Opposites Attract - Terunori...

De kazu_kazu

Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would... Mai multe

KAZU
Start
Midget
Title
Terunori
You again?!
A Smile
Research Society
Result
A voice
Offer
Join
Questions
Mango Pudding
Broken
Group
A word that you cannot write
Comeback
Mango Parfait
Payback
Vacation
Ruined. Maybe.
Enjoyable
Weird Hair
Braid
Trust
Achivement
Comfort Hug
Dinner
Words
Date
Back
He's a what?
Punishment
Nighty night
Pay back
Up all night
Refund
Mini Date
Ah yes- I art
Calm before the storm
RIP😔✊
Declaration of war
Untitled Part 44
First day
Look! I did something :D
Second
Fourth
Taking the Crown
Shackles
Joining
Central
Mitsue and Hano
A lesson to learn
Poisonous
Motherr's lesson
🕯🎃 Haloween Special 🎃🕯
Early concepts
News
Purpose
Replies
💝💜Valentines shenanigans💜💝
Tea party
Shokugeki
No memory
Good bye
Third year
Proposal
Wedding
- END -

Missed calls

1.4K 74 63
De kazu_kazu

Story time!

I was locked in the freezer by my group mate during classes. I was there banging on the thick ass metal door for like 2 minutes until they could finally hear me 🌚🌚

~•~•~•

Innocent little (Y/N), she was the cute and spoiled young lady of the (L/N) family.

She was born from (L/N)(M/N), the only daughter of the family, and the oldest. She was a great person, really. She went to Totsuki and was talented enough to land her the second seat.

And when she graduated, she followed in her parent's footsteps and became quite known, but only for a while...

"Mommy!" The little child cheered, reaching for her mother. (M/N) smiled widely, picking up her daughter. "Mommy, will you and daddy be for my birthday this time?"

"Hmm... it's a secret!" (M/N) answered with a cheeky grin, giving the little girl a kiss. "But mommy promise that you'll get your gift!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"..." Silence. It was very silent. Obviously, since you were alone in the room. Duh.

You used to love silence, it was the one thing you couldn't get after meeting Terunori, he was there at every turn, it was sometimes creepy to see him suddenly standing there, you almost threw the hot caramel at his face once.

But now, silence is what you despised the most. The silence and the small present on the table gave you an eerie feeling. That present that your mother gave you before leaving for Hokkaido.

You sighed, reaching for the box wrapped in a (E/C) ribbon, your mother's favorite color, and slowly opened the item.

A pair of earrings.

Another material gift from her. [*connects dots*]

'I'll put it with the others then.' You closed it back and placed it on the corner of the table, not a bit concerned for it. You've gotten a lot of those things from her. So many gifts that it was impossible to count. "What is it, senpai?"

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan, you found me..." Kobayashi entered the room, wrapped around a very warm coat, despite the heater already blasting. "What are you doing here? Don't you want to see the first years doing their exam?"

"No." You answered plainly, walking over to the window, watching as some of the more lucky students get on a car, some of the faces you can recognize from what used to be your RS. "The exams are rigged, there's no fun in it."

"Geez, I thought you were on Central's side?" She asked with a pout, poròsely using 'central' rather than 'our'. Even she didn't like Central, she was only here to be by her friend's side. "But still, you're right, this exam and everything that Azami's doing is all shit."

"Yes. Azami is shit." You nodded with a straight face, making the older girl stifle in a laugh.

"I'm surprised you're still here tho." She added, standing beside you. "Here I thought that you wouldn't let anyone touch your empire, you basically owned the school, so why did you follow Central?"

"..." no answer.

"Is it because of your parents?" Her question made you flinch slightly, turning to her and gave her a warning to look to stop. "(Y/N)-chan, I know everything that goes on in the world of celebrity chefs, you know. My family is quite known to be quite the hound dogs when it comes to the gossip of the filthy rich."

"Kobayashi," You warned, clenching your fists to keep your emotion in check. She took the warning and tossed something to you, which you caught quite easily. You looked over your hand and your eyes slightly widened in surprise. "How... did you get... my phone?"

"Your mommy should really keep a watch on her things." She shrugged with her usual smirk. "I take it that you haven't read anything in there, did you."

"No... mother didn't allow me to..." You answered, opening the turned off item. Once it finally loaded, you could see the notification going wild, luckily it was muted. There were a whole bunch of messages, but the top of it all...

Mon amour: 84 missed calls. 631 unread messages.

Mitsue: 23 missed calls. 51 unread messages.

Hano: 43 missed calls. 85 unread messages.

How strange. Why was Terunori's name there when he clearly showed just how much he didn't want to bother with you. Surprisingly, Mitsue and Hano were there as well. You were sure that after that night... they wouldn't glance back at you again, someone who just up and abandoned them.

You were selfish and being a brat, why do they still care?

Mon amour:

Three weeks ago:

2:36 a.m
It's been a shitty week for you, I know. I can't see you or anything because of your mom. I really have the urge to insult her, but I know just how much you've been waiting for her and all that jazz. But I really can't help it, sooner or later I'm about to kidnap you.

2:41 a.m
Masafumi said okay.

8:03 a.m
You're always an early riser, so good morning even if it's late.

1:24 p.m
(YYYYY/NNNN)!! Don't miss lunch!

5:50 p.m
You better not be drowning in paperwork right now, or I will personally drag you out of your office!!

1:057 a.m
I know it's morning and I know you're gonna scold me, but good night. Don't stay up too late.

All the messages were the same near the same timeframe. All of them reminding you of the usual things he used to nag you about before all of this. It was funny, you could almost hear him whining about not getting enough attention. All of them were nearly the same, but the last message...

Yesterday, 12:38 p.m

(Y/N). If you're part of central, then I'll be a Rebel. We'll see each other again, but we won't be on the same side. Remember our conversation a few days back?

Don't forget that. Cause I swear, (Y/N), I'm going to show you just how good you can be without needing that woman's approval.

You're so much better than what she makes you be.

I love you. [fuck it*cries*]

Something inside you just... broke out. Something just suddenly went crashing down on your entire being. You could feel your face getting hotter by the second, but was it a blush, or was it...

"There are people who know you better than that woman, (Y/N)-chan..." Kobayashi whispered, placing a hand on your back, comforting you while you cried.

Kobayashi let you cry, knowing this was probably the first time you've ever broken down. She knew just how prideful you were, and how the only one who could ever tear down those walls was Terunori.

And since she Treated as her own little brother, she wanted to help, not only him, but you as well.

Because in her eyes, you deserved a lot better than what had happened to you.

"(Y/N)-chan, where will you stand now?" she asked, letting go of you, holding out a paper with a number on it. "You can only stand on one side. Pick one. I won't hold a grudge because I never really liked central in the first place."

What will you choose?

Choose to stand in this Central where you were nothing but a puppet.

Or.

Stand beside the boy who was still next to you even after pushing him away so much.

Take your pick now, (Y/N).

||A.N||

I am, in fact, alive. So hello and sorry for not being active :(

I honestly thought that winter break would give me time but NOPE! I HAD THREE exams the first week of school, which was last week I-😀

Also new extra chapter is out!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

86.8K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...
43.2K 1.2K 15
Shinomiya Kojiro X OC Ishikawa Juno, a first-year transfer student from the countryside, is slightly clumsy and sometimes dim-witted, but in the kitc...
25.5K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...
76.2K 1.7K 11
Sara Yukihira, fraternal twin sister of Soma Yukihira and daughter of Jōichirō Yukihira, has been cooking for 12 years of her life and has love every...