‼️IMPORTANT‼️

So no this is not another chapter because I am still taking a break, but I have been seeing a lot of homophobia on social media lately and I wanted to talk about it. So basically people have been going out of their way to make ignorant and disgusting comments on transgender, and gay/lesbian people's post.

I have also noticed that it has mainly been men making the ignorant comments on transgenders post. They say things that revolve around "that's not natural".

Well I wanna say... NEITHER IS THE FAKE ASSES AND BOOBS THAT YOU GIRLFRIENDS PAY FOR!!! It wasn't god given but because it makes you happy then you don't give a fuck. Stop going out of you goddamn way to put people down for being happy.

If you don't like it then look the other fucking way. It's not your body nor is it your choice so stop trying to tell people how to live THEIR life. Also a RACIST homophobic man said to me "I hope your nigger (btw I am black 😊 ) ass has a son who likes it up the ass"... and I looked at him and said "sir, if my son likes it up the ass, or likes to wear female clothes, and makeup then he can do what he likes. He is gonna be the baddest bitch out their and I will PERSONALLY make sure he steals you daughter, or grand-daughters boyfriend. Have a nice day". I don't know why he thought I was gonna be offended.

But anyways like I was saying, it is 2021 start accepting people for who they are and stop trying to make them who you want them to be. You can't force someone to be happy.

Have a nice rest of the day guys 😊