The Symbiote Saiyan Book 2: T...

Acrawft

Last time on Book 1 of The Symbiote Sayian. Goku and Venom had met and joined Bulma on her quest to find the... Еще

Kame House
Krillin
V
Launch
Venom vs. Blonde Launch
The Turtle Hermit Gi
Unpacking
Running Contest
Stony Royale
Milk Bell
A Holey Workout
Old Memories
Jumping the Turtle
Friends Old and New
Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament
Launch vs. Nam
Pistole Part 1
Pistole Part 2
Water, Rising Stars, and a Bat
Pistole vs. Bulma
Selection
Krillin vs. Bacterian
Yamcha vs. Jackie Chun
Launch vs. Ranfan
Excelsior Therapy
Venom vs. Giran
Apology
About Your Visions
Krillin vs. Jackie Chun
Venom vs. Launch (Pistole) 2: The Semifinals
The Ruby
The Wacky Lovesick Mindscape Of Bulma Briefs
Imposter Revealed
Venom vs. Master Roshi
Lesson Learned
Post Credit Scenes

Answers Owed

166 5 5
Acrawft

"AND THAT IS FOR GETTING SALIVA ALL OVER ME!!!" Bulma yelled as she repeatedly punched Venom in the arm and chest, trying to get him back for getting spit all over her during his match with Giran. Venom and Goku knew it was a matter of time before they had to confront her, so they would rather take it now than later. Master Roshi was trying to hail a cab while the others were sitting or standing around a bench looking bored out of their minds. Launch gazed at Bulma, a hint of anger in her eyes. However, she and Pistole held back their tongue and fists, knowing that they would betray Venom if they gave in to their emotions.

"So are we going to do it?" Pistole asked.

"Do what?" Launch asked confused.

"Apologize to the grandpa stealer." Pistole confirmed. "We did decided to do so during our conversation with that nice old vendor."

"Do you think it's a good idea to go up to her now?" Launch asked nervously.

"Hayden Crywalker is licking his crushed bones, Dumbleperv is calling a taxi, and everyone else is just sitting around here with nothing else to do." Pistole pointed out. "We suppose there is no time like the present."

"Right...no time like the present." Launch muttered under her breath as she got up and walked over to where Bulma and Venom were. "Hey Bulma, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, what's up Launch?" Bulma greeted, a little skeptical about Launch's behavior. "I was just finished with Venom.

"Oh thank Kami, it means we are done here." Venom breathed a sigh of relief as he let Goku take over, his gooy essence being aborbed into the child's skin.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how myself and Pistole tried to bite off your head earlier this morning." Launch said. "It was wrong of us to treat you that way."

"Hey, don't worry about it, I knew you were just hungry. I bet that was Pistole's first meal anyway." Bulma said winking. "Remember, it's not my first rodeo with a symbiote. Venom himself can get a bit aggressive when he doesn't have his chocolate."

"You got that right." Goku smiled, his hand rubbing the back of his head in admittance. "Sometimes we can be a pain in the butt as well."

"Though, that Ranfan person you brutalized should get your apology." Bulma said sternfully. "You guys had enough food in you where you could have kept yourselves in check."

"Your right." Launch said looking down with regret. "When I see her at the tournament tomorrow, I will do just that."

"Hey guys! It looks like Master Roshi managed to signal a cab!" Yamcha said.

"Alright time to eat!" Goku cheered as they all somehow managed to squeeze in.

45 minutes later, at the restaurant...

"With the food now ordered, we believe it should be coming any moment." Venom said trying to calm Goku down.

"But we haven't eaten all day!" Goku complained.

"Neither have we, but we are trying to remain on our best behavior until our match with Launch." Venom said.

"Speaking of Launch, I think it's time we finally know the full story of how you came into contact with Pistole." Krillin said.

"Yes, I was wondering that as well." Roshi said. "I still know less than the rest of you all."

"Trust me Master Roshi, other than the fact that she can give Venom a run for his money and likes to cause pain to other women like Ranfan and Yamcha, we don't know much either." Oolong said.

"Hey! Yamcha is not a girl!" Puar yelled, once again sticking up for his best friend.

"With his hairdos, Yamcha is more of a woman than Marge Simpson." Oolong chuckled.

"Hehe, that is a good Hayden Crywalker comment." Pistole giggled.

"Oh come on, that's not even funny." Yamcha complained.

"Yes it is." Venom and Pistole simultaneously. If symbiotes were capable of blushing, they would.

"It kinda of is." Krillin admitted.

"Enough of the roasting, we will always have time for that." Roshi said. "Right now you have the floor Launch, please tell us how you came into contact with Pistole."

"Yes, your right. We owe you everything." Launch said before taking in a deep breath. Calming herself, she prepared to tell the Z Fighters how she and Pistole became one."

"It all started right after my match with Nam." Launch explained. "Venom had caught me and I had just fallen unconscious. Just as he ran out and was about to web swing his way to the hospital, he gave birth to Pistole."

"That explains why you didn't go symbiote during our training for the past six months." Krillin said.

"I guess you knew about this considering the two of you gave birth." Yamcha said to Goku.

"No actually, Venom and I had no clue we were giving birth to another symbiote." Goku explained.

"Remember, the whole reproductive thing falls on us until we are a little older Goku." Venom said. "But, we are correct. We didn't know about it."

"Oh, that's right. Sorry." Goku said.

"We don't have to apologize Goku, but the Rock Hopper does." Venom sneered at Yamcha.

"Oh come on, what did I do that's any different than Goku?" Yamcha complained.

"Because your Hayden Crywalker." Pistole answered for her father, not wanting to waste an opportunity to gang up on Yamcha.

"No, it's not worth it." Puar said holding Yamcha back, fearing he might start a fight he can't win.

"Wait a minute, how can anyone not know they are about to give birth?" Oolong asked. "Shouldn't it be painful?"

"Not for us symbiotes." Venom said.

"Symbiotes have a totally different biology from any known creature on Earth." Bulma said, her scientific side showing. "Lucky. They don't have the same 'luxury' as us women."

"Well yeah considering Venom might be an extraterrestrial life form, that could explain a lot." Krillin said.

"Launch isn't the only one who owes us answers." Bulma said glaring down at Goku and Venom, the latter slowly trying to slither back into Goku to avoid getting another beating. However the symbiote quickly realized what it was doing and came back up, not wanting anyone to tell he was scared, even if it was Bulma.

"Yes, I realize you didn't get to hear what remains of Venom's past, but right now is still Launch's turn." Master Roshi said. "Go ahead Launch, move those beautiful lips for us."

"Bulma, can you punch Master Roshi for us?" Launch asked.

"Gladly." Bulma smirked as she punched the old hermit square in the face, knocking him over onto the floor.

"Thank you. Now as I was saying, by the time I was delivered to Doctor Brio and Nurses Mara and Jade, Pistole had already completely bonded with me." Launch finished off. "On top of that, my blue haired persona had been fused into my dominant blonde haired form."

"Blue haired form?" Puar asked.

"You mean you have multiple personality disorder?" Bulma asked.

"Had actually." Pistole said, coming out for the Z Fighters to see, but only briefly before anyone else in the restaurant noticed.

"Dang it, the blue haired form is gone." Master Roshi said a little worried. "It was definitely safer with her around."

"No offense Launch, but it was always less dangerous when you were in your blue haired form." Krillin said. "We never were worried about getting shot."

"Hmph, don't you guys worry, a bit of blue Launch is now apart of me." Launch said. "That's why you guys aren't dead yet."

"But I thought Launch was scarier with Pistole." Yamcha asked confused.

"In a way, Launch is more dangerous without a symbiote." Krillin whispered to Yamcha. "Without one personality to keeping the other in check, there would be death and destruction everywhere."

"Really?" Yamcha asked. "That bad?"

"Yeah that bad! And I still am!" Launch yelled to frighten the two men. "I have symbiote hearing you idiots!"

"Okay, before Bulma starts interrogating Goku and Venom, I should point out something different with our black monster friend." Oolong stated. "What was with the symbol that appeared during your match with Giran? I noticed the usual spider symbole got replaced by a new circular one, but it was gone by the time the match was over. Why did you do that and what was it?"

"That's the Turtle Hermit School emblem." Venom answered.

"Indeed it is." Master Roshi said. "Each of my students have worn it with pride during our training. I am grateful they are honoring my teachings by wearing the symbol during the tournament."

"Yeah, couldn't have done it without you." Krillin said as he and Launch held out their emblems.

"Without you, I would have never cleaned myself up." Launch proudly stated.

"Can't wait to join myself after the tournament." Yamcha said. "After taking Jackie Chun's advice, I had asked Master Roshi if I can learn under him. He said yes."

"Yes! More beatings!" Venom and Pistole cheered.

"Alright!" Goku, Krillin, Puar, and Launch cheered.

"Good luck honey." Bulma winked.

"Finally, more food for me at Capsule Corp." Oolong said with joy, until he got slapped by Puar.

"Speaking of symbols, what do you plan on wearing to our match?" Venom asked, looking in Launch's direction.

"What do you mean?" Launch asked confused.

"He means our symbiote symbol Launch." Pistole explained. "Like Father's spider symbol."

"Yes, we are deciding on with symbol to take, whether it is our symbiote symbol or our Turtle Hermit symbol." Venom explained. "Our choice will be based off of yours."

"Do we even have a regular symbiote symbol?" Launch asked.

"Not yet, the symbol can be made into any shape we want." Pistole said.

"We guess you will have to wait and see Venom." Launch smirked.

"So, are we going to mention why Launch called Venom darling after he punched Yamcha into a food truck this morning?" Krillin whispered to Master Roshi.

"Krillin, let's not-" Master Roshi was about to say before getting yelled at.

"WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT SYMBIOTE HEARING!!!" Launch and Pistole yelled, the former getting all flustered. "NOW THAT VENOM KN-!!!"

"Yeah, we have been meaning to ask you about that. What does darling mean?" Goku asked.

"Yes, is darling a type of food?" Venom asked.

"Well you see-uuhhhh." Launch tried to explain but was dumbstruck. She did not want to lie, but she also did not want to admit her feelings either.

"UGH! Never mind that!" Bulma said. "It's finally time for you to explain yourself Venom! Are you an alien and who is this King in Black I have heard about?"

"Whether we are an alien or not, we don't know. It all gets fussy before we bumped our head as a child." Venom explained. "However, we will explain our dreams."

And so, Venom went into detail about his dreams. The first being an entity born of the void known as the King in Black, a short haloed blue man of authority, and a purple child Venom had named...'Zeni'? The second dream was about the final moments of a rebel Goku had some unknown attachment to as he stood up against a horned demon. Venom believed the rebel's name was Bardock or something, but did not know for sure. All the while, Launch was relieved and thankful for Bulma for stepping in. Granted she did it out of jealousy and her own scientific pursuits, but she was glad the situation was avoided for now. So, she listened in on Venom's tale as she gazed at the stars.

"Such a beautiful night. It's nice to hear Venom's tale over and over again." Launch thought, but then a sharp wave of emotion cut through her like a knife, Pistole emitting a sudden urge of panic and fear.

"Pistole what's wrong." Launch asked her symbiote.

"You poor fools, Venom doesn't even realize what's coming for us since he bumped his head, but we do. It might take one, two, ten, or a hundred years, but he will escape the Deadzone and eventually come to destroy us all. He is inevitable." Pistole said shaken.

"Who in Kami's name is coming?" Launch asked in absolute fear, as everyone looked at her in confusion.

"The King in Black." Pistole stated. "God is coming. Knull."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

85.7K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...
43.5K 1.3K 25
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...
963 11 11
(PJO/Dragon Ball/MHA crossover) After the events of The Titans Curse and a loss of life. Percy Jackson ventures to Japan to discover his not so m...
Down to Earth (Vegeta x Bulma) kay

Любовные романы

22.1K 529 17
What if Bulma and Vegeta met when they were teenagers? How will their developing romance change the story that we're all so familiar with? -Takes pl...