30

*jungkook POV*

After I got up to go upstairs I immediately made a b-line for my closet. 'I really need something to make them jealous', I thought while sifting through my clothes.

While I was looking through the clothes I ended seeing a bag of something I bought a long time ago. I picked up the bag and opened it up. "Omg, I think I just found the perfect outfit", I whispered to myself while walking back into my bedroom to lay the clothes on my bed.

After laying my very sexy outfit on the bed I walked back into my closet, but this time I walked towards the section of my closet that held my heels. Specifically the ones I would wear to the club, or for a 'special' night😏.

"JUNGKOOK!! JIHYUN!! COME HERE PLEASE", I heard jaebum shout as I was looking for a pair of heels. I rolled my eyes at my bestie's neediness and yelled back. "IM COMING", I yelled to him.

I got up to walk back out of my closet, and when I was almost out I heard jihyun shout something which made me stop and clutch my stomach because of how hard I was laughing.

"THATS WHAT YOU SAID RIGHT BEFORE YOU GOT PREGNANT HUH?", jaebum yelled.

After about a minute or two of laughing, I decided to get up to see what it was that I need to help jaebum with.

"What do you need babe", I asked jaebum as I sat on his bed. "We'll I still can't find a outfit to wear", jaebum said pouting. "It's okay, me and Jungkook will help you", jihyun said while rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, and your outfit is gonna be super hot", I smirked while getting up to walk to the closet.

"I sure hope so, they need to feel how hurt we were", jaebum said.

While I was looking through his closet I came across the sexiest outfit ever. 'Now this is what I'm talking about', I said in my head while grabbing the outfit and walking back towards the entrance of jaebum closet.

"Hey guys", I called out to get their attention. They both turned towards me and their eyes widened.

"HELL YES!!! OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT I BOUGHT THAT", jaebum screamed while waddling towards me.

"Yeah, I'm sure you did. Luckily it's made from a stretchy material", jihyun said not moving from his seat on the bed.

"Great. Jihyun you have your outfit ready right", I asked. "Yes I do", he responded while rubbing his belly. I love that we all ended up pregnant around the same time.

"Ok we have...... 2 hours and 30 minutes to get ready", I said while taking a quick peak at my watch. "So jihyun since your make up look is done, after you get dressed I need you to set up the games, and I'll call the triplets to get them in on our plan", I said while walking out of jaebum room.

"Ok boss", jihyun said while saluting and walking out behind me. "Wait, what about me", jaebum asked me with a cute pout. I couldn't help but coo at him. "Get the snacks out", I said to him, to which he nodded.

While walking out the room and towards mine, I called Kaiden, kris, and Kane and asked them to come over, while on the phone with them I explained the whole plan. They agreed to help us and I was very thankful for that.

Next chapter will be full of it😏

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

Sorry for not updating if FOREVER but I've been going through some stuff, anyways I'm BACKKKK❤️❤️