With You || Lee Gon /Jo Yeong

By MrPervertchoi

Lee Gon gave a name. Yeong accept it. But they never thought the deepness of their action carried. Not even w... More

Prologue
The Beginning
Growing up together
Missing You
Feeling
Promise
Waiting
dangerous reunion
Request
1st Step
One and a half Step
Break
Happiness doesn't last long
Being Through
New Captain Of Royal guards
Insecurities
Tender
Calmness
Strom
영 (Young - Zero)
Jeong Tae Eul
Crossing between 0 and 1
On the right path
Travel through time
Return
Danger
The Last Straw
Rewriting History Pt.1
New start
Date
Revelation
Fighting for Love
33
34
35
36
37
Royal Wedding
Punishment
40
Chapter 41
42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
45
Announcement
47
A/N
Chapter 48
Fire
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
0000
A/N

Rewriting History Pt. 2

1K 46 22
By MrPervertchoi

Young prince picks four tiger sword with difficult, it’s heavy. But his heart fells heavier than that. His eyes keep pouring tears, he lost his father. His father get kills front of his eyes.

“Do you really think that you can hurt me with that?” Lee Lim asks looking at prince.

“I will try!” Young Lee Gon shouts, still sobbing. Lee Lim frowns looking at his nephew’s courage.

“I am waiting for your order.” Lee Lim’s follower, deputy captain of royal guard said, pointing his gun at prince. Young Lee Gon looks at him.

“Kill him” Lee Lim orders. Hearing that Young prince looks at his Uncle. As he tight his grip on sword, glasses of  ciline broke down. Lee Lim, Prince Lee Gon and guards covers their heads from broken glasses. Piece of broken glass cuts Lee Lim’s hand, making him to loss his grip on Manpasikjeok and it fall down without breaking. Prince Lee Gon runs from altar.

At the same time two figures enter, shooting at Lee Lim’s followers. Like two piece of puzzle, Lee Gon and Yeong work together, bring down every traitors.

‘There’s an emergency at Cheonjongo. Calling all royal guards. Royal guards assemble immediately!’ Voice of emergency alert sound through palace.

Yeong runs toward Prince, while fighting through his path. He covers young prince’s body with his own. Taking bullets. But he fights with his remain energy.

Gon shoots who was shooting at his lover. Then other guards who shoot back at him.

Lee Lim cover’s his body with one of guard. Then push his limp body to ground. He picks whole Manpasikjeok, smirking victory he grips it, covering his blood on it. 

Lee Gon looks at his half of Manpasikjeok, that despairing into thin air. It seems like because one of them now own whole Manpasikjeok, they lost others.

Lee Lim left Cheonjongo. Lee Gon looks walks toward altar shooting down at remain traitors. Before he leave Cheonjongo he looks at his lover, who is covering his younger self with his body and shoot at guard behind him.

‘I will be back to get you. Please hold until then. Please!’ Lee Gon prays looking at Yeong. With one last look at his lover, he left Cheonjongo, to catch Lee Lim.

Lee Gon runs toward east door of palace. It already wide opened, his four tiger sword is on floor. He picks it and runs to bamboo forest, he know Lee Lim is surely going there.

~

Inside the Cheonjongo,

Jo Yeong place his shacking hand on young Lee Gon’s neck, checking his pulse. He flees it. He make it, he protect his king, his lover. Yeong smiles in relief. He can die without guilt, he saved him. Yong Lee Gon place his bloody hand on Yeong’s big hand. Yeong hugs prince tightly.

Yeong hears voices. Palace staffs and Lady Noh are searching King and prince. He knows he can’t get caught. So he lay down prince unconcise body on cold floor after kissing his crown. Then he gets up and walks behind altar and sits down there.

“Pyeha!”

“Pyeha!” 

“Take Pyeha and His highness to hospital at once!”

Yeong heard people crying for their loss. And he saw Lady Noh carrying Young prince. He sighs, knowing his king will make it.

Yeong think about his family, his lover who is fighting to catch Lee Lim. Now everything is end, Yeong knows this is his end. But he isn’t sad. He protect his king, his lover. He know he will die before his lover come back.

Yeong slowly release his last breath, tears flowing down from his eyes, mind full of his lover and their memories.

~

Lee Lim runs through bamboo forest and stops at clearing to catch his breath. He looks his surrounding to know if someone following him.

Thunderous sound heard through silent forest, except sound of bamboo leaves shacking. Lee Lim looks at his behind, there is two stone pillars building at where it was empty ground before. Those two stone pillars are shining with red, giving it eerie looks. Lee Lim stares at it, eyes shine with joy.

“I was right. I was right after all. This must be the door to another world -.” Lee Lim mutters happily to himself.

But he didn’t get chance to finish his sentences, because suddenly someone cut his hand with sword. Lee Lim falls to ground holding his wounded hand. Manpasikjeok fall to ground.

Lee Lim looks at attacker. And saw same person before at Cheonjongo. He looks at Manpasikjeok on ground and crawl toward It. Lee Gon, who is his attacker, cuts his other hand again, making he cannot pick flute on ground. Lee Lim kneel down, looking at other. Lee Gon aims his sword to his uncle’s neck.

“Who the hell are you? Why are you after me? And why do you have the four tiger sword?”  Lee Lim asks.

“I am the King of the Kingdom of Corea. The rightful owner of the four tiger sword, and the one who will carry out your capital punishment.” Lee Gon replied.

“The King? The king just died at my hands. So how could you be the King?” Lee Lim asks confusedly.

“The sky bestows the heart upon us, and the ground helps the spirit. The sun and Moon are formed. As the mountains and streams form, Lightning strikes.” Lee Gon quotes down as reply.

“You must be the Crown prince.” Lee Lim said, getting idea who Gon is.  He looks at Manpasikjeok on the ground.

“This must be the power of the Manpasikjeok. You are Lee Gon.” Lee Lim said again.

“A sage is moved to defeat the evil of the mountains and streams. Wield it with deep thoughts, and make things right.” Lee Gon continues,

“Traitor Lee Lim. I sentence you to beheading.” Lee Gon shouts cutting Lee Lim’s head down with his sword.

Lee Lim falls down, dead. And after few minutes his body disappears to dust. Making only Lee Gon stand in middle of bamboo forest.

~

At same time at between 1 and 0,

Jeong Tae Eul panics seen their part of Manpasikjeok disappearing. She looks at his boyfriend who looks at same expression.

“Looks like, I owned whole flute. If my part disappeared, so will other one. That means my Nephew won’t get back. So what are you guys going to do?” Lee Lim asks smirking.

“If he fails to stop you, we will do that. Me and Shin Jae won’t give you chance to live again.” Tae Eul said aiming her gun at Lee Lim and shoots.

Lee Lim calmly looks at gun, which was not working because they are at place where everything not working. But before Tae Eul downs her gun, bullet shoot through Lee Lim’s heart. Lee Lim falls down after getting shot.
Everyone get surprised seen time starts to flow at there. Flower petals, balloons and photos that scratches at two entrances, now everywhere going with wind.

With strong wind, Lee Lim’s body disappears to dust.

~

Meanwhile somewhere at universe, 

Boy stops at his track looking at his Yo-Yo.

“I thought it would break, but it sprouted instead. The door will close, and only the memories will remain. And should I give one more chance to brave one? Or just let it be?” he thoughts.

Then he smiles to himself knowing what to do.
“I will give another chance.” he said walking again.

Lee Gon slowly moves his hand to touch his scare on neck, which is now also disappearing. His hand falls down. His sighs with relief. He knows, with this everything happened in past years will change. Everyone’s memories will change. People helped him to his success won’t remember him anymore. People who died because of their war will be alive. He is glad that he succeed.

But

He is losing big thing,

It’s his happiness,

His world,

His love,

His only reason to live,

Who probably fighting with his last breathe to protect his younger-self.

Gon now remember. That he is holding big warm hand. Someone checking his pulse and hugging him tight. His warm lips on his forehead before losing warmth.

He knew, who that person, who saved him that night is. It was his Yeong. His lover.

Gon runs toward entrance to get his lover back. He won’t let his boyfriend to die. He won’t.

This is his only chance.

He won’t lose his lover.

He will open every single door in the universe to get his lover back.

And he will give  he deserves to his lover this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 419 14
..a simple love story "it all started with a date, in spring..." β€’ Jo Yeong x Myeong Seung Ah β€’ Β« FANFICTION/ROMANCE Β» highest rank: #2 in thekingete...
1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
1.2K 64 15
What will you choose? Power or Love? One of the hier of the Manoban and will continue the legacy of her parents for running their clan who was one of...
12.2K 551 31
The love story of Jeong Tae Eul and Lee Gon ( the king and the queen of the Kingdom of Corea ) was just a fairy tale to Lee Eun Ah before she found...