5

*JK POV*
The boys are all looking at weapons and getting ready, before I get ready I'm gonna call my friend and his boyfriends to help me out.
////////////////////////////////
Unknown: "hello?"
Jungkook: "hey JB~"
JB: "hey kookie~ wassup?"
Jungkook: "are you still up for killing my father?"
JB: "yes, i am. Why?"
Jungkook: "he is on his way to try to kill me and my boyfriends"
JB: "ok. I'm on my way. Btw I'm bringing my boyfriends."
Jungkook: "great. I think it's about time I've met them and you meet mine."
JB: "yeah. See you in 30 bestie"
Jungkook: "bye bestie"
//////////////////////////////////
After JB and I hung up the phone I decided that I was gonna wait for JB  and his boyfriends to get here so we could get ready together.
Taehyung: "babe are you okay"
Jungkook: "yeah just thinking and waiting"
Jimin: "waiting on what?"
Jungkook: "My friend and his boyfriends are coming to help out"
Namjoon: "if you wanted help I could have called my soldiers"
Jungkook: "no. No soldiers"
Hoseok: "why?"
Jungkook: "I will explain later. Just... please finish getting ready."
Yoongi: "of course baby"
I just smiled at them and then they all walked away to finish getting ready.
*30 minutes later*
My work room door was opening and I knew who it was because only one person other than me has the clearance to get in.
JB: "KOOKIE!!!"
Jungkook: "JB!!!"
Me and JB ran towards each other and hugged. We were hugging so long that we forgot about the presence of our boyfriends. I heard 12 possessive growls and then me and JB were being pulled apart from each other.
Unknown: "who the hell is this?"
Jin: "and why the fuck are you touching him?"
Me and JB looked at each other then back at our boyfriends.
JB: "this is my best friend, Jungkook and his boyfriends who I have not met yet."
Jungkook: "these are my boyfriends, Namjoon, Jin, yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung"
I said their names as I pointed at them so that JB and his boyfriends would know who is who.
JB: "these are my boyfriends Jinyoung, Jackson, bam bam, yugyeom, youngjae, and mark"
JB introduced his boyfriends the exact same way that I introduced my boyfriends.
Mark: "why are we here then?"
JB: "Jungkook and I need help killing his father"
Bam bam: "WHAT?!?"
Jungkook: "me and JB are gonna kill him. We just need people to help us with the soldiers"
Yugyeom: "so why don't we use our soldiers?"
Jin: "you guys have soldiers too?"
Jinyoung: "yeah. We are a mafia called got7"
Namjoon: "oh shit. Our mafia is Bts"
Jackson: "NAMJOON?!? As in KIM Namjoon?"
Namjoon: "so it really is you Jackie"
Namjoon and Jackson did a little bro hug and then they turned around to find the rest of us looking at them confused.
Yoongi: "how in the hell do you two know each other?"
Jackson: "my father is the old leader of got7 and Namjoons father and my father were best friends, so we kinda grew up together until I moved."
Namjoon: "yeah we lost touch"
Jungkook: "OK!! Now that everyone is aquatinted and reunited, we need to get ready because my father is still on his way to kill us."
Everyone nodded their heads and went to get ready. Got7 and bts went to their weapons room after they all decided to wear the same protective gear.

 Got7 and bts went to their weapons room after they all decided to wear the same protective gear

(What bts and got7 are wearing)
JB: "I must say... they all look hot. But we are gonna look hotter"
I nodded my head and JB and I put on our assassin suits.