Okay. (Twilight ~ Sam Uley )

By Cherrypop455

Miley Swan is the older sister to Bella, she's protective, loyal and seems to be imprinted on by the alpha of... More

Introduction
Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
NEW SAM STORY
Epilogue
I updated the boom boom scene
COPY RIGHT

Chapter 46

17.1K 412 95
By Cherrypop455

Miley was driving a little too reckless but she didn't care. She needed to see with her own eyes that her sister had truly been killed by a monster and not some harmless baby. As Miley pulled in she ran inside which wasn't easy pregnant and walked by the living room before stopping short and seeing Rosalie holding a baby. She took a few steps closer and couldn't help the smile that came to her face.

Alice came into the room sighing as she hugged Miley close to her. "The wolves are coming ?" She knew that's the only way Miley would manage to get back is if no one was there to watch her. Nodding vigorously Alice went to warn the others and Miley's eyes went to down the hall. Each step she took a past memory with Bella would run through her head, making her eyes water.

Miley took a deep breathe before looking into the room and her heart felt ready to burst. Edward was biting all over Bella's body to spread the venom but her sister was unmoving blood everywhere. Miley felt a sob escape her at how honey Bella was, and the way her chest didn't seem to move. "Miley? I have to protect my family. I need you to hold Renesmee!" He rushed pulling her view away from Bella and taking her to Rosalie and Jacob who sat on his knees in the living room just staring at the baby.

Edward not noticing at first grabbed his daughter and put her in Miley's arms. She has Bella's eyes, the baby giggled and stared at the woman in wonder. Suddenly Edward heard Jacobs thoughts and roughly shoved him into the wall definitely breaking his arm or at least dislocated it.

It didn't take much longer for Miley to understand why and stare at her best friend in shock. "Jake you?" She tried asking and he nodded as he fixed his arm and looked at the baby in her arms. "This ends tonight." Jake said rushing outside with a worried Miley following him. All the wolves and Cullens were facing each other as Jacob began screaming. Sam's eyes went to Miley and stayed to her before looking at the baby in her arms. He felt himself growl that the baby that had killed Bella was in his imprints arms. He took a step forward but Jacob blocked his view.

"STOP! It's over! You kill her you kill me!" He yelled but Sam stilled snapped his teeth at Jacob perfectly okay with doing it. But soon Jacob shifted and Edward translated. "Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. They can't touch her. No wolf is allowed to hurt another's imprint..... it's their most absolute law." Edward finished as the wolves began to run away. All but one. He stared at his very pregnant fiancé before runnjng into the woods.

Shortly after Sam came out and he made his way towards Miley. Jacob still felt uneasy and followed him. Miley stepped off the porch still holding the baby in her arms. "I told you so." Is all she said but with a gracious smile on her face. She knew this baby would be harmless, and maybe she hadn't directly told him but he knew she was right. He shook his head chuckling lightly as his eyes went to the baby that clung to his imprint but stared at him funny.

"So.....what now? Are you gonna come home tonight ?" He asked nervously trying to be social but Miley could tell he was trying. It's hard being friendly when a whole war was literally just ended between the two enemies. Miley looked to Edward then Jacob. "Yeah..... let's go-" before she could finish Miley felt something unfamiliar in her stomach. She looked ready to be sick. Rosalie was grabbing Renesmee quickly as Jacob and Sam carried Miley inside who was breathing fast.

"What's happening!" Sam asked fearfully as his imprint squeezed her eyes tightly in pain and kept breathing heavy. "Seems to me..... your gonna be a father a little earlier then expected. Bring her to the other examination room." Carlisle said making Sams eyes go wide as he helped carry her inside. "I had my office turned into a temporary examination room just in case something happened at the same time with the girls." Carlisle explained as he sat up everything he needed.

Jacob ran out and called Charlie telling him they were at the Cullens simply to visit when Miley's water broke. Sam looked nervous but excited, Miley on the other hand? She was ready to kill him as the pain got worse. "Why the fuck did I let you do this to be!" She seethed in anger at him but he didn't take it personal. He just allowed her to squeeze his hand tighter, the strength she was using probably could break a normal humans hand.

"Charlie's on his way we are gonna have to hide Bella and Renesmee." Jacob said rushing over to Miley's other side as Carlisle injected her with drugs hoping to ease some of the pain the human girl would endure if she had to give birth. He hoped it'd make this less painful but he knew he probably wouldn't be so lucky. "Charlie's here." Jacob said and the family of vampires took Renesmee for a walk through the woods, and Edward his along side Bella's body praying to someone out there that the venom was working.

Charlie came through the door following Esme and ran to his daughters side. He wanted to speak to her before she gave birth. "Your gonna do great kid. I love you okay and trust me your mother was in pain at first too. But she said the second she held you girls made it all worth it." Charlie said like he was an expert making Miley breath a little calmer. "Thanks dad, I love you too." He smiled before walking out.

Jacob held her hand on one side and Sam on the other. Carlisle put gloves on as Jacob whispered to Miley. "I get to be at both of my best friends having birth? What a day huh?" He asked trying to lighten the mood but the death glare Miley gave him made him gulp and go wide eyed. "Got it not the time." He said before looking at Carlisle.

"Here we go Miley, I'm gonna guide you okay? I'll tell you when to push." Carlisle instructed as Esme stood beside him ready to assist. "She's ready." Sam said confidently squeezing her hand and she nodded to ready to get it over with and hold her baby.

———————————————————

Miley couldn't stop smiling as her baby was put in her arms she was also crying but she just couldn't stop. Sam sat next to her and they both just stared at their baby's face. Her big brown eyes, dark brown hair, and full cheeks stared up at the parents quietly. Sam took her from Miley wanting to hold her again already. She's beautiful." Sam said and Miley could only nod as she smiled widely. "What name did we agree on for a girl?" She asked still in shock that he was holding they're baby girl in his arms. "Amara Elizabeth Uley." He stated with a smile making her nod and tear up just hearing the name.

Sam's grandmothers name, plus the middle name both Swan sisters have, and then obviously Uley for when they'd be married. Charlie had been there hours just holding the baby and FaceTiming Mileys mom and sending pictures. Her mother cried too, and so did Charlie although he tried to hide it.
"You have company waiting to see you guys." Carlisle said with a smirk making the couple sigh and tell him to bring them in. Miley took the baby again as she looked to Sam in excitement to see the pack again.

God the smell is overpowering." "It's like bleach and a sterile smell." Comments like this were heard making Sam and Miley laugh and shake their heads when suddenly the door opened and there stood a stunned pack. They each filed into the room slowly and cautiously, they looked to one another to decide who get to hold the baby first.

"Well obviously me since I'm Miley's best friend." Leah stated going forward but Jared stopped her. "Excuse me? You? I'm Sams so I should get to." He said taking a step forward being stopped again. "Well I've known her longer." Embry said pushing his way in between them but Quil pushed him away as well. "I've known her just as long. Maybe even longer since I spoke to her first." He said walking towards them but stopped as Miley had her eyes set on one someone specific  person that wouldn't even look at her.

"Paul, would you like to hold the baby?" Miley asked and he looked up in a panic. Baby's freaked him out a bit but he also expected Miley to still be upset with him. Gulping lowly he slowly nodded and walked towards her. His eyes went down to the baby then back to Miley and Sam to be sure. They both nodded encouragingly and Miley put Amara in his arms. He looked stiffer then a board but stared down at the baby in wonder. "She looks exactly like you." He said looking to Miley who smiled.

His famous smirk came back and he looked to her teasingly. "So how's baby Paulette doing?" He asked making Miley roll her eyes. "Actually Amara is perfectly healthy according to Carlisle." She said with a fake glare making him chuckle. "Alright hand her over loser." Leah said before Paul handed the baby over making her smile down at Amara. The pack hadn't seen Leah smile in what felt like a long time since she always acted cold towards them.

The baby went around the room and some of the boys cried.... Jared. It was finally Seths turn and he was the final one as he bounced with excitement. Quil put Amara in Seths arms and everything seemed to move in slow motion. As Seth looked down at the baby his face seemed to twitch as he stared at her in wonderment. His face gave it all away.

Seth Clearwater had imprinted on Amara Uley.

(Also just a PSA I do not intend for their to EVER be anything romantic with this bond of theirs. He's just going to be a protector as she grows up // a close family friend and nothing more and nothing less. Honestly he will probably be more like a brother and get his happy ever after with someone else.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2K 22
.  . • ☆ . ° TWILIGHT.• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ ❝Your feelings and mine are all lonely And dawn comes, you're there lying with me And you reach out to touch ...
751K 15.6K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
202K 3.5K 33
Hayley Swan is Bella Swan twin sister. They are not identical twins. Some of Charlie ancestors were werewolves. So the werewolf gene was given to Hay...
155K 3K 42
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...