7

*jk POV*
*2 weeks later*
We were all in my 'work room', we were still searching for my father because he wasn't in his old base. While Namjoon and Jackson were hacking with Jin and yoongi, the rest of us were cleaning weapons and preparing. While I was sharpening a knife yoongi yelled "I FOUND HIM". I walked over to him and smirked, "good job daddy". He looks at me with a sight blush in his cheeks. Me, jihyun, and JB all went to get dressed (in the same outfits as last chapter) when we came back out we told the boys to get ready. While bangtan and Got7 where getting ready, we left to go kill my father.
*Bangtan and Got7 POV*
We all came back to the room to see that Jungkook, JB and jihyun were all gone.
"Where the fuck are they", jinyoung yelled angrily. Namjoon then yelled "over here guys, they left a note". All of the boys ran over to see what the note said.

* The Note*
Hello boys, we're sorry that you guys have to read this in a letter but it's better this way. We left to go kill my father by ourselves because we don't want to put you guys in danger. There is a strong chance that we might die trying to kill him, there is also a chance he might capture us, if we get captured and not killed then the computer computer will tell you and jihyun's secret boyfriends our location.
We love you guys,

Sincerely, jkxjb
*End Of Note

We were completely shocked and pissed off that they know that there is a chance that they will not survive and they still left alone. "There has to be a way to find them right?", Jackson asked. "We have to wait until they let us come find them, there is no other way", Hoseok said.
We all just sat and waited for them to send us their location.
*Jk POV*
We are fighting my fathers soldiers right now. "Look behind you jihyun", JB yelled. "Thank you and kook move out of the way", jihyun yelled back. I moved out of the way and a bullet came speeding past me from behind me. I turned around and saw my father. It was like time stopped, this was the man who made my life hell, the man who treated me like a weapon instead of a child. Before I could even walk towards him I was hit with a tranquilizer dart. Before I hit the ground and closed my eyes I looked around me to see JB and jihyun both knocked out cold. "Your all gonna regret being born", is the last thing I heard before everything went dark.