24

*3rd POV*

Jungkook, jihyun, and jaebum are all in their individual offices. Their doing their paperwork and having a nice calm time by themselves. That is until all 3 of their assistants knock on each of their doors to let them know that they have potential clients or partners coming up in about 10 minutes.

They all just continued their work until their potential clients or partners came up, they didn't have too wait more than ten minutes. And this is where it all starts.

*jk POV*

I'm standing in front of my desk doing files, I'm trying to hurry because I have a meeting to get to in like 20 minutes. 'Whoever is coming to see me needs to hurry up, or their gonna have to reschedule', I thought to myself. I really wonder what the hell that damn receptionist was thinking putting a meeting in between another one less than a hour away.

As I'm finishing up this file I'm doing I hear my office door opening, indicating that someone was entering. "Hold on for one second please, I just need to finish this file", I said. I heard a grunt that told me that they would wait.

After a couple minutes of working in that file I finally finished it. With a heavy sigh I closed my file. "Ok, so I have a netting in 15 minutes so what is it that you wanted to talk about", I asked as I turned around to face the person. My breath hitched when I seen that it was BTS.

*3rd POV*

Jungkook was just staring at them in shock, while they were all staring at his belly in shock. 'He's pregnant?!?', Bts all thought with wide mouths. The were all snapped out of their trance when Jungkook spoke. "What the hell are you guys doing here", Jungkook asked. "W-we came to apologize", yoongi spoke up. "For?", Jungkook asked with confusion written on his face. He knew what they wanted to apologize for but he didn't know why. "We were wrong to believe your father over you", Namjoon said. "What do you mean believe my father over me", Jungkook asked.

"Well it's a long story so you might wanna sit down for this", Jin said while looking back and fourth between jungkook's face and his belly.

"Fine", Jungkook said. "But hurry up, I don't have all day", Jungkook said.

(10 minutes later)

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME", Jungkook yelled angrily. "We kno- NO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT", Taehyung started but got cut off by Jungkook. "Baby, please calm down you are pregnant and that's not good for the baby", Jimin said with a worried look on his face. As much as Jungkook wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up, he was right. So Jungkook sat down on the couch and rubbed his belly while taking deep breaths.

After 2 minutes Jungkook was finally calm. "Is that all you guys came here for", Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow. "No, we also wanted to get back together", Hoseok said warily. Jungkook scoffed. "Now why would I do that, you asshats really hurt me", Jungkook said with sass in his voice.

"Please just give us another chance", Namjoon practically begged. "No.", Jungkook said almost immediately. Bts all wanted to cry right there, but they respected his decision. They stood up and got ready to walk out. "But, I do want you guys to be in your child's life", Jungkook said. "OF COURSE", yoongi shouted almost immediately. "Good, I'll call and text you guys about appointments and other things.", Jungkook said with a small friendly smile. He grabbed his files that he need for his meeting and walked towards the door. "Hey Jungkook", yoongi called out. Jungkook turned and faced him to let him know that he is listening. "Do you think that we could at least become friends again", yoongi asked while playing with his fingers and looking down. "Of course we can", Jungkook said with a small friendly smile.

They all cheered up more after hearing that. 'Maybe we do have a chance', they all thought. They all sat there and stared at eachother until Jungkook remembered he had a meeting to attend. "Ok guys, I'll call you. I have a meeting to get to so have a good day",Jungkook said.

And with that he left his office and went to his meeting room while Bts all went to the elevator and left with smiles on their face.

What's going on with JB and Got7? Find out next chapter.

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment😊