12

*2 weeks later*
*jk POV*
Lately I have been feeling really sick and moody. I've also had weird cravings. Jaebum, jihyun and I are going to the doctors to find out what's wrong with me.

*15 minutes later*

We finally made it to the doctors office and I'm starting to feel a little nervous. I don't want to find out something bad, like I'm dying or something like that. I'm finally in a happy place in my life.

*3rd POV*

They walked into the building and walked toward the receptionist. "Hello how may I help you today", the lady behind the desk asked. "Well I haven't been feeling well lately", Jungkook said. "Ok dear, can you tell me anything more?", the lady asked with a reassuring smile. "Well I have been nauseous, and moody, and I've been getting really weird cravings.", Jungkook explained to the lady. "Oh dear,", the lady's face lit up with a smile. "Give me a second to get the doctor to check you so we can be 100% that im right", the lady said to Jungkook as she stood up. "Wait, is it bad?", Jungkook asked while tearing up. Jaebum and jihyun both hugged him. "Oh dear it's nothing of the sort, I think you may be pregnant darling", the lady said with a bright smile on her face. "P-pregnant?", Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes. "Yes dear, just let me get the doctor to check so we can be sure", the woman said. The receptionist lady got up and went to the back to get the doctor. "Wow so we might both be pregnant kook", jihyun said with excitement laced in his voice. "Yeah that's exciting especially considering that I'm pregnant as well", jaebum said. "WHAT?", Jungkook and jihyun shouted in unison. "When were you going to tell us", Jungkook asked. "Well I just found out so could you please calm down", jaebum said. "Yeah yeah whatever", jihyun said. The 3 boys continued to talk for about 5 minutes before a doctor came out and called jungkook's name for examination. The 3 boys all went to the back and into the examination room. "Hello my name is baekhyun and I'm going to be giving you an ultrasound to see if your pregnant.",baekhyun said. "Ok",Jungkook said. "Please lay down on this bed and lift your shirt",beakhyun said. Jungkook did what the doctor said. Baekhyun then put a gel on his stomach and took the ultrasound wand and placed it on his stomach. He moved the wand around until he saw a bean like image. "Aha do you see this bean here?", baekhyun asked Jungkook. "Yes?", Jungkook said with confusion in his voice. "That's the baby kook", jihyun said with teary eyes and a smile on his face.

 (This is what the ultrasound looks like)"Is that my baby?", Jungkook asked while crying

"Is that my baby?", Jungkook asked while crying. "Yes it is Jungkook",baekhyun said with a smile on his face. "If you would like me to I can print these picture for you",baekhyun said. "Yes please", Jungkook said. "Ok just one second, also you can wipe the gel off your stomach and when I come back I'm going to give you you vitamins for the pregnancy",baekhyun said. "Ok thank you", Jungkook said as he wiped the gel off his stomach. The 3 boys talked to each other while they waited for baekhyun to bring the vitamins and the ultrasound pictures.

After waiting for about 10 minutes chanyeol came back into the room with the vitamins and the ultrasound picture. "I'm going to need to see you every 2-3 weeks for a check up, other than that please take care",baekhyun said with a smile on his face. "I will and have a good day", Jungkook said.