The Symbiote Saiyan Book 2: T...

By Acrawft

Last time on Book 1 of The Symbiote Sayian. Goku and Venom had met and joined Bulma on her quest to find the... More

Kame House
Krillin
V
Launch
Venom vs. Blonde Launch
The Turtle Hermit Gi
Unpacking
Running Contest
Stony Royale
Milk Bell
A Holey Workout
Old Memories
Jumping the Turtle
Friends Old and New
Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament
Launch vs. Nam
Pistole Part 1
Pistole Part 2
Water, Rising Stars, and a Bat
Pistole vs. Bulma
Selection
Yamcha vs. Jackie Chun
Launch vs. Ranfan
Excelsior Therapy
Venom vs. Giran
Answers Owed
Apology
About Your Visions
Krillin vs. Jackie Chun
Venom vs. Launch (Pistole) 2: The Semifinals
The Ruby
The Wacky Lovesick Mindscape Of Bulma Briefs
Imposter Revealed
Venom vs. Master Roshi
Lesson Learned
Post Credit Scenes

Krillin vs. Bacterian

181 8 20
By Acrawft

"Well, your up first Hobbit." Venom stated as he climbed to the roof scanning the large crowd looking for Bulma, Oolong, and Puar. "We would offer you a laundry pin for your nose before you step out to face that smelly gorilla, but you don't have a nose. Though, you might be grateful this time that you don't have one."

"Thank you Venom, but even if I did have a nose, we wouldn't accept the offer." Krillin said knowing when the symbiote was being serious or just joking. "You, me, and Launch have come a long way under the tutelage of Master Roshi. It wouldn't be right if we accepted any help for our own fights."

"We understand." Venom said.

"Before I go out, have you located the rest of our friends?" Krillin asked.

"The grandpa stealer, the swine, and the floating cat are right up front." Venom confirmed. "When you walk out, they will be on your left."

"And what about Master Roshi?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah, what about Master Roshi?" Yamcha smirked. "Isn't he in the crowd?"

"The old geezer is all the way in the back of the crowd by the north entrance." Venom confirmed.

"What?!" Yamcha and Launch yelled as Jackie Chun smiled to himself. Yamcha, Launch, and Krillin climbed up onto the roof were Venom was. It was easy for Launch considering she had Pistole while it took a few seconds longer for the men to get up there.

"Where is he?" Yamcha said looking around.

"Right there Rock Hopper, just a little to the right." Venom said pointing to the figure.

"Hey I see him." Krillin said. "Definitely looks like Master Roshi."

"Wait a minute." Launch thought. "Isn't that-"

"Nam, your opponent from yesterday?" Pistole finished off in Launch's mind. "The same one who sent you to the hospital before we bonded with you."

"Yeah, why is he dressed up like Master Roshi?" Launch thought. "I bet that old geezer had something to do with this."

"Undoubtedly, but what did Roshi do to persuade Nam?" Pistole asked.

"We will soon see." Launch thought. "Master Roshi once said to have patience and let some situations unfold."

"And let him make a fool out of himself in the end." Pistole said. "Nice."

"I guess that is Master Roshi..." Yamcha said. "Unless that guy is an imposter!"

Launch and Krillin collapsed on the roof while Venom repeatedly smashed his own head into the shingles, desperately trying to resist hurting the bandit before the tournament was done for today.

"That is such sus." Launch muttered.

"Yeah, I mean besides the fact that the guy looks like he paid a visit to Michael Bay's personal movie tanner, he has the same sunglasses, cane, and beard." Krillin argued. "That is our master."

"Say what you will, but I will prove that Jackie Chun is Master Roshi!" Yamcha stubbornly stated. "I will show you all during our match!"

"You don't know when to quit. Do you Rock Hopper?" Venom growled.

"Heh, a true warrior never quits!" Yamcha triumphantly stated.

"That applies to a battle, not solving a mystery." Launch growled while face palming her own forehead. "Your only going to make yourself look like an idiot."

"You will just have to see." Yamcha smugly stated.

"Well anyway, my match is about to start." Krillin said jumping off the roof. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck!" Goku, Launch, Venom, and Yamcha said cheering their friend on.

"You two can go down if you want to, we are staying here to observe." Venom offered.

"No way, I like it up here." Launch said, looking a little red as she got a little closer to Venom. "Being a symbiote means I have to get used to high and dark places."

"Yeah, I can stay up here too." Yamcha said. "We have a better view of the fight."

"Learn to read the room Hayden Crywalker." Pistole complained as she came out of Launch's shoulder.

"Read the room?" What's going on?" Yamcha asked confused.

"Yeah, what is going on?" Venom asked confused as well.

"Ugh, never mind." Launch groaned. "The moment has been killed anyway."

"Hey Pistole, why are you out of Launch?" Goku asked. "We thought you didn't want to reveal yourself before our match."

"You be surprised how many people look up." Pistole answered. "But in the event someone does, we will slither back into our host when that time comes."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for today's event!?" The Tournament Announcer yelled into the mic as he stepped on the square arena in front of the large audience. The crowd erupted into a crazed cheer.

"Today's match consists of two completely different men. One may look like a small bald monk child, but has been trained under the legendary martial artist Master Roshi! Give it you for Krillin of the Turtle Hermit School!" The Announcer shouted as Krillin walked onto the ring, making more than half the crowd cheer, a sign that he was the more beloved out of the two fighters in this match.

"Go Krillin! Knock them dead!" Oolong shouted.

"Yeah Krillin! You have been trained under Master Roshi like Goku and Venom!" Bulma shouted. "Show everyone whose boss!"

"You can do it Krillin!" Puar shouted.

"Alright Krillin's opponent today, waying in at over 600 pounds is a cook from the restaurant chain Kerry Fried Chicken. He may be huge, but his secret weapon tends to fill one's soul and nose with a sense of dread. Give it up for Bacterian!" The Tournament Announcer shouted.

Most of the crowd booed while a few cheered as Bacterian stepped out onto the ring. He stopped in the middle and shot two fists up in the air for a dramatic introduction. However, all it did was made everyone cough and gag as the smell from his armpits was released into the air.

"We have tasted skunks better smelling than that garbage dump!" Venom complained.

"And just when I got a super powered nose, this trash compactor comes in!" Launch yelled in aggravation.

"Kick Hagrid the Grouch in the nuts for us Baldo Baggins!" Pistole complained.

Krillin tried to bow with respect to Bacterian, but the cook didn't care much. The giant was too busy picking his belly button and eating whatever lint came out of it. As he chewed with his mouth open, most of the audience could see that he was missing most of his yellow teeth.

"Alright ready...begin!" The Tournament Announcer shouted as Krillin shot towards Bacterian the deliver the first punch. The attack connected and sent the smelly giant flying, landing on his back. Krillin took this opportunity to jump up high in the air, intending to kick Bacterian in the stomach while he was on the ground. As the bald child was flying down, Bacterian gave a sinister smile as he rolled over and farted. Then Bacterian punched the gasping Krillin while he was midair, sending him flying several feet back where Krillin was orginially positioned at the start of the match.

"Ha ha ha, the time to quit smelling my wrath isn't here yet little bald man." Bacterian grinned. "Time for my special technique. I got this from my cousin's wife's brother. His name was Wario."

While struggling to get up, Bacterian unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants, and let loose a humongous cloud of gas point blank into Krillin's face. When the green gas cleared and everyone stopped coughing, it looked like to most that Krillin was knocked out cold.

"Oh no, Krillin." Bulma said worried.

"Oh no guys, it looks like he's done for." Yamcha said as he looked over to Venom and Launch. He was surprised to find them grinning at the sight.

"Don't you guys care about your friend." Yamcha said angrily. "He is about to loose."

"Yes, if the Hobbit could smell properly." Venom said.

"Huh?" Yamcha said. "I know Krillin doesn't have a nose, but he does has the sense of smell right?"

"Just watch." Was all Launch said as Krillin got up from the ground and began to stretch his body like nothing happened.

"What? How are you immune to my wonderful smell?" Bacterian asked. "No matter, all I have to do is hit you really hard."

Bacteria delivered his own series of punches and kicks, but all Krillin did was yawn in response.

"How? How can this be?" Bacterian said stepping back in fright. "No one can take that much smell and damage without passing out."

"Well, you see Mister Bacterian, I was born with a condition where I have to smell and breathe through my own skin, kinda like an earthworm." Krillin explained. "By now, I would have definitely passed out, however I have been training with a very good friend of mine. You know Venom, that very psychotic werespider up there."

Bacterian looked to where Krillin was pointing to and saw Venom on the roof with Launch and Yamcha. Venom saw that he was being noticed and waved hello innocently, giving a very toothy smile.

"That monster right there beat the heck out of me every day for six months straight, sometimes even twice a day." Krillin further explained. "However, all that beating was a blessing in disguise. I am now able to regulate my breathing and sense of smell at superhuman levels, not to mention become far more pain resistant to physical attacks. In his own caring and abusive way, Venom was actually helping enhance my defense and physical endurance."

"Your welcome buddy!" Venom shouted as if he was a four year old boy. Launch giggled sweetly at the overused innocence gesture.

"Hey, how come I am not pain resistant like Krillin?" Yamcha complained. "I get beaten by you too."

"Because we don't beat you as much as we like." Venom simply stated. Yamcha didn't know whether to be honored or relieved about the comment.

"And now, this match is over." Krillin said as he punched Bacterian in face, sending the cook flying out of the ring. Nearly everyone got out the way, however Oolong was a bit too slow as the giant of a man fell on top him, out cold.

"And that's a ring out!" The Announcer said. "Krillin wins!"

Krillin jumped for joy as Venom, Launch, Bulma, and Yamcha greeted him. Puar on the other hand was trying to help Oolong squeeze out before his bones got crushed.

"You did great out there." Goku greeted.

"You definitely made us and that old geezer proud." Launch congratulated.

"Hey Venom, give me a high five. I never would have done it without you." Krillin asked.

Venom of course did exactly that...across Krillin's face. The bald monk was sent flying into a nearby tree, hitting his head with a loud thud. Yamcha gasped, while Bulma and Launch shook their heads. As Krillin got up, he began to laugh causing the others to join in as well.

"We are glad that you are now in the semifinals." Venom said. "We hope to face off with you soon."

"Me too Venom." Krillin said. "Me too."

"Well, in ten minutes I will be facing off against Jackie Chun." Yamcha said. "Wish me luck you guys."

"We will." Venom said. "You will definitely need it Rock Hopper."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...
106K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...
11.8K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...
46.1K 1.3K 66
What if instead of fighting Frieza until the end, Bardock had one last vision that convinced him to follow his younger son to Earth? Would he kill al...