The Symbiote Saiyan Book 2: T...

De Acrawft

Last time on Book 1 of The Symbiote Sayian. Goku and Venom had met and joined Bulma on her quest to find the... Mais

Kame House
Krillin
V
Launch
Venom vs. Blonde Launch
The Turtle Hermit Gi
Unpacking
Running Contest
Stony Royale
Milk Bell
A Holey Workout
Old Memories
Jumping the Turtle
Friends Old and New
Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament
Launch vs. Nam
Pistole Part 1
Pistole Part 2
Water, Rising Stars, and a Bat
Pistole vs. Bulma
Krillin vs. Bacterian
Yamcha vs. Jackie Chun
Launch vs. Ranfan
Excelsior Therapy
Venom vs. Giran
Answers Owed
Apology
About Your Visions
Krillin vs. Jackie Chun
Venom vs. Launch (Pistole) 2: The Semifinals
The Ruby
The Wacky Lovesick Mindscape Of Bulma Briefs
Imposter Revealed
Venom vs. Master Roshi
Lesson Learned
Post Credit Scenes

Selection

189 8 12
De Acrawft

"Well, I guess Launch has a symbiote now. This day is certainly off to a good start." Krillin said sarcastically as he turned to Venom. "Are you two okay?"

"Yeah, never been better Hobbit." Venom said as he picked himself up from the hole he was in.

"For some reason I think you actually liked that blow to the head." Oolong shrugged.

"Hey, what about me?" Yamcha said as he walked over from the crash site, his head covered in blueberry pie. "No one asked if I was okay."

"You get hit by a symbiote nearly every hour, you'll be fine." Oolong said. "Besides, it's not every day Venom gets his butt kicked by a stronger person."

"Launch is stronger....right?" Puar asked.

"She sure is." Venom said rubbing his jaw. "The child is usually stronger than the parent, but tends to lack self-control until they get a little older. We are surprised Launch lasted this long."

"Which makes us want to fight her even more! This is so exciting! Our child is already stronger than us." Goku said with much joy.

"Sorry Goku, but the whole reproduction thing falls mostly on us for the time being." Venom said.

"Wait a minute, I thought you couldn't remember anything after that time Goku bumped his head when you were a baby and Grandpa Gohan was taking care of you. How can you remember that though?" Krillin asked.

"Can you remember how to reproduce after you lost your memories?" Venom asked.

"Fair point." Krillin answered.

"Come up off the floor Launch, it's time to get into the tournament." Venom said offering his huge hand to help the blonde up off her knees.

"Yeah, okay." Launch said taking the symbiote's hand. "Wait a minute, what ever happened to calling us 'Monster' or 'Clueless' Launch?"

"It's because your bonded to a symbiote now." Goku said as Venom reverted back into the monkey child's body. "Your one of us now."

"Or its because our darling loves us even more." Pistole said for only Launch to hear.

"Maybe that is part of it, but I think it has mostly to do with what Goku said." Launch said. "We are in the same boat as Venom and Goku now."

"Hey Bulma, did you notice something about Venom's demeanor?" Oolong asked. "Because it almost sounds like-"

"-He's behaving almost like a human parent." Bulma said, looking as if she was remembering a lost dream.

"Do you think it is because Venom's adaptability?" Oolong asked.

"I am not sure." Bulma said shaking her head in disbelief.

"Hey Bulma! We are going in." Yamcha yelled back as he was following Goku, Launch, Jackie Chun, and Krillin inside. "See you guys when we are in the ring."

"Go get them Yamcha!" Puar shouted. "You can do it!"

"Good luck out there!" Bulma shouted as she waved the group of fighters goodbye.

"Knock him dead Venom!" Oolong shouted as Puar gave him a nasty look.

"What? Between Venom and a new symbiote that seemingly strong than him, do you really think Yamcha stands a chance?" Oolong stated. Both Puar and Bulma didn't argue back since they knew that Oolong was telling a little more than a sliver of truth.

Meanwhile inside the tournament grounds...

"So Launch, are you going to tell us how you were able to play host to another symbiote?" Krillin asked.

"I would, but I do owe the others an explanation as well, especially Master Roshi." Launch said as she took a brief glance at Jackie Chun before he would notice. "I will tell you everything that happened between me and Pistole at dinner tonight with everyone around."

"Pistole huh? How original." Yamcha smirked. Before Venom could react, a blue and yellow hand shot out of Launch's waist and punched the desert bandit in the nuts before anyone would notice. Yamcha crumpled to the ground in pain.

"If you still have a problem with it Hayden Crywalker, I can also throw you through a wall." Pistole said as she turned to Krillin who was laughing hysterically. "And that same threat is for you too Baldo Baggins."

"Uhhhhh...sure thing Pistole and Launch." Krillin stuttered. "Great, another bald dwarf nickname to add to the symbiote comment collection."

"Hehehe, we gave birth to a real spiteful child with a nice beautiful host to boot." Venom said. However he quickly became embarrassed of what he said, even if it was only Goku who heard it.

"We knew it, we do have a thing for Launch!" Goku thought while smirking.

"We know that means that you will eventually have a crush on Launch too." Venom mentioned. "At least when we grow older. If one of us has it, the other will be eventually affected as well."

"And Bulma." Goku thought.

"What?" Venom said confused.

"We haven't noticed?" Goku thought mischievously. "It may not be as intense as your feelings for Launch, but they are there."

"The grandpa stealer is just a friend and we know it." Venom stubbornly said.

"Yeah sure..." Goku teased. "We are kinda attracted to all the women we meet huh?"

"We are attracted to strong women WITH crazy and physically violent personalities, which means just the grandpa stealer and Launch." Venom said. "It is unlikely we will fall for someone else, especially that child demon of the Oxy Unclean King, Chichi."

"We know she was just offering us food." Goku argued.

"MARRIAGE IS NOT A FOOD! IT IS SOME KIND OF TRAP!" Venom yelled back. "THAT DEMON CHICHI WILL NO DOUBT LURE US IN WITH FOOD AND THEN BLAST US WITH SOMEONE KIND OF SONIC SCREAM FROM HER MOUTH THAT WILL TEAR OUR VERY ESSENCE OUT! THAT IS HER MARRIAGE!"

"Hey Venom? Are you feeling okay?" Launch asked. "Pistole said you are getting a bit agitated."

"Oh nothing, Venom is just recalling an encounter we would rather forget about." Goku said.

"Well then tell that needle teethed freak to be quiet or I will beat yer." Launch threatened. "The Announcer is coming on and we want to hear him."

"Oh Kami we love this woman. We can listen to her threats of violence all week until we fall peacefully asleep." Venom purred.

"Vinny, are you sure Mick didn't replace the contents of this raffle bowl this time?" The Tournament Announcer whispered to his coworker.

"He has been at home, unable to do it today." Vinny said. "He also said something about never being able to walk again."

"Nah, Mick is probably faking it just so he can sleep in late after watching wrestling at midnight." The Tournament Announcer whispered. "I don't know why he does this, especially when there are way better programs to watch. It doesn't matter, it's show time now."

"Ladies, gentlemen, and weird looking xenomorphs that we are now starting to know about!! Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament!" The Tournament Announcer said as he spoke into the microphone, causing Goku and Launch to wince in some pain. "Today we have the eight finalists who will go on to face off against each other for a whole adoring crowd to see! Here we have a bowl that contains the names of the contenders who will be randomly selected for the quarter finals. When I call your name, come forth to claim your letter. First up is the abominable Giran!"

"Heh, move aside pip squeaks." Giran said as he approached the Announcer, shoving Goku and Yamcha out of the way.

"That stupid dragon." Yamcha growled. "And to think he got into the quarter finals because there wasn't any skilled opponents that would match his size."

"Don't worry Rock Hopper, we will take pleasure in wiping that smug look off of Dorkwing." Venom whispered into Yamcha's ear. "In fact, we might even skip a day beating you up, since we would have had enough fun beating him up instead."

"Giran takes slot H!" The Announcer said. "Next up is the show runner Jackie Chun!"

"Well boys and girls, looks like its my turn." Jackie Chun said as he slowly made his way to the bowl.

"Hey guys, I still think Jackie Chun is Master Roshi in disguise." Yamcha said. "What do you guys think?"

"Nope, he is definitely not Master Roshi!" Goku and Launch said at the same exact time, mouths smiling wide. Both symbiotes were taking too much pleasure in Yamcha's cluelessness.

"Yeah, I agree with Goku and Launch." Krillin answered, the only one of the three being genuine about it. "We all spent six months with Master Roshi, so if the two of them don't think so, so will I."

"Fine how it your way, but I am going to prove that Jackie Chin is really Master Roshi. You will see." Yamcha pouted.

"Yeah, good luck with that Hayden Crywalker." Pistole commented.

"And Jackie Chun takes block D!" The Tournament Announcer said. "Next up is Goku, also known as Venom! You may know him as the child who turned into a black gooy monster and heroically rescued one of our contestants from near fatal injuries. Other fighters have already coined him the Lethal Protector!"

"Lethal Protector? We like that nickname, although it doesn't really fit since we don't kill." Venom said to Goku as the monkey child walked up to receive his letter.

"And Goku takes slot G!" The Announcer said. "That means that he will be facing off against Giran! It will be a fight to see who is the King of the Monsters!"

"We will enjoy feasting on his wings." Venom said battle hungry.

"Next up is Ranfan!" The Announcer said. "This lass has warmed the hearts of every male she has met in ring. To bad they couldn't keep the ring."

"I will enjoy beating that little twit half to death." Launch growled.

"Don't forget about us too." Pistole said.

"No, I rather have you come in for bigger opponents like Venom and Jackie Chun, this little bitch is all mine." Launch said.

"If you say so." Pistole said.

"And Ranfan takes slot E. Next we have Bacterian, who in the exhibition round was able to-ugh!" The Tournament Announcer said as he coughed and gagged at the stench of the approaching Bacterian.

"Hey! That was the stinky gorilla we talked about yesterday during the exhibition match!" Goku mentioned.

"For the last time, that is not a gorilla. That is just a very hairy and smelly man." Krillin corrected. "Still, I would not want to be the one facing off against him."

"And Bacterian takes slot A." The Tournament Announcer said in between coughs. "Next we have the underdog himself Krillin!"

Krillin proudly got up and selected his ballot. However, he deadpaned at the slip of paper he elected.

"And Krillin takes slot B!" The Announcer said. "In the first match, he will be facing off against Bacterian!"

HAHAHA!!!" Venom laughed hysterically, making sure everyone heard him. "THE HOBBIT WILL BE FACING OFF AGAINST THE SMELLY GORILLA!! THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!"

"Gee, thanks for being such a good friend." Krillin muttered under his breath.

"Your welcome Hobbit." Venom said, taking it as a compliment.

"Next we have the desert bandit Yamcha!" The Announcer said. "He did a surprisingly good job in the exhibition round, can he hope to win the tournament?"

"No." Venom and Pistole said simultaneously answered for the announcer.

"Stupid symbiotes." Yamcha muttered. "I will show you that I am the best."

"Keep dreaming Rock Hopper." Venom said as Yamcha selected his ballet.

"Slot C! That means Yamcha will be facing off against Jackie Chun! This will be quite the match!" The Announcer said. "Last, but least is fan favorite Launch! She had one of the most incredible exhibition matches one has ever seen, proving that such a beautiful and awesome dame can best a skilled warrior like Nam! Come on up Launch!"

"Gladly, especially since there is only one spot left." Launch grinned. "One free ticket to beating that heck out of bimbet over there."

"We can already taste Ranfan's blood." Pistole drooled.

"Hey, you look surprisingly well." The Announcer said within earshot. "Didn't know the hospital on this island was that good."

"Trust me Johnny Cage, something wonderful did happen, but it's not what you think." Launch said selecting the raffle.

"Why does everyone keep calling me Johnny Cage?" The Announcer wondered. "And it looks like Launch is facing off against Ranfan! This is the first chick fight we are having at the tournament! At least the first 'official' chick fight if the rumors about the destruction outside are true."

"This is so exciting!" Goku said.

"We know, we can feel it. It has begun." Venom grinned.

"Now, it's time for what you have all been waiting for, the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament is about to begin!" The Tournament Announcer said as he opened the doors to a large square arena outside with a large crowd of spectators cheering and flashing cameras. "Now let's head outside for the first match! It's Krillin vs. Bacterian!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.7K 114 18
This is the 4th anniversary of my Goku/Kagome fanfic story called Healing A Broken Heart. When Goku wasn't able to impregnate Chichi after getting ma...
84.7K 2.2K 22
"Didn't Raditz tell you old timer?" Goku growls. "I wasn't born on this planet, I was sent here to destroy it. I'm sure that Gohan dropped me on purp...
85.7K 1.7K 46
Most of the art used in this story come from Twitter user, and Amazing Artist kkkkkirrier! Check them out! In this story you follow a small town, far...
1.2K 92 11
「The Gift of Immortality」 Dragon Ball Story: INSERT READER ╰➤ GENDER-NEUTRAL READER × DRAGON BALL CHARACTERS •°✩°• A warrior named [𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙖...