull some sort of arrow out of her bag. "What does that do?"

"We're about to find out." Confidently Allison pulled out the bow and carefully place the arrow in the right spot as she then aimed it at the tree in front. She pulled the string back and then released the bow to hit the tree in front, creating a sort of explosion in front of their eyes.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know." From somewhere in the distance there was crunching of sticks as if someone was walking on them. In an instant Allison followed the sound and left Lydia and Rosie with the bow and arrow. "I think I heard something."

"So what if you heard something?"

"So, I want to find out what that something is. Don't worry its probably nothing." She began to walk away with leaves crunching beneath her feet with every step she took.

"Well what if that nothing is something and that something is dangerous?" Rosie took the arrow out of Lydias hands as she had gained some of Allisons confidence.

"Then I will shoot it." The sounds of Allisons footsteps as she faded away in the shallows of the forest. Lydia quietly began to whimper as she was becoming rather scared so Rosie decided to change the subject and take Lydias focus off the strange thing walking the woods. "What color dress are you looking to get? Like whats your color sche-"

Rosie couldn't even finish her sentence before Lydia began talking about how she had already scouted out some of the dresses at her last visit last weekend so she knows what she has her eyes on. She even went on about the detail and Rosie took it all in, amazed at Lydias fascination with fashion. Although the trio weren't going shopping until closer to the time of the formal, Lydia really had her dream dress picked out.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.4K 854 41
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
279K 5.9K 25
Victoria Martin, or Tori as everyone else calls her, has a perfect life. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. Her sister was Lydia Martin the mos...
471K 11.2K 32
In which the new girl faces a lot of challenges with the supernatural and falls in love with Scott McCall. [ SEASON 2 ] © stilesbilinskiii
863K 23.9K 32
Emily stared at Stiles with mild annoyance, "Did you really have to make us hide inside the same locker?" She whispered. "Uh-I-I just thought that i...