It's complicated

By Daydreamer2k01

"I'm going to break his heart just like he broke countless heart of innocent girls." "(Emma) And how do you p... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
42:
43:

41:

2 0 0
By Daydreamer2k01

Xavier was all tangled up around me.  I always find my way back to him. No matter how hard I try and forget him, it does not work.

"(Xavier) You can stop staring now."

"I wasn't looking at you."

"Sure Bennett I believe you."

He curled himself up closer to me. I love it when he does that. It makes me feel wanted, needed even. We eventually got up because I wanted to go and shower.

"(Claire) I'll be down in five. I'm just gonna take a shower."

"How about I join you?"

"And what if your dad comes home?"

"He's only gonna be home in like two hours. And plus my sisters at my gran's. So no excuses accepted."

"Fine."

So we got in the shower. I wet my hair and reached for my shampoo. He moved my hair aside and kissed my neck.

"(Giggles) Xavier."

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss you? Is that one of your new rules now?"

"It's not a rule but I can make it one if you like."

"Please don't. We both know you'll regret your own choice."

"I won't."

"Yeah sure. Do you hate me that much."

"I don't. I just need you so bad. That's why I'm trying my best to resist you."

"Won't be long before you give in. We both know how your body responds to me."

"Don't state the obvious. It ruins the moment."

"Yes ma'am."

I tried washing my hair but he's just so persistent.

"Can you stop that."

No he wasn't gonna stop. And I well knew that by now. He won't stop until we both lose control.

"Stop. You well know what happens if you don't."

"Maybe that's the whole point. And what if I don't wanna stop? Don't act like you don't want this, that you don't want me."

I turned around and faced him.

"Fine then do your worst."

"Good girl."

He backed me right up against the wall. His kiss was filled with possession.

"So possessive."

"What can I say I don't like sharing what's mine. And if I want something I got to have it. Been that way since I was a child."

"Amn let me guess you always get what you want."

"Such a clever girl."

Things were getting out of control when I heard the front door open. Why universe why? Why do good things alway have to end?

"The front door opened."

"No it didn't."

"I'm not...kidding."

"(Xaviers dad) Xavier."

"Fuck my dads home."

"I knew this wasn't a good idea. I mean it was but something always goes wrong."

"No need to stress my room doors closed and he never goes in there."

"We're both in here how are you gonna explain that?"

"I'll silently sneak out to my room. By the time he comes upstairs I'll be dressed. He won't suspect anything."

"And what if he catches you upon sneaking out."

"He won't. Trust me he first gets a beer and listens to calls before coming to look for me."

"I hope your plan works. Otherwise we're going to have a lot of explaining to do. And you know how parents get. We tend to think their stupid but they were young once upon a time."

"You're stressing for nothing."

He gave me a quick kiss before leaving. I heard his dad knocking on his door. Oh I hope his in there.

"Dad. You're home early."

"Had to pick up some files for a meeting. How many times should I tell you to not run the shower water unnecessarily?"

"Oh no. Claire is taking a shower."

I got out and dressed.

"Claire how lovely to see you."

"Hi sir. How are you doing?"

"I'm good."

"That's good to hear."

"See you guys later. Oh and Xavier please don't do something stupid. Be safe if you know what I mean. No offense to you Claire but I know my son."

"Seriously dad. I'm responsible what are you talking about."

"I'm just saying. I was young once to you know and plus I'm a male I know how our heads work and how we think. And with a beautiful lady around it gets even more difficult."

"Geez dad thanks for that. What must Claire think? Well at least I know what you think of me."

"I'm sure I'm not the only parent that has had this speech with his/her child. Am I right Claire."

"You are sir."

"Oh and call me Derek please."

His dad left and he apologized for what his dad said. I didn't mind really it's not like it's something I've never heard before.

He had a shirt on when I went and made coffee. But when I got back he was shirtless.

"You can stop staring now."

"How do you know I was staring?"

"Because you haven't moved a muscle since you got into the room."

"Whatever."

I put his coffee down on the night stand.

"I don't like that outfit?"

"Why not?"

"It covers to much."

"And."

"And I personally think my shirt will look better on you."

"Fine."

I walked over to his side of the bed and picked up the shirt. His eyes were on me the whole time.

"Stop staring."

"I'll try but I can't promise anything."

"You never seem to amaze me."

"It is what it is."

So we cuddled and watched movies. I was about to fall asleep when I got a text from my mom.

"I have to go."

"Why?"

"My mom wants to see me urgently."

"Is everything okay?"

"I don't know. I'll let you know as soon as I find out."

I drove to their house and saw them casually sitting on the porch.

"What's wrong your text sounded so serious?"

"Oh there's nothing wrong. We just need to tell you something that's all."

"Oh thank goodness."

"Darling we're moving to California."

"What? Why?"

"Caleb got a job there. But there's another problem."

"And that is?"

"You'll have to move with. The schools are great and you'll have loads of fun."

"When?"

"The weekend."

"That's great news. I'll be happy to go."

"So no fight nothing?"

"No. I'm happy for you guys."

We wrapped things up and then it hit me. How am I gonna tell Xavier?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 227 21
A/N- I wrote this when I was 11, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I thought that I could come back and everything w...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
44.3K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
12.9K 410 27
"I know what I'm going to do" I said as soon as we arrived into her room. She shut the door and looked at me, determination in her eyes, "yes, we wil...