10

*jk POV*

I was starting to wake up, I felt pain all over my body but I was happy that I finally had sex with the loves of my life. I opened my eyes, the sun was shining through the window and onto my face.

I sat up and looked around, it looks like I'm in the boys shared room. I pulled the cover off of myself and swung my legs over to the side of the bed. I stood up and almost immediately fell back down onto the bed. "Ouch, that fucking hurt", I said while rubbing my lower back. I stood up again but this time I didn't fall, I started limping towards the room door. Once I made it to the door I swung it open and made my way downstairs to find the boys.

Once I made it to the end of the stairs I heard the boys talking about something in the living room.

(Their living room)
I decided that I would listen in for a few minutes. "Did we go too rough yesterday?", Namjoon asked. He sounded really guilty. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out why he sounded guilty. "I hope we didn't", yoongi said. "Yeah I don't want to hurt him", Taehyung said. At this point I had an idea of what this conversation was about but I decided to listen for a few more minutes to be completely sure.

"Do you think he will be mad when he wakes up?", Hoseok asked. "I don't kno hobi, would you be mad if 6 big dick monsters destroyed your ass", I said, finally making my presence known. They all looked over at me with wide eyes. "How l-long have you b-been standing there?", Jimin asked. I laughed at his flustered face. "Why are you laughing?", Jin asked with confusion written on his face. "You guys.... I'm not mad", I said while looking at them all with loving eyes. "Your not?", Namjoon asked. "No, I'm not. Now get up we're all going shopping", I said with a huge smile on my face. They all got up while chuckling. "Ok buns let's go get ready first.", Jin said.

*3rd POV*
Everyone went up the stairs to get dressed.

*3rd POV* Everyone went up the stairs to get dressed

(The boys outfits)