woodlot | Bts

By vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... More

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 1

4.3K 151 42
By vclnilla

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

The kingdom of Wylan was proud of its land. With mountains, an ocean, and plenty of fertile land. Anyone living in Wylan would say it was a blessing to be living in the country.

Although, being proud of the land, the kingdom wasn't particularly proud of its history.

Alongside the mountains, the ocean, and the near perfect soil, there was a full and complete forest. Despite the wonderful forest being the most beautiful thing about the country, humans weren't allowed to step foot near it.

The forest homed creatures that were forced into hiding due to the set rules of the kingdom's court.

No one shall go in nor leave.

It had been like that for years. So much so that humans AND creatures were killed at the large river that cut the forest and the rest of the kingdom off. Whether they were killed by another human... or a creature.

If a creature was able to pass without dying, the court gave out a law saying if the creature were to be caught, it shall be killed.

"You got to be kidding me..."

Minji found herself stuck...her trip was supposed to be short and sweet. Get over the river, get to where she was going, get back home. She doesn't recall the river being so... big. That was her mistake thinking this would be so easy

She ruffled her hair and scoffed. This was one of the many difficulties she had to put up with on this journey. another being the stupid horse she though she had to have.

Minji's only reason for being here was to find her grandma and deliver the crystals and a couple of other things she wants because stated in the letter, "we don't have that in this damn forest and I know you love me more than staying in that ugly kingdom anyway. Visit me brat."

Minji loved her grandma. With all her heart actually but since she was living in the kingdom, it was almost impossible to get into the forest unharmed especially when there were new laws that were being reinforced.

Minji was a witch, just like her mother was before she had died. Minji had been practicing witchcraft since she could remember with the help of her grandmother and the books her mother had left behind in secret.

Her father had left her and her mother the moment he had figured out that they were both witches. More so that his wife was a witch. when he found out minis mother was a witch that meant she could teach her Minji magic that she possesses and other things that were not welcome by the people of the kingdom. Her mother hid being a witch from everyone she knew. Humans didnt like the creatures of the forest and killed as many as they could, as ordered by the late king. since she loved her husband so much, she only thought it was rational to keep her identity a secret till the time was right.

Unfortunately, Minji's mother was exposed and killed and Minji was kicked to the streets, hoping she wouldn't pick up her "witchy tendency".

Minji went off to find somewhere safer to live, which happened to be the forest. She ended up leaving later on and she was finally returning to the forest after all those years.

"You're the worst horse ever... this was why you're so cheap. And here I thought it was a good deal." Minji rambled as she picked up the items that fell out of the horse satchel that was attached to the saddle.

As Minji rambled to the poor horse that just stood there while Minji was about to cry, a head slowly started to make its way out of the water of the large river she was currently at.

the figure was revealed as a man. A very gorgeous man at that. The horse and the man-made eye contact and the said man brought his finger to his lips to signal to be quiet. The revealed man made his way to the edge of the bank, where an item laid, one of the more essential items that Minji happened to need. Just as he went to grab it, a voice called out to him. Making him flinch and drop the item.

"I dont think youre supposed to be grabbing things that aren't yours. Especially grabbing my crystal,"

The man just stared up at the woman, with a deadpan expression.

"No one wants your musty rock, you musty human," he said with an eye roll.

Minji scoffed and she stuffed her satchel with the items.

"That's rude. I'm not even a human..." minji muttered offended by the man's attitude.

"Yeh? Then what are you?" He asked, looking her up and down.

"Witch...?" Minji said, confused on why it really mattered so much. She only assumed it was because he was deciding whether to kill her or not.

"Listen, you aren't a witch. You look like nothing of the ones in the books." he said and crossed his arms as she started to pull the reins of the horse closer to the bank of the river.

"You must be stupid if you think that all witches look like some nasty troll. Those books were made by some old man that thought he knew everything. Plus, if those books were true, wouldn't you look like the stereotype of a merman?"

The man watched as the young girl smirked and pull the horse to the bank a little more, but of course, the horse didnt want to so it pulled back. Causing Minji to get more frustrated.

"I wouldn't want to walk across this river if I was you... it's deeper than you would think... but, I might be able to help if you tell me your name and trade me a little rock of yours," the man smirked as he watched her smirk fall. She sighed and looked at the man.

Minji stared at the man in front of her. He was handsome for sure. But was it worth the trade?

"Fine. Im Minji... what's your name?" she asked and she loosened her hold on the reins of the horse.

"Im Park Jimin, dear little human. Now a pretty rock or no help," He gave her a charming smile that came off very mischievous but she couldn't help but feel very attracted to him.

Minji closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead before turning to the horse satchel that held her crystals. She reached into the satchel, searching for the little cloth bag of crystals she had packed.

"I thought you said my rocks were musty..." Minji muttered. It seemed like Jimin didnt hear her, even if he did, she was sure he would have ignored her.

Jimin watched her very carefully, making sure she wasn't going to pull any funny tricks.

As Minji found the little bag of crystals, Jimin saw multiple jars filled with different colored liquids.

"Hey! Slow down there missy, what are those?" He asked as he got to the bank of the river and tried to see what the jars were.

"What are you talking about?" Minji asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The purple stuff in that jar. What is it?"

"Oh... my potions.." Minji said as she took a jar out, the one Jimin pointed out, and gently shook it to show it change from purple to green, then back to purple again.

"I want it!" Jimin demanded as he reached out for it.

"Sorry, you cant have this one," Minji apologized and put it back into the same spot she took it out from.

"And why not? You want to cross the river, don't you?" He asked with a glare.

"That one is for my grandma. You can have this one," Minji said as she pulled out a small jar of Moon water.

"That's just water," Jimin sighed. "You think I want water? I live in it. I don't need more."

"It's not just water... it's moon water..." Minji whispered to Jimin. This seemed to catch Jimins attention and he started to seem like he was very interested.

"Moon water? Like you went to the moon and returned with its water?" Jimin questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Not quite. It's charged by the moon. It can only be made at certain times and days or it won't work. I make potions with it. It's super rare," Minji explained. She kinda felt bad for lying to him. Moon water wasn't rare at all, it was one of the easiest things anyone could get. Humans could even make it. She was going to give him something as simple as moon water, playing it off as if it was something so great.

She had to do it though. She didnt has much material on her that was worth something or that wasn't for her grandma. Plus since she was planning on just dropping off her asked items and then leaving there wasn't a need to bring grand items that wouldn't be put to use.

"Okay then. That and a pretty rock," Jimin bargained.

Minji sighed and nodded her head. She grabbed a crystal that she had plenty of and hoped her grandma wouldn't mind too much.

"Here. Now, will you help me cross?" Minji handed Jimin his desired things and he grinned like a child.

"Yup! Now, wait here for a second little human. I have to move the water rock," Jimin answered as he quickly sank back into the water.

"huh..." "What? How else do you think you're going to get over it?" Jimin scoffed. Minji looked away in embarrassment.

"I was just...is it really that easy?"

"What are you even talking about?" Jimin asked, rolling his eyes.

"Well, is it really that easy to pass over?" Minji asked, making Jimin widen his eyes. He was quiet as if he was thinking.

"It's not..."

"What? Then...?"

"Don't worry about it. You're a witch anyway right? Unless you're lying..." Jimin glared at minji to see if there were any lies.

"Of course I'm a witch. I even gave you proof... but anyone could say they were a witch or something else..." Minji mumbled.

"Even if you smelled a little human, you don't smell completely like one. Now, hurry up." Jimin demanded and disappeared.

Minji stood there in shock.

︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. "

This was redone-
Still short... sorry about that.
1740 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.4K 35
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...
Toxic ✔ By .

Fanfiction

19K 741 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
2.8K 179 8
Maybe he shouldn't have snuck out of his castle. Maybe he shouldn't have helped that fairy. Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the shore. !Mermaid Taehy...
328K 19.8K 75
Jimin is a flower fairy who has no intention of marrying anyone. Jungkook is an ice fairy with similar feelings. BTS Tinkerbell AU